ENJ KNC BNT COSM WILL MOON TOMORROW

ETA 15h

Attached: samsung.png (1216x1276, 116K)

Been ready since sunday. "Maybe" its overbought but I expected ENJ to pump all week leading up to this thursday. My body is ready.

which one hasn't pumped yet? that's the one I want.

You’re eyes shouldn’t be on enj so much as the real gem. Chances like this don’t come again.

I'm not on Upbit. I assume your speaking of KNC? Are you saying KNC as a clearinghouse is the better bet? Looking at the increasing number of in-game items being minted, I expect supply to fail to keep pace with demand, at least in teh short term. So are you speaking of KNC?

If your speaking of BNT or KNC, then isn't it significant that they haven't yet broken overhead resistance despite low MCap?

Samsung/Kyber is the hero we don’t deserve

So the implication of Samsung/Kyber is larger than simply mobile gaming? It's easier to estimate the value prop of enjin than the underlying settlement layer/infrastructure. So, is it as simple as Billions of trading volume flowing into Kyber?

Having the right people on your side, combined with an authentic vision to connect the space resonates an outstanding opportunity that will fuel adoption for the greater good. I’m expecting some fireworks but who knows.

Outstanding. It's about time.

Surely a good bet. I just figured since GDC is games focused ENJ would be centerstage.

All of this shit is already pumped to shit.

KNC up from 0.16 to 0.26 over a week
ENJ I don't even have to explain
BNT is retarded I'm not buying that shit
COSM is up 400%

Why are you idiots so late. I'm not buying your fucking bags.

pls sirs do not trample my dreams. i was hoping for an announcement for which i am most needful. and i would like to point out that these are the first mass adopted crypto products rolling out to millions as we speak. things have only just begun.

oh and...stay poor lel

KNC literally happening right now. All in with my life's savings.

Unironically see u boys on the moon

very nice

KNC is a scam tho
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

put in €800 just there, just want a quick x2 pls lol wanna use it for small holiday

KNC pumped to almost 40 cents and dump already back to 23 cents, ready for a pump

The news is about ENJ, not KNC.

is there a link to live ENJ event?