Do FOREX Bots on Dark Web work?

I've seen vendors in different markets advertising sales for Forex bots with presets that generate profits. Is it a scam or are they worth the investment?

Attached: IMG_1592.png (496x398, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indeed.com/q-Experienced-Quant-Trader-l-New-York-State-jobs.html?advn=1337488882621127&vjk=f576a2c5c131a29b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is Legit, dont fall for the FUD people will try to discourage you

its totally legit man

I have 3 on autopilot and scoping out another 4 with my boy this weekend. Traded in my gpu rigs to afford em

Please explain how does this work

Where do I get a list of dar k web / onion sites updated

I know reddit has a place but curious how to find these gems

So pay for bot with Monero and then what ?

post links to these bots! Do they include source code? I code forex bots and they are pretty decent. I could give you a good awnser.

Funny how no one has ever posted screenshots or any proof that this shit exist

brainlet only a moron would post his bots settings

no I mean proof of gains

in the history of biz

NO ONE DOES IT BECUASE ITS NOT RELIABLE

There are lots of forex bots and forums on the clearnet and groups of developers that share setting in the hundreds. You are a brainlet that has never coded a AI gorex trading NN in your life kid. Or you would know this. Also sharing settings is redundant since different currency pairs do not work for other settings. You usually fine tune A bot to work for a currency pair based on datasets or the indicators it is following. You can also adjust things like risk and lot size. You can even adjust dynamic trailig stops for different pairs.

Jow Forumsbot when?

>he never heard of opsec
Why would I show you my gains?
grow a brain please

no shit captn
everyone knows this

then are you calling all the developers that trade bots and show setting every day by the hundreds retards? Not sure if you are just a idiot or you honestly do not know what you are typing. but I will ignore you for acting like a child.

calm your autism you freak

bullshit bots are fake

no one has ever successfully used one

no proof

if you are willing to share with me I will give you my profits

deal ?

No do your own research and look harder
There is proof of it everywhere.

ty

how about the latest sites for D W

I hate reddit im sure some index is out there

anyone ?

plz & ty

feels allot like TG p& D groups who ask for 0.2 btc or similar

> Korean man by window

bitcoinfundmanager

how is this so much different ?

>>people think they can get these so called trading bots on the darknet.

TOP KEK

trading bots are real, HOWEVER, they are programmed by the rocket scientists of finance,

they are called Quants, or mathematicians to program and design bots for large banks in high frequency trading. the same guys are using the same methods in crypto.

I also work for a large bank, I have wealth clients who are headhunters and pay a lot for Mathematicians or quants who have expertise in these field.

these people make anything north of 500k a year, and you noobs on 4 chan think they can "download" a bot on the darknet with Monero payment.

LMAOOO

noobs.

hahahahahah

> reality strikes

yes they work but let’s not bump this thread. tryna keep the gravy train going

Nice FUD

d web link site index ?

go do your research yourself, i'm not fudding or larping. think what you want or just keep wasting your time

indeed.com/q-Experienced-Quant-Trader-l-New-York-State-jobs.html?advn=1337488882621127&vjk=f576a2c5c131a29b

LOL FUD. yeah go KYS

try a little harder and maybe you might beat the Quants at Goldman

Cool FUD bro

fuck