Tfw big4 senior auditor

>tfw big4 senior auditor
>stuck here because no social skills
>coworkers leaving to make double or triple what i do because of their network
how do i get to know the right people when i'm friendless and have no social skills?

how can i make it Jow Forums?

inb4 start your own accounting firm. i don't find accounting or auditing enjoyable tbqh

Attached: 1516875645245.jpg (1080x1082, 68K)

you posted this a month ago. go outside and get social skills instead of posting on an anime board.

Is pic related wife material?

I have what you want.
What you have to offer me?

Slutty thots are hardly worth the pump and dump.

You're literally a senior at B4. If you aren't getting weekly messages from recruiters on linkedin you've failed. Start volunteering for more shit in the office. Join social committees, help with team events, go represent the firm at networking events. Honestly if you're doing good work your name will come up among the managers so just actually give a bit of a shit.

Who the fuck would pose like some kind of supermodel in this ghetto ass embarrassing excuse for a neighborhood.

how do i get social skills by going outside exactly?
i go to work every day

pics of cute grills?

i get recruiters messaging me for financial reporting roles. but i'm mostly interested in finance ones

people in the office know i'm autistic. i'm good at my job though

Attached: 167484853.jpg (560x682, 83K)

Finance what? Equity, Investment Banking, Financial Planning, Financial Accounting?

I'd like to hear as well

i feel the urge to motorboat

she was meant to be bred by non-white cock

No, your salvation to stop being a social failure.
Anything sexual is worthless for me.
What you have to offer to me in return.

asset management type role (helping with investing decisions), corporate finance, even investment banking all seem more interesting than what i'm doing now

even financial planning (FP&A, not individual wealth planning) could be better

but all of my coworkers who went into finance (corp. finance, equity research, banking) were the "Chad" types who are extroverted and have a huge network (family in high places and many friends).

Attached: 1512966756843.jpg (1536x1958, 523K)

My condolences. Senior is literally the worst job in the entire firm. Are you legit autistic, or can you at least fake it in an interview? If you made it to senior I’m betting you can fake it well enough. PwC would have just fired you back when I was there if you were really that bad

Are recruiters calling you? Might depend on region, but I’d expect a senior to be getting multiple calls a week from recruiters. Update your LinkedIn if you not getting called, because that’s probably why.

Just let them do the work for you, all you have to do is update your resume and show up for the interviews. They coach you on how to fake it/what to say if you need help too I’d guess

By the time I left I fucking hated accounting, but the problem is that you sort of get pigeonholed:

You could maybe slide into fp&a, but that’s probably all you could hope for. Internal audit is a dead end- But it’s very low pressure and you’ll have a life outside of work year round. Possibly a decent amount of travel too if you wanted that. Corporate accounting is the other main option. I went that route and it’s better than public for sure, but it’s the same mind numbing bullshit you’ve been doing, if you’re at a public company, it’s maybe 45-50 hours average, 55-60 around filing periods. Beats 80-100 but it still isn’t fun

Seriously though get out of public asap. Working at a big 4 fucks you up in ways you won’t understand until you’re out of it. Staying to manager is a meme and you’re getting paid more when you leave than any new manager bonus you’d get

Can you get counseling with some psychiatrist that you pay for to listen to you, instead of posting the same thread over and over unless you're trying to pass a message on big 4 accounting firms for data mining

thanks for the suggestions

i am legit autistic, got an "underperforming" rating last year too.
i never made it during the usual hiring process too, failed at the networking events. i have no friends at all.
i think the only reason they keep me around is because i'm good at the technical part of the job, i'm very detail oriented.

>Seriously though get out of public asap
been trying to leave, but nothing interesting to me has popped up tbqh

Attached: 1509334824069.jpg (1024x1384, 172K)

You should be able to get into a FP&A or Corp Finance role relatively easily if your linkedin is updated and you have a decent resume. If you don't have the social skills you probably wont make manager level though

user,I..

underperforming means there’s a pretty good chance you’re getting fired in July (or whenever your firm does annual reviews). Might vary firm to firm, but I’ve never heard of anyone at pwc bouncing back from that.

All the more reason to bail- a prospective employer doesn’t need to know (and won’t ever find out) that you’re about to get canned if you leave first.

You get fired though, suck at interviews, well you see where this is going. If you get asked why you want out of public in an interview- lie through your teeth and tell them you were ok with public but a recruiter approached you with this (whatever you’re interviewing for), and it really appealed to you becuase of (whatever skills you picked up in public that align with the position).

One I also used was that being a senior for a year was enough time to have exposure to every area of accounting and also get leadership experience- interviewers love to hear dumb shit like that as long as you sound genuine when you say it

thanks, i do need to update my resume a bit. i've mostly been ignoring recruiters on linkedin tbqh

thanks, trying to bail and find something better

Attached: 1485716091514.jpg (600x873, 74K)

You literally have my dream job, user. Did you do accounting in uni? Btw I heard accounting is gonna become completely automated soon

If clients/recruiters arent trying to recruit you then you're doing something wrong. Why dont you apply to industry jobs and clear your head while you plan a bigger career change. Public accounting is gonna occupy all your headspace. It's clear you're not gonna make manager so start planning now.

Accounting will be fine for a while. I personally think we overestimate how useful automation will be in the coming decade or two. Auditing is pretty subjective. Just do it, it's a huge jumping off point for your career if you do it right, not like OP

>t. Mid tier firm auditor

>Why dont you apply to industry jobs and clear your head while you plan a bigger career change.
thanks, trying this, but looking for good jobs that i might actually like

Attached: 1538968848164.jpg (771x768, 110K)