Singularity

Here's a reminder that a 10k stack of AGI is the most surefire retirement stack in crypto. Accumulate, user.

Attached: sophia.jpg (950x534, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-establishes-new-ai-research-centre-in-shanghai--143372?cookie-consent=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't post that here

Why ?

14k checking in

500k checking in

That puppet creeps me out. The reaction is visceral, like a nauseous tightening around my insides.

>Sophia is a citizen of Saudi Arabia
>Partnership with Ping An, 10th largest company in the world according to Forbes
>The only project invited to U.N. Meetings
>Much of the supply will be locked up in staking
>Fiat gateway makes for easy adoption

hmm.. k.. What price could you see in the future ?

If you wait long enough, $100+. Short term, probably no big change. Adoption and NDA protected news will drive the price up. Medium term, $10-$30 isn't unreasonable if there's another bull run.

>Did rounds on national morning television shows
>Been in development for longer than current crypto projects
>Unironically a cornerstone in building the 4th industrial revolution
>Unironically available to common Anons like us to invest in

if this happens it wont for a very long time. your mid term prediction is more likely long term. the average person doesnt even know AI exists and still think its sci fi.

>Video with Will Smith, which is good if you follow the money like smart investors should
>Opencog already exists and will be on the network
I'm trying to help you anons out. I already accumulated my goal amount over the last year.

Attached: benny.jpg (3200x1680, 900K)

That's why news outlets wanting to interview Sophia could pump this in an XRP fashion. It already happened last year during the bear market, so marketing isn't a problem for this one.

this is the only project that I would trust with my life savings

I did. 100k AGI checking in.

had 10k for a few months, glad to see some attention again, obviously biz shills out in force post pump.
Not sure how important the crypto project is to opencog, and success of the latter doesn't mean the price of AGI will go up.

The success of the Opencog will drive AGI up since Opencog will be on the SingularityNET platform, which uses the AGI token to pay for all of its services.

Well its def a project i will follow :)

What about 100k?

80k reporting in. will I reach enlightenment?

is this fully enforced, legally? What stops them opting out of using the AGI ecosystem?

What the fuck are you on about? If people want to use Opencog then they'll use SingularityNET, since the team will put it on the network. Do you also wonder if most people bought Mario Odyssey then, en masse, opted out of playing it on their Switch?

Attached: 1552778411649.png (640x400, 300K)

>Binance decides to list them without them even applying to be listed.
20k, checking in

Attached: IMG_20190320_165228_412.jpg (720x1280, 130K)

OpenCog has existed for a decade as a project. AGI is a market place for AI established relatively recent.
OpenCog can exist without AGI
I was trying to lead to to this conclusion but your IQ is too low.

this guy would be fucking alpha chad if he would JUST FINALLY CUT HIS HAIR

Why wouldn't Ben Goertzel put his project, Opencog, on the SingularityNET market place?

will sell if he does

if there's little adoption for AGI and people wanting to use the AI services would prefer to pay in a stablecoin instead of a fucking volatile asset?

AGI will be a reflection of the cost of the service. If adoption contonuously picks up, then the price of those services should rise.

There's a fiat gateway to convert money into AGI to purchase the services The services will cost the same in fiat but the value of the token will go up.

nice volume you got there
this shit coin is dead

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 6.10.18 PM.png (762x278, 36K)

>when you get desperate for fud

it just means next pump is close

Nobody is selling. Accumulate now, user.

Vechain is way better for this.

Shoo shoo rakjeet

Whiter than you mohammed.

biz bottomdwellers doesnt deserve vet. i got a comfy 500k bag

You're the guy spamming Vechain shit in unrelated threads. You know that this isn't competing for the same market as SingularityNET, right? Pee pee poo poo.

this project is the shit. look it up guys, this is not vaporware

Attached: fewperiodsofsleep.png (493x1306, 245K)

a few? a FEW?!? A FEEWWW?!?!!!

I feel like its price is being suppressed, it has the most hype behind any coin at that price point, yet is still that cheap? I call bullshit on that. The speculation money should push it well above 1 cent at least already

this is a better way to put it:
AGI has been undervalued for so long that it begs for questioning whether smart money knows something we don't, but buying 10k is honestly low risk high reward decision, so it's kinda no-brainer. but I wouldn't buy 100k of AGI like others

dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-establishes-new-ai-research-centre-in-shanghai--143372?cookie-consent=1

Because it's premature. Nobody in AI is excited over this at all -- it's like being excited about nanorobotics. The realistic (conservative) version of how little has been done compared to how much is yet to be done. When (if) this takes off it won't be for several years, in between now and then there will have been tens of other opportunities.

This. Sure pick up 10K if you want but I doubt this is going remotely close to 10 dollars over the next 3 years.

I honestly don't get why you guys aren't simply all in Link. A decentralized oracle network for smart contracts to use offchain data makes so much fucking sense and is definitely getting mass adopted way before this shit will. There is legit money in that. The more I research the more I realize why biz is so unimaginably autistic about it.

>The only projected invited to U.N. Meetings
Oh shit I mean besides iota which actually has a partnership
but yeah
>the only

it's not $1000 eoy though is it!?

Attached: 1552232432547.jpg (640x635, 27K)