Security tokens investments

Ok biz boys, it's time to get real this time. Let's have and actual thread about making money in the coming years. Security tokens. Have you made any actual investments in security tokens lately?
Have a look at this video for better understanding of STO and how to invest: youtu.be/oaeDiCiokos

Attached: security token.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/404-million-to-100-million-gsr-to-cut-overstock-tzero-investment-by-75.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

these shits are an anathema to crypto

Ok, but does it mean they're bad investments because of it? I don't think so.

There will always be the need to represent business equity, asset ownership, etc...

Representing those with a crypto token just makes sense, will bring a mainstream application for blockchain tech, really doesn't negatively affect crypto as a whole, may open up good investment opportunities to those previously not well served by investment opportunities due to regulations. I dont see why you'd think it's a bad thing.

>really doesn't negatively affect crypto as a whole
it removes focus from the purpose of crypto and what distinguishes it from an awfully slow and inefficient database.

the upside is of course these security tokens can interact with smart contracts if done right and in case of legal recognition of such transactions as binding it can further bridge the divide between the real world and crypto. i'm not denying this, but it entices a way of thinking about crypto that is fucking dangerous as all of these securities must be centrally backed. when people stop seeing that as a problem that will create a huge fucking problem on the long run and subvert everything bitcoin tried to pioneer.

Crypto and blockchain needs to be and will be adopted. This is just another use case among many others

Yes but these securities will exist and all be transacting on decentralized blockchains.

it's poison however sweet it tastes is my point. it does make sense and that just makes it worse.

You said it yourself. It makes sense. It's untapped potential and one of the best way to make huge gains. Now is just the question which business equity to invest into. I can see biggest potential gains in STO exchanges themselves, as we can see in crypto, exchanges are the biggest money makers. Having equity in one of the first STO exchanges might be the best bet. Exchanges start making money day 1.

vault12.com security token 10x easy

Any promising upcoming ones or recent?

SWARM. That is all.

STOs are great.
all in Smartlands since over 1 year and it already got me over 1000% returns. this thing will make me a millionaire in the STO rush.

Chx has the largest partnerships in the STO space at the moment and is also building an exchange (which likely won’t be around for at least 6 months) but their mainnet is in 2 weeks. Staking soon after, goldmine of a project imo

Will these help eliminate the stranglehold VCs have on early-stage investing? It pisses me off that I have literally no way to access ordinary equity investment opportunities before they've already 10-100xed in valuation

All three great projects. Got a bag of all three. Can't lose. And they all tackle.the market in different angles. I believe they will each be very popular with different segments:

CHX withcalready established larger entities looking to make the switch to tokenized equity or tokenize their debt.

SWM: grassroots, freelance and community driven adoption will launch innovative STO products.

SLT: Will get a lot of traction with real estate which is a massive application in itself.

This user knows. Try to keep up biz.

This is an obvious scam. The idea that a tiny company with only 1 or 2 coders that is already dumping their own tokens can do what giant companies like tZERO with hundreds of millions in cash funding are struggling to do is laughable.

the greatest advantage of a tokenized security is it can be traded without an exchange with smart contracts maybe even atomic swaps or dexes.

How do you know the sort of backing that OWN has? They are a private company and have been paying over 20 full time salaries during the bear market. You have no idea which individuals, VCs or other companies are backing them.

Funny to see this kind of cheap fud.

Look Rasheed, I will not take advice from a Youtuber. I'd rather burn my money.

He doesn’t, and he also seems to forget that tzero is losing a shitload of its funding coindesk.com/404-million-to-100-million-gsr-to-cut-overstock-tzero-investment-by-75.

Honestly he’s mad a unicorn startup has gone 10x in a bear market and where is investment is down 80% from ICO

>sto
shitcoin going to zero.

security tokens don't need a middleman shittoken. people have launched, and are launching them today on ethereum. if they're only available for accredited investors, ethereum already has a solution for that too.

STO is short for security token offering. It has nothing to do with any shitcoin. You don't seem to understand what this thread is about. Please educate yourself before further posting.

By same logic no crypto exchange would need to exist. But they do. And they're many and very profitable.

exchanges primary purpose is to bridge the gap between fiat and crypto. crypto2crypto is secondary and in theory you don't need them for that. assuming the crypto in question supports atomic swap ie has basic scripting capability.