So we all know BTC will hit at least 100k in the next few years and we are basically waiting at the gates of heaven...

So we all know BTC will hit at least 100k in the next few years and we are basically waiting at the gates of heaven, right?

Attached: FullSizeRender.jpg (1000x999, 109K)

BTC may very well hit $100k+ in the near future but there is no Heaven in this life user but in the one following it. Trust in God.

Thank you based Pythagoras.

Yes.

Attached: Bitcoin.png (530x526, 161K)

I can say with 99.9% certainty that BTC will go well over 200k in the next 10 years, if you invest enough to obtain 20BTC, you will be able to retire and travel the world or do whatever you want to do.

Attached: b3498533.jpg (696x510, 29K)

stfu

BSV is shit and CSW is a shiteater

I fucking hope so because I keep failing at business and losing money
bitcoin is my only moonshot investment that has covered for all the others x10
I need a mentor or something to teach me

100k is conservative, do you have any idea how many people, and how much money will be entering in the next 12 to 24 months? And that's just the start. When people say $1ml, they aren't kidding.

This is retarded.

You re going to get dumped on so hard. Literally nothing but delusional bagholders on hopium. We are still in denial, and you will get massively fucked in the coming months if you are still holding bags.

Dubs of truth and this.
Once the bullrun actually starts it’s all going to make sense to the doubters. Remember faggots each BTC has ONE HUNDRED MILLION SATOSHIS. Someone buying ten million satoshis won’t mind paying a few dozen thousand because a good deal is a state of mind.

it doesn't even matter I've been holding bags for 4-7 years it'll never dump past my buy in unless something is fundamentally broken in the security incentive model

I thought bitcoins flopped? Nobody cares anymore and bitcoin miners sold their farms.

I am pro SV.

The thing to understand is that this isn't really just about Craig. This is about you, this is about me, this is about our beliefs. This is about the structure of reality itself.

Our reality has literally split into multiple parallel time tracks (movies) that are simultaneously occurring. You see this in politics with how polarized it has gotten and how people can't seem to make up their minds about whether a particular person or group is good or bad, or what story or narrative of events is the true one. The secret is, there is no real external truth to any of this, as physical reality is really just a projection in our own consciousness and will automatically reflect whatever our strongest beliefs are. As such, the way we experience reality as it unfolds as positive or negative entirely depends on what definitions and beliefs we are holding.

Bitcoin is actually a technological reflection of something bigger. The Bitcoin network is a cross section extrusion of a geometric matrix from a higher dimension into this dimension of spacetime. The original term used for the blockchain was actually the timechain and if you look at the early source code from 2008 you will see this. Bitcoin, in the form of the original design, exhibits quantum mechanical properties and as it scales it develops into a hive-mind network of artificial intelligence that hyper connects and coordinates all human activity to allow it to operate at higher frequencies, in order to assist in stabilizing our timeline and accelerating our evolution from the 3rd to the 4th "density" or frequency range of consciousness.

This is why there can be no proof. Craig is simultaneously Satoshi and a fraud, and you will see the one or the other depending on the point of view you are taking. He is whoever you say he is. With that in mind, make the choice for yourself and decide what you want to buy into. It's your projection after all.

mining difficulty is going up and more manufactures are getting into the game with 7nm chips
basically only bitmain flopped because they spent 100s of millions to prop up bcash

Attached: th.png (1100x480, 26K)

someone needs to ban these copy past faggots
I know it's against Jow Forums to censor but this garbage isn't funny and just makes the forum worse

Consider the following scenario. The shadow government of a { } country has developed nanotechnology and microchips that make it possible to activate quite precise remote control over a person, like a gamepad and a vieogame. Some of the technology is biologic in nature and highly compatible with a "certain" kind of people. Now, these people get these chips implanted in their brains. The procedure is easy, fast, efficient, cheap, painless.
At any point in time these persons get activated to perform "certain" tasks. Additionally, the persons are set on chemical drugs which make them even more controllable and not remember anything that happens recently. No one would suspect anything bizarre. Discard of the said person legally if need be. Brilliant.

Attached: 150112112548-brain-worms-movement-of-worm-through-brain-super-169.png (1100x619, 395K)

manchurian candidate

The thing is satoshi made people realize that our financial system is fucked and we people on the internet need our own money. The future will have a currency for the internet but you never know if it will absolutely be bitcoin or another crypto.

I am pro SV.

The thing to understand is that this isn't really just about Craig. This is about you, this is about me, this is about our beliefs. This is about the structure of reality itself.

Our reality has literally split into multiple parallel time tracks (movies) that are simultaneously occurring. You see this in politics with how polarized it has gotten and how people can't seem to make up their minds about whether a particular person or group is good or bad, or what story or narrative of events is the true one. The secret is, there is no real external truth to any of this, as physical reality is really just a projection in our own consciousness and will automatically reflect whatever our strongest beliefs are. As such, the way we experience reality as it unfolds as positive or negative entirely depends on what definitions and beliefs we are holding.

Bitcoin is actually a technological reflection of something bigger. The Bitcoin network is a cross section extrusion of a geometric matrix from a higher dimension into this dimension of spacetime. The original term used for the blockchain was actually the timechain and if you look at the early source code from 2008 you will see this. Bitcoin, in the form of the original design, exhibits quantum mechanical properties and as it scales it develops into a hive-mind network of artificial intelligence that hyper connects and coordinates all human activity to allow it to operate at higher frequencies, in order to assist in stabilizing our timeline and accelerating our evolution from the 3rd to the 4th "density" or frequency range of consciousness.

This is why there can be no proof. Craig is simultaneously Satoshi and a fraud, and you will see the one or the other depending on the point of view you are taking. He is whoever you say he is. With that in mind, make the choice for yourself and decide what you want to buy into. It's your projection after all.

This but unironically