Do you own an iPhone?

Attached: 7ca622fba51317acc54f0460f891f44b.jpg (1846x2075, 364K)

no and I never will
also this pic looks like it is from the 60s

Fuck no

No, never.

Quick slacking and get back to building my condo you pleb faggots

>make well over 6 figures
>have an old android phone with a cracked screen but otherwise works fine
>dont give a fuck because I'm married and my wife isn't a retarded roastie who would give a fuck what kind of phone I use

I also drive a slightly dinged up 2006 hyundai sonata despite being able to afford whatever the fuck car I want

Consumerist pissing contests like this are why so many dumbfucks are in debt.

Who was getting more pussy? Only relevant question.

Based and redpilled

I have a current gen phone and everything is pointlessly overpowered now. Do you really need a better camera on your phone to take photoshopped instagram photos at this point?

>50 percent more likely to be redheads

Umm ok?? Also I am soulless ginger cunt and also use Android so that's interesting

It is pretty hilarious, the only people who actually argue about which phone brand to use are debt slaves or poorfags who want to look cool.

Yes, I have the black iPhone XR. Pretty comfy desu but I understand why people hate it, I just like it for it’s simplicity, plus my whole family has one so it makes things easier

IPHONE GETS YOU BITCHES, WORTH EVERY PENNY. JUST DON’T BE THAT KEK THAT “UPGRADES” EVERY YEAR

Same phone here. It's extremely good. The battery life is amazing.

Someone seems a little insecure here. You knows these posts are just data farming through polarizing posts, or discord shills, right?
You're not as smart as you think

Just got one a few days ago

Attached: 4379D538-3E52-431A-B450-A5BB48744101.jpg (1242x676, 544K)

I've dropped my iPhone X a dozen times on hard floors, spilled coffee on it, and it has NO scratches and still works like new a year later. There's no reason NOT to get an iPhone, especially for the social gains

this is supposed to be a business and finance board. if you can't afford an iphone, or are still stuck in that computer-nerd mentality that makes you want android, i have to assume you're one of those people holding link

of course I do, i’m not poor.

Imagine needing a telephone for "social gains"

The absolute state of humanity.

Why the fuck would I use a phone at all for anything besides 2fa? It doesn't even have a fucking keyboard you normie fuck.

Nice mein nigger

Attached: EEB11AF9-FB7E-42E2-A530-58D67A22688C.png (828x1792, 2.99M)

Yep

>holy bible
>brave
Absolutely based

>holy bible

LOL RETARD ALERT

Attached: 42E17264-99CB-4AA2-AA72-662818121D9B.jpg (234x215, 10K)

iPhone XR red reporting it.

Such a comfy well designed phone. Battery life is the best out of all of them. Better than IPhone XS Max. And it’s cheaper and has a bigger screen than the XS.

marry me

I have a Galaxy S5
Removable battery, headphone jack, sd card slot while still having ip67 water resistance. the only thing it's lacking is low light picture taking and optical stabilization

you can still enjoy nice shit, faggot. hyundai sonata, someone sold you a load of bullshit. LOL idiot

Attached: jk.jpg (213x237, 9K)

Why fren? You shouldn’t jump that gun like that big guy. Especially on an anonymous Chinese flower farming forum

Attached: 9C6025A6-EDCE-43C6-8385-154DA5016E5C.jpg (708x480, 37K)

100% of the biggest faggots I've ever encountered are die-hard fanatical foaming-at-the-mouth Apple supporters. *The* symbol of desperate modern faggotry.

yup. i'd still love to be on android but iphone is now the cheapest phone that isn't full of adware / spyware. android got destroyed by corporate interests (other than nexus phone pretty much).

RIP

Typically the biggest idiots are those who clearly use a confirmation bias to hate on something. Nothing is the same everywhere user. People are people and idiots use all types of phones and plenty of the finest people I know use iPhones. Statements like yours are huges yikes honestly.

>sample size only 14,000

WE NEED
MORE
DATA

The only reason to buy an iphone is for security.

iPhones have always been better, tech nerds can't impress normalfags and roasties IRL, what makes you think they would make good phones?
Shitux related products is always gonna be shit because they don't want to do certain things friendly for their users. Actually they don't even care about developers since I always have to install linux if I want to do something fancy with my computer even though a bunch of Windows dev tools has been open source for years

I own iphone. Android is far better for almost anything you want to do but you have to put effort into customizing and installing what you want. It's far easier to use an iPhone because you have no freedom.

>your 3rd condo
Keked.

Neither. Keep that spyware far away from me. I have a basic java cellphone that I can 4g tether to for internet.

I'm patiently waiting for my Librem 5.

Using Apple products on daily basis is life on god mode
I hope one day you will enjoy this feeling too user
But skil the iPhone Xr, it's a very limited copy of X for the same price

Attached: 1552940328899.jpg (640x480, 293K)

wow man just like warren buffet

based

>Holy Bible
>Brave
are you me?

Attached: pepe.jpg (964x912, 60K)

The only fucking correct answer ITT. Android shit is insecure, so are windows computers. Apple everything basically means nobody is getting into your things if they're ever misplaced.

That infographic is from like 2012, things have changed, you can now get a still very decent NEW iPhone 7 from Apple for around $450. Nobody is saying the only way to go is to buy the flagship with the most memory every year. After iOS 12 even my old SE is more than usable, never slows down or stutters even with 95% full memory. There is no reason to get a new android phone over an older iPhone.

Fuck off iCuck.