The 90s had Enron, the 2000s had Theranos. What is this decade's bullshit company?

The 90s had Enron, the 2000s had Theranos. What is this decade's bullshit company?

Attached: 1521428949703.jpg (645x773, 224K)

FroYo Franchising

Chainlink.

Lime

Facebook they fake all of their data, we sign NDAs. get zuucced zuck

TSLA

beat me to it

kek true bad

nah poor example. fb, instagram, whatsapp are all legit enough unfortunately

There are many.

true**

^He's right you know.

Funny thing about Enron was that it was actually turning down tons of legitimate profits to cover up how cooked the books were

Imagine if Apple cut down on their iPhone sales because it messed with a laundering scheme

Deutsche Bank (scam bank that needs secret bailouts every quater)
Tesla (every year they end up almost bankrupt)
Facebook (its worth nothing if they cant sell your data and its not difficult to imagine a better website for people to switch to)
Google (censoring websites and youtube will only create competition)

This. They haven't been able to scale up without major setbacks and the competition is catching up.

Came to post this.

Good post, in fact expanding it to all centralized tech companies would just as accurate

all bigger corporations
think about it

Tesla

Basically all the big name, recognizable ones.

it's going to be a company from SV. too much incentive to cook the books and keep passing around the hot potato between venture capital firms that produce nothing except inflated expectations.

Facebook.

All of web marketing (Twitter and FB mainly)

I can't believe it didn't fall apart in the past 6 months. I really think Elon has been supported by le reddit more than people think. If it weren't for the internet and reddit tier humans he would have been shutdown 5 or 6 years ago.

the banking sector

Bitcoin

This

Attached: fraudsters.jpg (647x218, 57K)

He's still pretty based though.

They are outselling BMW, MERCEDES and Audi.

SPBP

Attached: 8.gif (184x141, 1.1M)

Facebook and Google don't count they are owned by the US government.