Link stinks

We are moooooooooning!!!!!!! Fakking linkies, stay pooor......

Attached: C89881D1-E395-4DC5-ACB1-B1D9A090DA8A.jpg (1300x406, 109K)

you guys are fucking pathetic. it'll go back down in a day or two, just like it has for the past year.

What, still not convinced to buy ripple under 1$ Greedy pussy

Attached: 24261DA2-8FA5-4287-BA34-E49D37F38C48.jpg (640x733, 139K)

op with real deal humdinger zinger. Wud hate to be a stinky linky bagholder right now. Couldn't imagine looking myself in the mirror when opportunities to buy btc, eth,hol,xrp are ripe for the pickings.

Yeah, these skinkies are like fakking maggots, HOLO will be 1$ in 2 years, then they will cry

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Haha, 1000$ EOM(milenium)

This is really a prolonged version of bitconnect, stay poor faggots!!!!

Attached: 1550495235234.jpg (480x479, 68K)

you are a MANIAC

i've only been in on this coin for 6 weeks and am already fed up. How the fuck have you idiots held for 2-3 years?

more like since 2014, I bought NXT

Attached: 1532073304721.jpg (498x522, 37K)

Everyone who bought the NXT ico in 2014 became a millionaire, why are you still here

lost most of it for gambling, got help for it and now it's under control. LINK is the only crypto I'm holding anymore

yikes

yikes to you too my dude. I wasn't ready for the money and people started to despise me for it

APILLIGIZE

>cured my gambling addiction
>holding LINK

Pick one

DUDE so are YOU.
You are in every thread saying the exact same thing!
>the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results

you most likely have bags around 64 cents "my dude"

you and most of biz account for the unscanned wallets, because its finally eating you alive.. you cant wait to break even so you keep those worthless coins on the binance just waiting for a chance to be free again

lol link 20 cents eoy

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 3.59.26 PM.png (491x241, 28K)

>he thinks it's the same two people in every thread
That's cute.

OMG you again, why do you always reply to him!? DO YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?

been holding for over a year now and I havent thought about selling even once.
It also helps that current price is over 50% my DCA.