Help me understand MLMs and pyramid schemes

Hey so, quick question.

When you recruit someome and they sell something, you get a percent of what they sell.

Say the product was 100 and the person got 20 dollars commission. Say I get 20% of their sale...

Does that mean they lose money? So instead of 20, they get 16 for their sale? So they lost 4 dollars?

So let's say there's a system where the lower you are, the more of a percent you give out...

So does that basically mean the lower you are in the recruitment ladder, the less money you make for your own personal sales?

Attached: 1539649492461.jpg (218x218, 7K)

jesus

It's like watching a dog trying to figure out one of those slow feeder bowls

Kys or answer the question, faggots

eventually the dog figures it out though

yep the further down u go the worse it is kinda like irl except with a mlm u end up giving ur customers money

Attached: 1552193391272.jpg (835x773, 86K)

Kys
I see. Shit kind of sucks then. Just wanted to make sure since when I read that I was like "if I'm understanding this well, it's a huge turn off".

>this well, it's a huge turn off".
Ok that's just bait now, fuck off you little larpin ladyboy

You got mad cause I kept telling you to kys, huh?

I can tell because what you chose to target as "bait" is stretching to say the least.

Pathetic loser.

Or "reaching" I should say

based smoothbrain poster

That's cute you homos keep defending each other

> SO SO SO SO SO... SO SO, SO? SO! SO (SO) "SO"
neck yourself, it's not this difficult to understand

What were you even trying to do with that green text, retard?

Make fun of how you write like a 5th grader, retard

If you fall for this bait kys

Where, retard?

Put your money where your mouth is, faggot.

Also, again, what the fuck was that green text? Trying to be funny? Fail. You are probably a cringy attention whore in real life.

Attached: yF0S1s3bM0.png (300x250, 14K)

What do you mean "where"? I replied to OP, check what you wrote there. It's littered with "so so so" like a fucking child trying to put together a string of thoughts (for a concept that's pretty easy to understand) while simultaneously asking a million questions.

Attached: images.jpg (299x169, 6K)

>reaching this hard

Who gives a fuck, faggot? I passed my english classes in college. I guess they automatically don't count anymore.

Fucking retard alert.

Aaaaand what's wrong eith asking questions, dumbass? I'll wait.

Also, dumbass bitch. I was just asking for clarification since I thought this system looked to fishy. I wanted to see if maybe I misunderstood, absolute ass clown.

*too

(Whoa this guy is hardcore)

Whoa dude cool it haha I was just messing around please I've got a family. Ok yes okay? The answer is YESYES GO INTO MULTILEVEL MARKETING ITS A GOOD BUSINESS just PLEASE leave me alone

Attached: image0.jpg (621x386, 46K)

You unleashed my fury, faggot. Kys, revive yourself, then kys again.

Yes sir okay I will sir sorry sir

>open business buying a thing from aliexpress for $20,
>I can sell it for $16
>I can boost my sales by having people sell it for me!
>I will pay them $5 per item sold
>I will only lose $1 per item
said no one ever.
I can't believe I browse this board...

I meant sell for $24 before people flame

No one loses money, only the final customer does (for receiving the product). The system technically works well. But what's the catch? The catch is: the product is so low quality and has insane markups. If customers are not retarded, they won't be interested.

Op your iq is too low to make a lot money in an ethical manner.

Believe it, faggot.

Attached: 1rqtpl.jpg (258x196, 14K)

>ethical
You mean like being a wagecuck. No, I actually probably have a better skill than you but unlike you, I don't want to be a bitch until my 60s.

Well the product was CBD. Also, if you're comment is legit and the people getting referred don't get fucked, you basically just showed how fucking retarded these biz faggots on this thread are.

Not good enough. Say sorry 100x

Also, the product happens to be the cheapest in the industry while retaining quality.

Personally, seeing how people fail in mlms a lot, doesn't even seem worth trying since median wage yearly with all mlms is like $2700 or something like that. For a yr.... median....thats shit

Of course, they don't get fucked. You get more money the more referrals you have (referrals of your referrals count too). Product price is fixed, and you get less cut if your referral (or someone way below in the hierarchy but who is linked to you) sells the product instead of you. But it pays off, because you can supply them in bulk, and they guarantee payment (even if they don't have customers). You can read how AmWay, Avon or Oriflame operate, I believe, they are still going strong after decades of MLM system.

Typically the front line sales person loses money as they are required to buy in bulk up front to maintain the discount levels required to make any money themselves. They end up with storage units full of shit after they have exhausted everyone in their circle of friends to sell to and go bankrupt.

Sorry

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-090416_Omnichan.jpg (1439x2629, 612K)