Stay Happy

Wholesome biz vid to help you sleep at night :)

Attached: 1548469981142.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hlMAKpxN8N0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

title?

thanks fren, good video

Rat race on YouTube

thanks fren, this somehow helped me cope with my cagie tomorrow

How to escape this bros?
I'm working a job I don't like but it's not been as bad as other jobs which I have hated. Tbh I think I just hate working in general. In only 24 and I need off this ride?

really gay video,i feel sorry for anyone who actually thinks this is true, this reminds me of that i am a gamer video where this naive kid thinks the american dream is living a corporate zog life or something. anyways i give this vid 2 thumbs down and 1 loud fart. life is what you make it... dont wanna be a serf? you can actually do something about it now unlike the past 2000 years

>this is what incel thinks entrepreneurship is like
lmao

Attached: 404b498c62a.jpg (801x534, 34K)

nobody is talking about entrepreneurship copefag, i bet you think the stock market is a zero sum game too retard

>he still has hope

Attached: 1540830171243.jpg (687x515, 141K)

Figure out how to live cheap, work 4 days or less per week and pursue high skill cap interests in earnest, ignoring anybody who says you shouldn't do it. Btw, drugs and video games are not good.interests to pursue.

I'm starting a cleaning business with my mother cause she has experience. I'm about to be 24 and need off this rat race too. I have an aunt that has a cleaning business and has multiple homes because of it.

Think about that. Multiple homes (don't know the exact amount). She's probably more loaded than lawyers and I don't even think she works anymore. I assume she just sends people out from one location to another.

That would be nice, but all I want is to not rely on a sociopath for my livelihood. If this goes well, I would be a "nice" boss. No bullshit like having to dress nice for an interview. Wouldn't care about "presentability". Etc. No political bullshit and I would try to create a good work life balance along with low stress and possibly fulltime pay with benefits while making them work like 6 hrs a day (well, if not, 8 hrs max).

Just a dream.

You're not out of highschool yet, huh? Boy, this world filled with sociopaths is gonna hit you hard.

Holy fuck summer is early this year

Dude, stop trying to save face. You literally did here "dont wanna be a serf? you can actually do something about it now unlike the past 2000 years"

What the hell else could that be interpreted as other than becoming an entrepreneur?

Attached: 1548360147281.jpg (491x415, 38K)

The video sure made you mad.

That's really cool, what's the source? I'll see if the artist has any other work

youtu.be/hlMAKpxN8N0

There’s a ton of things you can do to not be a wagie without being an entrepreneur

Nice examples! Kek...

There really isn't. The closest thing to this is freelancing. Hardly "a ton".

You could:
Buy land in the middle of nowhere and run a self sustaining farm

Be a landlord and live off rental income

Marry up and mooch off your wife

Become a successful scammer

Beg for money on the street

The first option is probably the most realistic, but nobody wants to commit to it.

what about a fulfilling but low tier job that you don't normally associate with the traditional wagecucking being stuck at a desk? Like being a teacher, fireman, astronaut. All those things that kids talk about being. More:
>police
>army
>sports player
>model
>clothes designer
>node opperator
>crypto trader
>librarian
>doctor
>lawyer
>farmer
>driver
>security guard
>writer
>editor
>journalist
>ski instructor
>gardener

These aren't all exactly dream jobs, but it's not the stress level that OP's video presents either and many people make an honest living this way and some even enjoy their job.

>Buy land in the middle of nowhere and run a self sustaining farm

That's like asking a tiger raised in the zoo to live in the wild. We have been too accustomed to be around people to find that kind of life pleasurable.

>Be a landlord and live off rental income
Ya, if you can afford it. That's one of my later plans.

>Marry up and mooch off your wife
I'd argue women don't like deadbeats.

>Become a successful scammer
I'll just pretend this is a joke

>Beg for money on the street
Joke

So... I'll give you 1 point for the real estate thing.

>That's like asking a tiger raised in the zoo to live in the wild.

You can’t compare wage cucking to serfdom and then reject obvious exits like this. Unlike serfs, we at least have plenty of options.

delet

Even real estate is just a form of entrepreneurialism