Bitcoin

Tick tock.

Attached: 1551715135178.jpg (1813x894, 150K)

IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR THE EARLY ADOPTERS TO EXIT.

Attached: pyr.jpg (500x533, 242K)

can caps lock faggot debate this otherwise im buying again

Blue lines?

I still have time to join the 21m club

Attached: 1552702438930.png (205x246, 4K)

caps lock is bearish short term, bullish long
seems good to me, I'm waiting for the dip to 2.5-3 (if it doesn't happen befor May, I'm going in anyway, longterm we'll see a >4k bitcoin), then it's DCA til 2021 or 2014, or whenever the next run up happens, I don't care

thanks time traveller

one year before halving, it's on the chart

If you haven't been DCAing you'd better get your ass started.

TICK.

TOCK.

Attached: Bitcoin.png (530x526, 161K)

i dont have enough bitcoin but i have been DCAing

How many Bitcoin do I need? I want to have 3ml for retirement.

Is this how cryptofags cope?
Manipulating graphs until it looks like there's a pattern?

30 if you want to make it in the next bull run. But you'll need a lot less the longer your time horizon.

>I still have time to join the 21m club

You have a year and it will be lower than it is now for a lot of that time.

>can caps lock faggot debate this otherwise im buying again

I can, It clearly shows that we are not at the bottom yet. We have one more big dump and a year or so of sideways.

wew'

Attached: ticktock.jpg (500x750, 102K)

I doubt it , between halvings bitcoin never went bellow previous peaks if anything it seems the bullrun will start early due to more atention and people waiting to enter.

I agree with this
we've been shilled all the signals it'll act earlier than last time

Well. When I should buy? I have $40,000

Mabye in the past, but death spiral was never as big of a risk factor as it is now. Only 2 things can kill btc a 51% attack or a price death spiral that enables such an attack, I wouldn't be surprised if next halvening does not bring much in terms of price action and we just go sideways for a long time.

Worse no one is considering that.
1_Segwit capacity atm increases capacity from 420k tx per day to 650k tx per day and will continue to increase to 800k as legacy wallets are abandoned.

2_Satoshi , Mtgox and bitfinex stolen are about 2m bitcoins out of circulation and the hacked ones will never be cashed out fast enough.

I mean for fucks sake the entire next halving cycle will have of inflation the ammount of the cryptos hacked in the previous one.

We are talking about 300k coins per year after 2020 , literally in 2024 the liquidity lost in the hackings will be mined again.

3_Bitcoin inflation will be lower than the usd and gold for the first time ever.

I am scared of fomoing and being rekt by bobo but on the other side my logical part of the brain is telling me it´s a one in a lifetime chance.

Also litecoin , bitcoin cash and bitcoin halvings are literally going to happen in before btc which means alt fags will go to btc after their halvings since it´s the easiest to cash out.

4_The us elections will be a shitshow of offering gibs by printing money.

5_If the cycles are indeed becoming larger it means that after the halving bitcoin will watch the us elections and rise every fucking day of the shitshow until about a year after the new us president is in power or trump continues.

Hell if a financial crisis happens Mc affee will not eat his dick.

It´s all a big buy signal but bizionacci videos have left a scar in me , it does not help also that my exchange has verification via sms and my phone does the bog sound when i buy.

Attached: 1542254378093.png (926x932, 1.2M)

I have done a research on that user , forget about that , btc is 100% safe against 51% attack.

Due to moore law limits no one will have first entry advantage with miners as every miner will be literally the same.

The new competence will be of building the most efficient miner that uses less electricity for hashrate.
But that will not allow anyone to do a 51% attack.

Fucking hell bitcoin is even quantum secure against 51% attacks, the hashrate is so big that not even a quantum computer can do it.

What it´s at risk is in theory the fucking wallets that could in theory be opened with an advanced quantum computer if a new wallet protocol is not created.

And considering that you would need to move the coins to those wallets to be quantum secure it means that satoshi for example would be vulnerable.
That said this will not happen until 2030.

Attached: 1548203448356.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

Now. Space your buys out, do a chunk every couple weeks or so. Dollar-cost average. You need to start though. If the pattern holds we should begin a very slow uptrend in May/June.

so 20k was not a good time?

I can do max like a couple hundred a week, hope I can get at least 1

Attached: ohnononononoAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (1813x894, 239K)

Up or down?

He doesn't know anything, nobody does

Just look at the chart. Short-term no one knows. But you'd better have a sizable position by May/June. So space your buys, but start buying.

It's a guess based on prior events correlating to the ups and downs, not a for sure thing but better than nothing

>sizable position by May/June
define sizable position

Got a feel on ETH values during the prehalving time?