How do i become a successful NEET? Any pro tips?

How do i become a successful NEET? Any pro tips?

Attached: how.jpg (720x764, 142K)

Be based and redpilled, that's all

live frugally and try not to kill your self

do u have any fucking idea how hard it is to be a neet? how much trial and error and sleepless nights i have had to go through to figure out how to properly be one? and you want this info for FREE. go fuck yourself you fucking prick. figure it out yourself you fucking asshole. grow a fucking pair you worthless sack of shit.

Attached: 1542663913148s.jpg (225x225, 4K)

im a NEET, AMA

You don't become NEET because you're successful.

You become NEET because you're NOT successful.

t. 1 year near

why do you choose to suck?

I just apply the 48 laws of power book to my parents and it's been working out swimmingly.

im just beeing myself

in what country? how does your typical day look like?

Not all of the laws apply. For example, you don't want to draw attention to yourself.

It also doesn't hurt to give the appearance that you're mentally ill with something like aspbergers.

Mental illness + "chronic pain" = endless gibsmedat from da gubmint.

Your mind will eat itself after a few months of neetdom. I was one for 2 1/2 years and it was mostly a nightmare.

in America. I have money saved up from crypto to last a couple years living a normal/semi-frugal life.

my day to day life is waking up late around 2pm, I work on art projects with my friend, work on webhosting website with my other friend, eat food either cook something or go out to a cheap restaurant. then I either go out with some friends to bars or stay in and watch movies sports. on the weekends I get drunk as fuck and do drugs.

depending on where you are this is the way to go. in germany you can even go in early retirement in your 30s without ever having worked at all. you just gotta prove at every reevaluation that you're unable to work.

I have very good friends that work and have a larger network friends so I was lucky to have a social life through them.

damn. living the fucking dream

also important note is that I DO NOT live with my parents. living with parents makes being a NEET stressful, I have 2 chill roommates

what do u plan to do after you spend all your savings?

I’m gonna have to start working again eventually unfortunately (switched to phone so idk if my ID changed).

Fpbp

teach me