SUCK ON THIS CAPSLOCK FAGGOT. GETTING SCHOOLED BY REDDIT

SUCK ON THIS CAPSLOCK FAGGOT. GETTING SCHOOLED BY REDDIT

Attached: D2GEl4RWoAAY3vL.png (852x611, 208K)

based

OH NO NO NO NO

I'M GOING ALL IN, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BUY BUY BUY BUY
BUY
BUY
BUY

Attached: 1520652169226.jpg (228x228, 15K)

I literally didn't know it was this easy! I am checking all stocks that are down since 2014-2015.

I AM GOING TO BE RICH!!! FUCK WARREN BUFFET. JAMES CORBRINK IS THE FUCKING MAN BECAUSE OF BIZ!

Including my name so my children know this is how I made my money. How could no one have realized this. I am so fucking happy it is bordering on ecstasy. It makes so much sense, I knew those wallstreet guys were just using tricks to keep average joes away from there game.

FUCK THEM

WE ARE GOING TO BE SUPER RICH! RICH! RICH!

>Arbitrary lines
>circles the second rsi oversold touch on one chart, but the first rsi on the other chart
(hint: we've got AT LEAST one more rsi retouch)
Although reading again, you're taking reddit seriously, which leads me to believe that you're just taking the piss and you already know this shit is going to rollercoaster-wojak-just down.

>bait them in, then crash it

Attached: 1490818225914.jpg (644x632, 136K)

glad I am not the only one to recognize this.

Good luck buying the next top bro. Lol.

biz btfo again. You all laughed at me for going all in at 3800 and here I am, comfy as fuck, ready for the bullrun

mmmmm le reddit is always right

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

perma bulls have the vocabulary of an NPC

>so low resolution that you cant see the wicks

gee thanks reddit

>reddit

>arbitrary lines

That trend line goes back for years..

Based reddit with the big scoop

Jow Forums absolutely blown the fuck out of the water

How will they ever recover?

>state of bobo coping

"wedge"

SHOW ME THOSE LINES BEARNIGGER

yep
that's true

I TOTALLY GOT BTFO BY REDDIT GUYS. SORRY I DIDNT SEE IT BEFORE, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THIS GUY IS RIGHT. THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO DEFY ALL LOGIC AS BIG MONEY SWOOPS IN AND BUYS YOUR INFLATED BAGS FOR FUCKING 4K+

THIS "REDDIT" PLACE LOOKS LIKE A VERY FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE. WHERE CAN I SIGN UP? ARE NIGGERS ALLOWED IN THERE?

Attached: FUCKINGREDDIT.png (1078x856, 216K)

Top kek

based capslock bro. Come over and suck my cock I'll add you on grindr

Wow this guy is just stupid. This is you brain in CT.

Based

lmao

Lines are fucking useless in a manipulated market that is predicated upon a purely speculative asset that has no inherent value. You all are really in for a bad time this year. If you think the dump from 20k was bad then I got news for you sport, this shit is going to kill crypto as we know it for good when it goes to 0. Lives will be ruined in 2019.

YOU FUCKING RETARD LINES ARE THE ONLY USEFUL THING FOR A PURELY SPECULATIVE MARKET BECAUSE WHAT ELSE IS THERE. GO BACK TO PLEBBIT WITH YOUR LITTLE GAY FRIENDS DUMBASS.

Quality high post

Capslocked and based

based

capslock will become another meme from Jow Forums

Praise Kek

Attached: F455F1E0-0B09-45BB-896A-00BC8F34EBAB.jpg (1200x829, 80K)

Believe it or not, anons
everyone who was here for 2017 bull run has migrated to plebbit because they actually talk serious and give real analysis
it seems like nobody here knows how crypto even fucking works anymore

it's pretty fucking embarrassing
here's some OC. I was in the fucking telegram group of anons that pooled into the LINK ICO
Crypto is a game and it seems y'all suck at it.

Attached: 1.png (336x522, 322K)

Hahahahaha capslock is such a faggot

Pussy. You're gonna let reddit just you like that?

ok. go back

Attached: 1543856437137.gif (300x200, 2.41M)

I've been on this shithole before crypto, Jow Forums got me into crypto but this board is so full of literal retards imma leave asap, pls send me the link

Reddit's power.... Overwhelming

Attached: 1517530807986.gif (276x277, 890K)

Ok I'm neutral on the whole TA-FA battle but you're just a faggot desu. Its a normal trend line, nothing arbitrary about it. And the double bounce on the RSI in 2014 ended with a double bounce with the price itself so if this chart is to be believed then the low is in. I'd like to point out I'm not necessary agreeing with this particular technical analysis just pointing out you're a tryhard fag

i use neither Jow Forums nor plebbit for crypto
but one is clearly more useful
and one is a comedy show to fuck with people

2016 i was trying to learn to trade lowcap stocks and was barely making any money.. i bought ether very fucking late but still bought massive bags $8-12 and haven't bought stocks since
there was a time when Jow Forums was superior for info because plebbit thought crypto was a meme
shit has flipped and it's sad to see these cunts here acting like they know what's going on

i come and lurk sometimes and every.fucking.time.
IT'S HAPPPPENEENINGNGNG

Attached: melgibson.jpg (220x321, 21K)