CONSTELLATION LABS (DAG) FRAUD?

The CEO Ben Jorgensen is opening a new restaurant in San Francisco. Its the only thing in his twitter feed. He no longer posts about Constellation Labs and the team itself has disappeared. Most of the staff have been let go. Did we just lose all our money?
And before some jackass says everything is fine because their Github is active active, it doesnt fucking matter. So they raised $33M bucks and they have one programmer left. That doesnt mean they are "focusing on enterprise". That means they are out of money and about to collapse. Shutting down any communications with their community makes sure nobody can ask any difficult questions they love to avoid.

They need to be grilled by their investment community to release information to prove they are solvent. This is fucking bullshit.

Attached: fraud alert.jpg (500x354, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/benjorgensen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>buying a DAG token
you deserve the burn for your stupidity desu

Attached: 1534586362663.jpg (3190x1789, 540K)

twitter.com/benjorgensen

He hasnt tweeted about crypto or Constellation since October of last year. Hes moving on, probably with a fat sack of investor funds. Hes just a kid there is no way he could afford to open a Japanese steakhouse in SF, that would cost millions.

I really enjoy how all the tokens that get autistically fudded on biz have turned out to be purest shit. This, amb, skycoin, REQ, fun. More are coming.

Damn it’s real. Ben’s LinkedIn profile shows new jobs. This guy is not busy enough as the CEO of DAG? It’s fucking over. Should have listened to that Raphael autist.

DAG more like FAG

Attached: hecute.jpg (334x506, 42K)

His slogan on Twitter “Building one startup to the next....”. I’m fucking done man all that was left was in this coin. Kucoin has no liquidity to sell.

buying anything on kucoin
>neva gonna make it

Opening a restaurant is a full time job, my uncle owns two restaurants nowhere near as fancy as this. It isnt possible to run a tech company and open a restaurant at the same time. Opening a restaurant eats about 12-16 hours a day. Somehow this kid found millions of dollars and hired a famous chef and planned the whole restaurant creation while also running a supposedly big tech project as its CEO. I smell fraud, where the hell would he get that kinda cash or time to do this?

this coin is listed on B grade exchanges with virtually no volume. looks like the founder didn't even bother paying to list on good exchanges. investor funds are probably in new restaurant.. oh well ,perhaps he can do an ico for the new restaurant

Has nobody alerted the media or some watchdog group? People are still investing in this obvious scam but there is no negative press on these guys. What he did was obvious and will keep doing it if no one stops him. What a scumbag

>This, amb, skycoin, REQ, fun

You forgot the biggest scam - link, the amount brainlets that have thrown money at that shitcoin is incredible

Attached: 1551806670878.png (279x301, 45K)

There were whistleblowers coming here screaming about these scammers from the beginning but there were so many hardcore shills pushing this POS. Worst part is all the fudders were asking legitimate questions but the shills protected the team from answering anything. Our DAG community literally killed itself by blocking any scrutiny of the company. Meanwhile they pillaged the treasury and now the CEO gets a free restaurant. How is this not a crime?

Oh i member. I told em to buy HOT back then. But DAG was gonna make em rich.. so.. o well

I would report them to the media not the SEC. They are too busy with a million other scams. The media would rip this guy a new one and force a public statement.

i told them buy NKN and DAG while going all in on HOT. dumb idiots lmao

Attached: 1516199674568.jpg (470x595, 81K)

How can this all be possible and the guy isn't in jail? They are supposedly big shots from SF so why is this scam not exposed yet?
If I were hiring someone even a janitor and they told me they were opening a restaurant while also working for me I would kick them out the door. Scam confirmed, no real CEO would open a god damn restaurant while launching a $30M + startup KEK
Seriously WTF

Now that I think about it, this is grounds for a lawsuit. Seriously a judge would slam this guy for fraud. Raising millions claiming to be devoted to building the tech but also building a restaurant on the side. Can't be in two places at once. If true this guy would be liable and probably do some time. Plus whichever investor brought the lawsuit would get to take over his restaurant. Damn people like this is why the world sucks

The investors will all sue once the token hits zero, but could be too late. He will probably fuck up the restaurant and be off to the next scam before that happens.

once the restaurant is finished he can then start laundering some ico money

just because you are listed on good exchanges does not mean you have a good product, example: chain link