Do really smart/rich people drink coffee?

I wonder if it a drug for plebs or actually used by big guys. I wonder if Gabe Newell drinks coffee for example.

Attached: coffee.jpg (200x150, 4K)

They drink decaf for the taste.

They love the taste of unwiped ass?

I don't drink coffee and I'm a neet poorfag. So what's the deal?

Does decaf taste the same?
If so I'm getting it

Coffee is not a drug. Caffeine barely affects you, its mostly a placebo. There are loads of other chemicals that do a lot more to you but no one knows or gives a shit about. Lots of rich people drink it because its 0 calories and usually free. At least if you are paying for starbucks or something you are doing it wrong.

The chemical shit they use to decaffeinate it is probably 100x worse than you than caffeine.

I drink coffee and I'm a genius.

they don't because it's a waste of money

caffeine is definitely a drug, kek. as a student i worked in a warehouse and after years of drinking a pot or two a day the headaches were pretty real. matcha or yerba mate are patrician choices though, coffee is pleb tier

he was asking if succesful people drank it not warehouse plebians

that's why you buy decaf coffe that is using the CO2 method.
It costs a little more but is not a chemical shitfest.

Its called a placebo. They do bind tests where they give people decaf and call it caf and vice versa and people make up the supposed side effect. I drink a shit load of coffee and it doesn't affect me in the slightest, but I just drink black coffee, not a coffee flavored milk shake. I can drink a huge coffee right before bed and sleep like a baby. People have problems when drink a 500 calorie + sugar drink and blame it on the caffeine. I also occasionally travel for 1-2 weeks and usually drink 0 coffee during those times, I have 0 "withdrawal" side effects and don't feel anything, none of the made up bs you're supposed to get.

lmaoo if I drink coffee I start shaking and shivering and can't concentrate, its a mild form of snorting speed.

biggest retard award for today goes to you man.

Probably because you're weak willed and fall for the placebo.

There are hundreds of chemicals you eat everyday that have bigger affects on you than caffeine but you don't give a shit about them because they aren't in coffee.

they drink decaf and move onto cocaine cause caffeines for peasants

>*drinks 70 cups of coffee every day*
heh, nothing personnel

Attached: roe-voltaire-1735.jpg (421x546, 108K)

>caffeine doesn’t affect me in the normal way therefore it’s clearly all a lie and placebo

Do you use this logic in all walks of life?

t. serious brainlet who doesn't know what a psychoactive drug is

you truly are the biggest brainlet I have ever encountered in my life ever.

this must be bait right?

this

The people saying "coffee is a drug, it's so addictive" are plebeian idiots.
The truth is, it's a nice warm treat. Just like anything, it's good in moderation. The thing is, don't drink garbage like Folger's or whatever garbage roast they serve at Starbucks and then decide that all coffee tastes like shit.

Yes. Some are obsessed with it. Peter Jackson makes his slaves drive 45m to get our coffee.

you're drinking weak ass coffee. you're not special, you're just not taking enough to feel it

You are probably downing a 1000 calorie milk shake and calling it coffee, then when you feel like absolute shit you tell yourself its the caffeine.

wow you guys are fucking losers

i think starbucks actually serves rather good coffee.

Welcome to Jow Forums

I bet you are a masturbator, atleast every other day. You wank. disgusting loser

i drink cold brew concentrate over ice. about 20oz throughout the day, very caffeinated. works gr8 m8.

People who say they need coffee to function deserve a fuckin kick in the teeth
Get proper sleep and nutrition you dumbfucks and you won't need to have 5 coffees a day

it depends on the CYP3A4 enzyme or what its called again. if you are a fast metabolizer caffeine doesnt affect you. you guys are really dumb man

Here in Portugal you drink the coffee strong and small. Bongs basically drink coffee tea and starcucks is gross

this is unironically the case for a wealthy lawyer couple i know, but the husband drinks decaf cuz he has heart problems

I miss bicas since I left the country but I like to have a large cup of coffee instead of small

You’re a literal retard.

no, you just build up a tolerance to it. I used to get eye twitches after 2 cups. because I didn't drink any caffeine my whole life. i can drink 3 without problem now.
4 cups starts to cause health issues so i still keep it down to 1 or 2 a day.

Caffeine is unusual in that an identical dose can cause significantly different responses in two people even after controlling for obvious physical differences like weight, age etc. You must just have a high tolerance, or be a troll.

You are objectively wrong, though it is probably not your fault since you have never had properly brewed unburnt coffee.

Yeah, they call that PLACEBO. You can give some sheepish person decaf and tell them its caffeine and they will joke about being wired. But if you slip them caffeine in place of decaf they would never know the difference. They do actual studies on this and disproved caffeine has any effect on people. Its all placebo, any effect is usually do to additives to coffee like sugar.

That what our italian friends call an espresso?

I give up