McScamfee ditches Scamcoin

Name a bigger scam than Skycoin.

>nightmare mode: no Bitconnect

Attached: cringe.png (621x282, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skyfud.com/mcafee.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NSJnrHw_Qw4
skyfud.com/exit-scam.html
breakermag.com/john-mcafee-says-the-irs-is-after-him-so-hes-running-his-2020-campaign-from-the-sea/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dumped mine with 50% loss

too many gimmicks going on with this thing

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1550077608821s.jpg (225x225, 11K)

LMFAO BTFO SKYFAGS

What a fucking loser

Attached: lulz.jpg (479x479, 104K)

He got the tattoo tho..

>dm mcafee for the reason
>he says he only tweeted that to crash the price lower so he can buy more

Attached: Intelligent Black Man.jpg (504x415, 20K)

Good call friend. Imagine thinking this isn't a scam.

Attached: scam.png (627x420, 86K)

did u actually ask? i dont have a twatter and refuse to make one

>>dm mcafee for the reason
>>he says he only tweeted that because skycoin stopped paying him to shill their scam
ftfy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

>muh 2020 presidential campaign will mean normies will buy Skycoin for no reason!

You know things are bad for your scamcoin when even mcafee backs out. Will he get the tattoo removed though?

reason: He got served by satoshi (csw) for promoting a unregistered security. You heard it here first guys.

The saddest part about Skycoin is that it’s not even a very successful scam. Its price is in the gutter and will stay there until going even lower. Meanwhile utility tokens and coins like /REDACTED/, BNB, and XLM have steadily gained in value and climbed the cmc charts for the last 6 months. If only you’d listened. Instead you bought bags of pure shit that are now worth a fraction of what they once were and the only thing keeping you going is the delusional rantings of Steve and synth with literally no confirmation from the outside world that they’re right. Steve literally claims that oracles don’t exist. He’s the only one in the blockchain space that claims this.

Meanwhile /REDACTED/ accumulates customer after customer (swift, Corda), endless partnerships, acquisition after acquisition (oraclize, town crier) and growing media recognition from legitimate publications (Tech review, WSJ). What does Skycoin have? A tattoo on the back of an old junkie. lol.

ouch

I'm skynantially ruined

How will the Skycoin shills spin this? Maybe this means synth won’t be able to afford them anymore and we can finally know peace from this ridiculous scamcoin

Yeah I'm not entirely sure who made money off of Skycoin. I guess Synth? Some anonymous whale scammer? Sounds like even he got robbed though.

I don't know how fucking dumb you'd have to be to 1) buy skycoin in the first place, but then 2) to still think that it's going to be a successful project. Honest to God, even if Skycoin has a legitimate product, how can you defend this sort of bullshit? Paying for McAfee to shill for you, and then being scammy enough to the point where even HE backs out? Absolutely pathetic.

>mcafee is gone
Thank God

Ok fags someone DM and post screencaps I have no twatter account

He didn't get payed and never got any money from the team.
That's why he is acting like a clown

Literally everyone told these mongs there is zero chance these fucktards could build a mesh net.

You know the worst part , everyone in on this Ponzi had to show their friends and family their little box of arm computers that was going to make them rich.
Enjoy your shit tier socks proxy provider faggots.

Attached: images.jpg (496x619, 38K)

Ps. Nice kidnapping story kek

He claimed they gave him a miner.

It was actually a minor.

LOL

And just like that the narrative switches.
>we never wanted him anyway!
>it’s a good thing he’s calling us a scam in public!

Unironically, ChainLink (ticker: LINK)

Synth gave him the skyminer before he partnered with skycoin but he never even bothered to plug it in.

He only tweeted about skycoin a couple times and probably was expecting to get payed millions for it like with his other scam projects. He didn't.

If you ask me this is more bullish than fucking skywire mainnet.

Like an ex-girlfriend trashing you in public for how hard you fucked her up. Can't get better publicity than that.

I've never seen a project so hellbent on making itself look like a joke

following

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>SKY

What was even skycoin's alleged use case? The only time I ever saw anyone talk about it was when they were talking about how it's going to the moon and how everyone should buy it.

yes any news on that?

doesn't this fag skycoin tattoo on himself

Question:
>How will the Skycoin shills spin this?

Answer:
>He only tweeted about skycoin a couple times

Very rarely do we get questions answered so objectively on Jow Forums. Nice to see that SKY shills are still around. I remember seeing Oyster PRL bagholders trying to spin "Bruno Block"'s exit scam and just being amazed at the audacity of it all. Hope springs eternal I guess.

>check price
>pumping

really configures my meshnet

- feeless coin
- can host tokens, similar to eth
- isn't PoW or PoS
- produces hardware for a mesh darknet that doesn't use the legacy internet

HEY. I'M THE GUY THAT'S BEEN TELLING YOU GUYS ABOUT HALF DUPLEX SINCE 2 MONTHS AGO. REMEMBER ME? I TOLD YOU THEN HOW AND WHY IT CANNOT WORK. BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN. BET YOU FEEL FUCKING RETARDED NOW HUH?

Say it wit me gang
>no consensus
>devs lock wallets
>fake kidnapping

>be John McAfee
>sell the shittiest internet security available
>get scammed by Nigerian Price, the coin
>tweet to everyone how you got scammed

You cant make this shit up

It's cause he launched his own coin like a coke fueled faggot.
LUX

>isn't PoW or PoS
There's no consensus algo implemented. It's a centralized database.

NKN is the only "muh new internet" project that isn't a total fucking scam. SKY, SUB, imagine buying any of this shit

Imagine not buying HOT.

I came here just because as a HOLOCHAD it amuses me to see Skycucks suffer.

Imagine not owning an urbit galaxy

remember verge?

I sincerely hope all skyfags commit suicide. Hard to believe any of them still lurk here. Very sad. Show your face filthy skyfags so I can torment you.

i can't believe i bought into this at $50. i'm a bigger fool than mcafee. my life has been financially ruined by a grown man who unironically refers to himself as synth. fuck my shit up

I always found it puzzling how skyfags thought people were going to install ugly antennas all over their roof just to use this gay meshnet that has no purpose. Did they really think that was going to happen?

F
I bought at $2.50 and feel like a dumb shit.

It's a global revolution! 1mbps Internet speeds for all! We fucking made it!

where is the user that put his moms savings into this around the time when mcafee got the tattoo

Holy shit. Unironically huge/bad news.

Attached: 2XvzzAbXRcGOQhP-43RxI94xgYXGid04MT6ldOh7fI4.jpg (1188x622, 117K)

Great news. Can't wait for this piece of shit to fuck off for good.

Today is a good day for skycoin
Easy there baby ozymandias

>copy
>paste
>repeat
pathetic

>fags
>ugly
>gay
>projecting this hard

It's already happening dud

Can someone DM the old cunt to find out what happened?

BASED

skyfud.com/mcafee.html

"Update: In March 2019, Skycoin and John McAfee ended their relationship because McAfee began to demand payment in cash or Bitcoin in return for his promotional activity. Skycoin refused to pay since this was not part of the original agreement, and because McAfee had not yet delivered any significant promotional work, aside from several early tweets about the project. It is believed that McAfee may be under financial pressure as a result of his lifestyle and his ongoing investigation by the IRS, hence the unexpected demand for funds. The remainder of the page below is unchanged, and describes the relationship prior to this parting of ways."
The project is better off without him. Skycoin never asked him to get a tattoo, and he didn't really do anything to help promote it after that.

Meanwhile, SKY just keeps on pumping out more hardware, software, services, development etc.

SKY CX is starting to look really cool with its new game engine, and the community is growing rapidly.

Attached: Skycoin-Photo-Grid-2-Black.jpg (2396x1800, 923K)

>Paying for McAfee to shill for you, and then being scammy enough to the point where even HE backs out? Absolutely pathetic.

The opposite actually. Skycoin never paid him anything, and never agreed to pay him anything. It was supposed to be a joint marketing collaborative type of partnership. But McAfee is in financial trouble due to his lavish lifestyle, and the IRS is hounding him, so he started demanding money, and Skycoin refused (rightly so).

To be honest, this is the first bit of decent publicity McAfee has done for the project since his tattoo lol. More people will look into it now, and everyone who looks into Skycoin properly ends up realising that it's the most legit blockchain project in the market.

Attached: Skycoin-Ecosystem-Infographic.jpg (696x2230, 486K)

LOL, seething. I always wonder why Skycoin triggers such strong emotions, so much anger and hatred.

youtube.com/watch?v=NSJnrHw_Qw4

I assume its because SKY is such a threat to whatever ERC20 token or fork you have invested in?

Attached: Skywire-Meshnet.jpg (3184x1786, 1009K)

Apollo Currency is the same. Everything affiliated with McAffee is but a scam.

>Everything affiliated with McAffee is but a scam.

Well, Skycoin was never a scam, even while temporarily affiliated with McAfee.

skyfud.com/exit-scam.html

Attached: SKY-Hardware-Table.jpg (800x600, 93K)

man you are dedicated to this cause. skycoin did nothing for me short of turn 10k into $200. just

damn, I really wanted to see this thing succeed strictly for the decentralized internet aspect.

seemed like a scam from the start. I didn't buy but I did see some potential with the marketing using McAfee. However with him gone this thing will probably join the ranks of Deep Brain Chain.

Any project would have done the same in this bear market. Price of everything got rekt.

Project is still strong though. Look at all the products they've already got out there (pic related).

Attached: Skycoin-Photogrid-New-Black-LoRes.jpg (3264x2175, 2.82M)

If you need a site dedicated to FUD then your project is a scam, imho.

oh look skyshill is here. IRS wouldn't publicly release information they're hounding mcaffee... and he didn't so....
obviously you're making up lies since he attacked your scam

Only the strongest projects get heavily fudded, because they are the ones that pose the greatest threat.

Nobody bothers to fud worthless projects - what would be the point?

Attached: Solar-Bankers-Skycoin.jpg (2516x1566, 1.09M)

Uh, dude? breakermag.com/john-mcafee-says-the-irs-is-after-him-so-hes-running-his-2020-campaign-from-the-sea/

Attached: Skycoin-Photogrid-New-White.jpg (3264x2175, 2.01M)

Sure there's a consensus, it's just on a masternode system with a few full nodes. It's not fully decentralized in the way that Bitcoin is, is what you're trying to say.

Which isn't a bad thing. PoW/PoS don't really work given that they're prone to 51% attacks.

Skycoin isn't prone to 51% attacks and can easily update their current consensus method with exchanges, etc, until they release Obelisk.

Lol, just like those retards with satellite dishes, right?

The purpose is not letting your government look at your dick pics, or letting corporations sell your metadata.

>This isn't a buy signal. Sell now.
Imagine being retarded enough to sell the bottom.

Attached: laughpepe.jpg (229x220, 11K)

DO NOT shill that fucking coin here ever you fucking idiot. They don't deserve it. Delete this.

BSV OR TRON

Attached: 14EEEB3E-2FDD-46EA-8B0C-D4F3A7F822BA.jpg (1240x1845, 1.29M)

Sentivate is unironically what Skycoin wants to be

vishnu will punish you for this, all your investment will go 0

No there’s no consensus as the word is taken to mean in crypto.

There is a single masternode. This means there’s a single point of failure. If synth gets ‘kidnapped’ again what’s to stop the kidnappers or the government or anyone gaining access to this single masternode and gaining control of the entire Skycoin ledger?

>Any project would have done the same in this bear market. Price of everything got rekt.

Lies. Lots of projects did just fine in the bear market. And many others have now bounced back. Only the shitcoins crashed and never recovered. But you know this because you’re just a paid shill.

>the rallying cry of the pathologically deluded
nobody fud's sky, as fud is proactive.
people just respond to dumbass assertions made by skyschizos which are blatantly incorret

Attached: 1551451514160.png (860x698, 246K)

>Skycoin isn't prone to 51% attacks
because it's under constant 100% attack, lel

>it’s not a scam!
>posts pics of some cheap alibaba Chinese novelty solar panels that don’t generate any electricity of any significance.
>muh solar bankers definitely isn’t just synth buying some shit panels from alibaba for a single photo op and setting up a shell company!

this m. He’s no

ltc
ven
bts

this. He’s not deluded though he’s just being paid. It’s the same guy every time. Probably part of sudo’s job.

the most retarded pic ever

>Lots of projects did just fine in the bear market

Dude, pretty much everything crashed, and very few have bounced back to any significant degree.

>nobody fud's sky

Your post is fud, but completely impotent and ineffective fud.

Also, your incorrect use of apostrophe suggests lack of education.

>and very few have bounced back
the nonscams

Once again the official explanation makes Skycoin look even worse than the real explanation. Imagine being so incompetent that you try to form a marketing partnership with a known crypto shill like mcafee without even drawing up a proper agreement about how it will work first. The real explanation shows your scammers but the official explanation shows your incompetent. So which is it?

We hate it because you constantly shit up this board with the most inorganic paid shilling I’ve ever seen. At least the flavour of the week pnd coins come and go but Skycoin threads are always there like a rumour that needs to be removed. Just fuck off. No one wants your bags sudo.

Yes that’s because 99.9% of these ‘coins’ and ‘projects’ are scams at worst or amateur hour failures at best. How hard is that to understand? This market is totally unregulated. Skycoin is an obvious scam too because it, like the other scams has not recovered and never will. Only the legit ones bounced back.

And if it’s not a scam it’s an amateur hour failure. See

>If synth gets ‘kidnapped’ again what’s to stop the kidnappers or the government or anyone gaining access to this single masternode and gaining control of the entire Skycoin ledger

Seems unlikely, he wouldn't be carrying the masternode around with him or keeping it at his house.

Even if it happened, the ledger is still immutable and replicated across thousands of nodes, creating the consensus.

So there's not much they could do, even with access to the masternode. Maybe make some transactions, which the devs would just reverse by forking back to before the incident?

And even this highly unlikely event won't be possible once Obelisk is released.

Attached: Skycoin-Photogrid-New-Black.jpg (3264x2175, 2M)

>Skycoin is an obvious scam too because it, like the other scams has not recovered

> he thinks price movement in a bear market determines whether a project is a scam

I see, so Bitcoin must be a scam too then, since it also hasn't recovered?