50$ EOY

>50$ EOY

Attached: 1549077244464.png (375x523, 200K)

explain the flavor text please

>Transact RLC and executes any task of cost
Meaning, someone buys RLC, and trades it to a worker for any digital OR real world physical task. How is the real world task possible? Look at the iExec powered SLAM robot. PoCo algorithm allows for real world tasks to be verified and trustworthy.

>reduces costs of your company
Pretty self explanatory. Instead of your company needing to put down upfront costs in hardware/buildings/employees/maintenance costs/whatever upfront costs, they can simply utilize the decentralized iExec market for what they need done. Even large corporations will find use here as it's a perfect hedge against their own physical investments.

>Player gains 1 life
After buying enough RLC, you go from being a shitlord wagecuck retard to an absolute iExechad cyberpunk god. Your life changes dramatically once you realize you've already made it by buying below 1$.

>Scales your shitcoin of choice
RLC will enable shitcoins to scale up massively by offloading onto RLC's decentralized computation marketplace. Remember when ETH was struggling to use even 1 dApp? Cryptokitties? Yeah, well if RLC was usable during that time it could've made that whole debacle never occur. RLC can handle an infinite amount of computations, and will thus be the backbone of any coin that struggles to scale. The proof of contribution algorithm is the heart and soul of this capability.

Attached: 1549117223048.png (375x523, 200K)

Ethereum will be able to interact with the iExec cloud directly?

The dapp developer would simply enable their dapp to be used on the iExec marketplace. From what I understand it's quite simple, as in a few lines of code.

RLC is poised for ETH style gains once this plays out. Not owning at least 5000 RLC is financial suicide. It will be at least $50 by EOY.

pajeet-tier vaporware with zero volume

Stop feeding these brainlets Pajeet

Attached: 1526496838363s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Low volume is a blessing. Gives me time to keep buying. It's only shilled here.
Nahhhhh

Holy fuck yes, is this legit? Imagine ALL computations being done on RLC, could you imagine the volume?

yes

Attached: 14545488.png (1920x1080, 286K)

I think you get the top obvious shill award next to link. Sia back in its day was pretty big (when devs were here shilling with the anime slime girl). Now its RLC and link, though. I remember when all you guys did to shill was

1) make a thread
2) post from different IPs saying, "shhh, stop talking about this. I'm still accumulating"

on repeat for months on end. That shit drove me crazy. It's annoying when a shill crew shills long enough to where user start to fall for it. I think we've reached these levels by now. Sorry, but fuck you, OP. It was fun trolling your threads when you started to first shill Intel with images reformatted to AMD and false flagging an additional AMD partnership in all your threads.

sage sage sage sage sage sage sage

Kys

I've never shilled AMD.
I am the original RLCbro though. There are many of us RLCers now. Nice bait.

Attached: 15rlcbro.jpg (704x712, 130K)

>HONK HONK
>NEXT PUMP SOON
>HONK HONK

Attached: 1553024266162.png (338x350, 65K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190215-060510.png (1440x2960, 565K)

kys

Attached: RLCommando.png (1024x1449, 2.66M)

Checked

Attached: 997BF3D8-14F4-4B49-846A-7AC11F437172.jpg (400x400, 66K)

No, you misunderstand. 7 months ago or so, RLC made some announcement, pretty much saying they were using Intel products. RLC shills pasted a bunch of Intel logos next to RLC logos, and did the whole (((PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCED!!!))) deal.

During that time there were a lot of Intel shill threads. I re-did all the Intel images to be AMD instead and acted as a shill, loudly announcing and posting about a second partnership with AMD in the many RLC Intel threads.Your shill OC is weak and the shill has been obvious. Shame on you, user.

Intel and RLC are making a dApp together. They are partnered.
AMD is a rumor, but with all of the other rumors coming true I am inclined to believe it's coming.

Also, you are a shit troll.

Your lack of reading comprehension makes me sad. Why, user? Sage.