BTMX

i tried to warn all of ya'll. This is literally your last chance to buy before the big green dildo strikes 20c. Surely you dont have money that much, do you user?

Attached: bitmax1.jpg (800x520, 17K)

It's hate not have, Roshan.

I checked this and it's most likely a scam. fuck off pajeet

I don't even care if it goes if it goes to $0.20.

I'm all about those sweet divvys every day.

ditto, but im also gonna take out my investment at 20c

Not selling

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-21-02-07-54-13.png (1080x2340, 336K)

Loaded $12k+ worth...

Let's go boys!

This is flying to $1 this year.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-21 at 1.12.51 PM.png (745x240, 20K)

lol he bought the (current) top

We have an insider group with incredibly wealth people and we are collectively taking this baby to 20 cents...

I just bought $12k and will add more from my remaining $88k when I see further movement...

Really hope my bizbros get in and make a lot of money...

In fact, in the next 24 hours, we will take this 20% higher than the ATH. Watch out!

Don’t you guys need some freelancer to shill or do anything ?

We are full. Please apply after 6 months.

i dont fucking know if i want to sell after i 2x. that would be 12,3 i dont even know if that will make it. wtf is wise, how do you become a good trader.
my idea is of course to sell at the 2x and then buy back when it gets lower.
BUT WILL IT.
i dont fucking know. at the same time i dont see this keeping its current price

take out ur initial investment and ride the wave with house money.

Dude, don't risk it.

I will tell you BTMX is different from all the other shitcoins only because of its daily rewards...

This is common among trans-fee mining tokens though. Others failed but BitMax learned from others. And now, people didn't dump because of the rewards.

For the first time, there is an incentive to hold tokens. You get nothing for holding btc, eth.

Here you get paid in USDT daily for holding. That is why this shit blew up from a cent to 3---- 5--- and now 9.

Do your research. Sell your stack whenever you are comfortable. But ride this as we have just begun.

>le insider group meme

^
this, they learned from two failed exchanges. theyre doing big things with bitmax.

about the daily stuff. how do you calculate how much you get each day. and where do they get the money from to pay people and WHY are they paying people to hold this?

CZ took 100% of the fees and became millionaires...

These exchanges take 20% of the fees and return the rest 80% to its users.

Best part, they also create 180-day average of dividends so it is stable (or growing).

so how do i calculate what i get every day?

See mining page.

Used to be $13k per year last month... now $26k per year.

Almost doubled.

Daily 71 USDT for holding a million of these bad boys.

This is gonna DUMP HARD! Whales are ready to sell at 10. Get out while you can.

Attached: erezzz.jpg (290x173, 11K)

ah i have 15k so thats 1 buckaro a day. thats better then banks

AAAAAH I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

only reason i didn't buy in @ 4 cents was because i heard they were banning ppl with US IP addresses