Quant boys on suicide watch

Coins are being dumped after holders discovered Quant copied another companys logo design: quixel.com/

Scam confirmed.

Attached: o.jpg (300x300, 8K)

Holy fuck I thought you would be joking, then I clicked that link.

Attached: 1474315198428.jpg (324x291, 15K)

Introducing realtime photorealism with Megascans in UE4.

Thanks, just bought 100k Quixelcoins

the moment you realize this is a partnership

There has always been something weirdly scammy about Quant, yet I can't really put my finger on what it is... If this is true though, this falls in line with the feeling I've been having

They both copied the logo from chainlink though

100% this, have been following it at arms length since the shilling began and have never been able to shake the feeling that its a crock of shite

same its shillberts fake persona

Yes, ill tell you what; the entire hyping is textbook 2017 style. The teases, the shameless hyping of non meaningfull achievements. The way they whored out the ´aws´ application and the EU deal.

Scam artists, nobodys buying this. The volume shows it.

yeah i think thats it. really reminds me of omisegooks shilling style back in aug 2017 when that kinda thing was still hot

Jup, look at us we're standing outside of the google office.

Always the ´deep contact´ and ´in talks´, Gills very good at using that one too.

Every once in a while you pay for a logo like UKpay and AWS and you have your army of bagholders ready to die for you

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-21 at 00.49.48.png (699x460, 350K)

Attached: 1553118764206.jpg (714x1557, 246K)

HAHAAHA >> goes on twitter; we've build connectors for samsung now. Lots of clients are asking for it.

I lolled... But am still all in QNT.

Most of the fud is fair and accurate, but no one will name a better coin right now in terms of medium term prospects.

Ok ok u had your fun. You don't become the founder of ISO of blockchain or literaly the guy who signs at the EU Commission offices representing all the blockchain major companies. If u fud keep it real boys.

Also the branding was done by a professional branding company. It wasnt done in house.

personally i'd rather take profit and look for a coin with a chart that looks like it'll pump soon rather than baghold a shitcoin with omisego tier hyping but it's all down to your personal risk levels and whatever you're comfortable with. ngl going all in on anything other than btc or link is retarded though.

>You don't become the founder of ISO of blockchain or literaly the guy who signs at the EU Commission offices representing all the blockchain major companies.

what flavor's the kool-aid? i bet it tastes nice.

Shillbert representing all 106 participants........with his plastic bic pen.......taking pictures.......

Imagine being this much of a broke ass brainlet and dumping a coin based just off a logo....

Kys OP you will never make it

This. Gilbert just strikes me as a man who doesn't fully appreciate how paranoid or hyper-critical the crypto community can be. It's no great surprise. He's from the business side of things, and over in the real business world it's very different. If some traditional company announces an AWS partnership there's no automatic assumption there's some ulterior motive to pump tokens or whatever. It just is what it is.

To claim this project is scammy though in any way is just brainlet-level retarded. There are so many green flags, and all the red flags are based on a fundamental lack of understanding about real business or even the use case (i.e. thinking it'll only be a few months for a large company to discuss, consider, plan and integrate their systems into DLT for probably the very first time).

Gil said he "hopes" to announce some deals in Q1. If that's missed by even a week there will be FUD all over the place. Just think about how retarded that is, particularly in real business where maybe 20% of major projects are actually completed bang on time.

But that's crypto.

Quant is a scam, Skycoin is a scam. Don't know why these guys are fighting it. Just buy Chainlink and be comfy.

Haha all the red flags are based on lack of real business understanding mommy. It will go back up im sure!

They're all low iq'ed brainlets.

Its as simple as this.You are either out of your mind or your green as fuck if you don't recognise the blatant hypejob Gill CONSISTENTLY is playing down on you.

Real businesses don't continuously tease all kinds of shit. Thats what they do in crypto.

what the fuck????

Real businesses don't have a swarm of bedroom NEETs constantly asking them questions either, do they?

The red flags, when you break them down, are really based on no real business understanding, or just general paranoia, or just nothing in particular.

>> Putting developments on blogs even if they aren't particularly groundbreaking

>> Showcasing accreditations like every business does

>> Stating things objectively, then the community hypes them up, then people acting like the community hyping was Quant's hyping and claiming they excessively hyped

>> "Muh where's the proof"

>> "Muh he hasn't confirmed anything yet"

I'll tell you what's truly low-IQ brainlet: Using these points to completely reject a project like this despite the enterprise credentials and reputations of the team. Do I think Gill is a bit shilly? Sure. Do I think it's a good enough reason to stay away? Absolutely fuck no.

Honestly, quants the same shit as everything else. Its not more real or more fake than any other scammy crypto out there. Its just fun to poke at some fantasies.

I used to be married to coins as well; eth, icx. Brings you nothing but holding bags and accepting losing all your profits again.

Quant will probably go up some time again soon. But it sure isnt going to be the next x50 x100

Untill a major bullrun occurs (which can take shit loads of time still) its about scraping together 2x x3, x5 if you do good.

Ride some hype while its hot; holo here, lto there, ride a nice aergo pump. Quants cooling off for a while. It will pump again to an ath.

Just dont glorify this trashcoin into ´the one´. It isnt.

Fucking lol at this thread. Look at how much hype Justin Sun and CZ build up around their shit.

It seems like you need some level of hype in this new space.