I lost everything

I lost everything.

Attached: losteverything.png (850x444, 35K)

stop trading with 100x margin you degenerate fuck.

you fucking idiot. margin trading is the only way to get rich in this market now.

Don't worry, all your crypto ilk will join you soon

>you fucking idiot
Says the gambling retard who just lost everything lmao. Should’ve just held nigger, this shit is going to 1M/BTC by 2025 and no you have no capital to make gains. Sad!

lmao. you know i'm an adult with a job so i can just wage for a week and buy more next friday, right?

Then why are you crying like a bitch on a Venetian Charcuterie sampling forum? Were you only pretending to be retarded? Idk what’s more cringe, you trading on incredibly high leverage or you bumping off a thread with this shitty one.

>going long at the top
oof

>lost everything
>lel i'll make it back in a week waging
Pick one.

Sorry for your loss man. I'm gonna try margin trading but i suck at predicting the market.

BUT THTT DIDNT HPEN

He didn't lose anything, didn't you see Ranjeet's snotty post about just having to wage for a week to get his capital back?

Well he lost something. I didn't say everything.

So he lost $2.70?

You fucked up, now we know you're a larping faggot just seeking for attention

well i mean... longs literally have the advantage 99% of the time. Idk how you lose going long when you can just use a stop loss. Seriously. Bitcoin is in an uptrend almost always, the drops are just steep.

Either way, a thread died for this fucking moronic thread

>no you have no capital to make gains.
i never said i'll make it all back in a week, you retard. it was in reply to him saying i had no capital left. i'm still bullish on btc and blockchain in general that's why i'll just keep buying back in.

Yeah you work at Taco Bell loser. Learn to code.

Imagine margin trading when small cap gems are mooning sometimes 100% in a week. Jesus just go invest in forex or something...

We warned you shlomo.

Attached: download.jpg (238x211, 6K)

4.2k today

good

if you're longing bitcoin, you should have the leverage or the capital to keep your stop well below $3000. anything less is just gambling

HA...HAHAHAHA
k
I'll be buying when you retards are offloading your bags at 1k

ITS THE FINAL BARTDOWN

Graph is still overrall bullish. bears finna be BTFO