Quantconnecccccccct

WASA ASA ASA ASASUPPPPPPPP

how are you all doing?

´big partnership´, Shillbert buying the AWS logo and making a big deal out of something tons of shitcoins have allready done

Real volume is tragically low; 80k per 24 hour for the game changing, all connecting, future top 5.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-20 at 18.16.26.png (673x250, 23K)

When people don't realize that the basic stuff released to date doesn't have anything to do with the actual customers and deals which are all still to come.

QNT's rise to the top is going to be made considerably sweeter by the ego boost I'll receive knowing just how retarded fudders can be. It will be glorious.

Attached: 038728738272.png (610x421, 258K)

Every telegram group is full of moon boys who all believe their coin will be in the top 10. Kek. How does it feel knowing that you belong to the same group of sleeping sheep, unable to accept criticism of the project because you are blinded by group think?

Again a picture. This time in a plane. Shopping in zurich, walking through the streets of the banking district. Going to Milan for talks and meetings.

Now taking the ´korea´ route.

Shills serving you all the classics in the book and you eat it up.

why the fuck do you guys care about short term price movement and some random tweets anyways?

we all know this token will pump in some months, whether by delivered news/partnerships, new exchanges, or some shit.

Whatever happens, there will be two possible outcomes:

1). You are right. This guy, despite all his major credentials, is just taking holidays all over the world, snapping photos and pretending he's going to meetings. If so, I'll be poor.

2). You are wrong. These are genuine meetings, he's telling the truth, and almost everything in terms of real adoption is still in progress. If so, I'll be considerably richer than you will ever be.

I look forward to seeing which one it is user, but I'm pretty darn sure which one is more likely, as would anyone with any sort of respectable IQ.

The sleeping sheep refuses to accept that the vast majority of clients will never be announced. The bigger the client the less likely they are to announce their involvement with Quant. It doesn’t make sense for a multinational company to announce to the world they are experimenting with blockchain tech from some random startup. Why would they? Also consider that the Quants tech is not revolutionary. It was designed as a specific solution to onboard companies. It’s a lightweight solution, which although practical, is not something that big banks are gonna boast about. It’s like you’re expecting Apple to make a major announcement about the fact they are experimenting with a new type of screw to hold their IPhones together. Not gonna happen. Your boy Shilbert even said so himself. This is why all the announcements to date have been weak as fuck.

Lmao & he hasn't delivered on one yet. Not ONE! Muh lots of clients talking about us in q1.

Even the upcoming "sky news" segment isn't actually on sky news, it's some irrelevant channel on sky -propeller tv.
He's the new suit Justin sun of crypto desu

Rage dumps incoming by the end of the month.

Don't even bother trying to argue with these Quantards. The level of disillusionment is beyond anything else in the cryptosphere. Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-20-19-47-07-310_me.ccrama.redditslide.jpg (1080x234, 80K)

I think he’s flying to Korea to meet Justin Sun and Sunny Lu. Next week he’s flying to USA to meet Trevon James.

Your pic pretty much sums up what I said previously. But you don’t even realise it kek.

you won't believe me how often i've seen and heard all this exact shit by now

Good?

Why would I want to be in a crypto AFTER they've delivered when it's already mooned? The only way to make serious gains is to be in beforehand so guys who wait for the news (like you) buy my bags at the top.

Wow, I guess the level of retardation among some Biz autists is truly this bad.

>Biz autists
And yet here you are. Everyday. Kek.

classic shitcoin cope. you'll learn your lesson, FRIEND

Same here. Key difference is I've correctly called more moon missions than you can imagine, and for me, QNT is easily the next one.

I don't expect you to believe me at all. Totally understand why you wouldn't. But I know what I know, so we'll just have to sit back and see who's right.

you got banned from telegram again last night. kek you're a such a butthurt little autistic faggot.

HAHAHAH Gils only keeping us updated because he is such a nice guy.

'The biggest clients you dont see' wont see them on the order book on idex either. THEY ALL BUY OTC immaaaa be so rich

i really hope this is just 4 guys in total

The sleeping sheep refuses to accept that the vast majority of clients will never be announced. The bigger the client the less likely they are to announce their involvement with Quant. It doesn’t make sense for a multinational company to announce to the world they are experimenting with blockchain tech from some random startup. Why would they? Also consider that the Quants tech is not revolutionary. It was designed as a specific solution to onboard companies. It’s a lightweight solution, which although practical, is not something that big banks are gonna boast about. It’s like you’re expecting Apple to make a major announcement about the fact they are experimenting with a new type of screw to hold their IPhones together. Not gonna happen. Your boy Shilbert even said so himself. This is why all the announcements to date have been weak as fuck.

Nice counter-cope.

No one gives a fuck user. I'll stick with Quant, you don't have to. Go and gamble on any shitcoins you like and we'll see what happens.