Gold liftoff time

Did you buy any gold and silver like you were warned the past few days? Time to break past $1360. It's coming.

Attached: goldnsilverstacks.jpg (600x450, 70K)

hold up. you're saying that physical metals, not fake digital tokens, are going to replace the fiat dollar?
mfw ppl too stupid to realize the pump-n-dump of crypto was a literal theft of the money of the masses and they're still holding on hoping the thieves are good guys

Attached: 1550182894779.gif (487x344, 3.27M)

I'd buy more PM's if it weren't for the damn premiums. The market presumes buyers paying 5+% more than value and sellers selling at 5+% below. Shit has to grow 10% before you can even make a dime.
PM's are great as a store of wealth and if you have some when SHTF you're going to be in great shape. Historically always true, through all of human history. When the US moved away from a gold/silver standard and fiat currency became the norm, however, we pretty well shot all sense to hell. An ounce of silver, for thousands of years, bought a couple of days' skilled labor or even a week of farm labor. Early 20th century, that inflated somewhat, but even in the 1950's the value of an ounce of silver was almost an entire shift of minimum wage work. Today it's worth about an hour and a half.
When and if a reset happens, those with silver are going to be happy. If SHTF, a few ounces of fractional silver is going to be worth dozens of times what you paid for it.

t.goldlet

what are PMs? and why is silver undervalued?

why is silver so undervalued? I mean from an earth capital perspective. There is only 19 times more silver than gold in the ground, and only 9 times more silver is mined than gold. Yet the price is currently 86 to 1. What gives?

Nobody wants your shiny boomer rocks, you old idiots.

>what gives
You were lied to. That's what gives, dumb boomer.

Look up what the previous industrial uses for it were. Hint: a major industrial consumer died ~10 years ago.

precious metals you illiterate nigger

F

Attached: f.jpg (660x485, 154K)

I'm looking at buying gold as I type this, I am just waiting for an opening under 1,300

Gold isnt going under 1300.
On the off chance it does, itll drop all the way 800.

meh, I have a little bit of gold but I mostly buy silver

imagine buying an infinite resource while believing it finite
ishygddt

Once 1370 breaks, gold will make a wild run into the 1400s. Silver will be pulled up with it. Can't go wrong with silver at these levels.

The only way I can buy silver even close to spot is if I buy more than$1000 at a time. Any thing less than that and Maryland will charge sales tax, even if I get it from another state.

>Marlyand
>Living in a nig infested commie shithole

never going to make it user

just buy gold ETFs like damn

IAU mofo. Have some PMs in person in case of apocalypse, but otherwise just use ETFs

I bought 3 oz of gold this year. NOT ENOUGH

Winner winner chicken dinner

I've started picking up a bit of silver each month. At some point it will rise again, I have no doubt