XMR THREAD - GET INNNN

Just a quick reminder, if you are not in XMR you are a dumb motherfucker

>Binance just started pairs BNB and USDT
>Clearly in accumulation for the last months
>About to break resistance
>Ledger solved the recent bug with the transfers

Attached: download.png (200x200, 3K)

Can we have a normal XMR instead of you trying to shill pajeet?

Pls buy my XMR bags sir. Much tnks.

Which part of India are you from sir?

Bombay sir. Pls buy XMR. Stiff candles sir. Green candles

So if my monero are stolen how can I trace them at all?

Doesn't seem safe.

dont worry sir they will just roll back the chain for you

I can trace them for you sir. Pls provide private key sir.

If someone mugs you and takes your cash how can you trace it sir?

Wrote down their license plate

Final countdown to moon mission beggining. Target 0,018 BTC. 10 - 9 - 8....

I like XMR but why should you hold it? Just use it as a tool for private transactions.

I am an early investor of XMR but I wouldn't recommend anyone to invest at current prices. Although XMR Is far better as an anonymous coin, XVG is more popular. Follow what attracts normies (and no I'm not shilling XVG, there are far better options currently).

t. 99% of cryptos

Because it's good at that.

Privacy layer options on ETH will blow this baby up. Its been already proven that XMR's chain is compromised by ASICs that contain 85% of the network. Evidence highly suggests it is from a single source, but not proven.

DYOR. It is not only the protocol that matters, but its adoption. Still a great tool for private transactions atm, but once good privacy layerss get adopted on ETH, it will simply fade. zDai is p good.

Monero hard forks every 6 months and ruined Jihan’s attempt at building an ASIC farm. XMR is arguably the most ASIC resistant coin. Get a clue

Privacy should be in the base layer

>License plate
Are you assuming criminals actually follow the law?

Why should you hold any crypto?

That 85% just got knocked off the network once again a couple days ago, and will continue to every 6 months for as long as monero exists.

ETH with strong privacy features is probably the only threat to XMR. I am also heavily invested in ETH.

But ETH achieving scalability at the levels Vitalik is talking about AND achieving strong levels of privacy is like finding the Holy fucking Grail and a 100 horny virgins.

If and when crypto becomes big, privacy should be huge for a ton of use cases. They might even ban Monero. But it won't matter. A decentralized Swiss Bank account will be needed. Monero fulfills that need better than anything else. And tokenomics will mean that Monero inflation will be only tail emission at the time so it'll likely also hold value better than any other privacy coins.

Attached: MoneroBabe.jpg (1069x1063, 307K)

nice pussy for indian dickkk m'lady

This user gets it

i respectfully disagree. monero is by far the better investment than ethereum for a variety of reasons i won't post here.

Sirs Moreno is hobbyist coin buy professional coin made by Professors Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva very good coin buy buy buy

Attached: 2665.png (200x200, 10K)

Are you still mad? Lmao Dero is still alive and climbing, when's the exit scam again? Oh yeah it's just around the corner lol.