suppo shill (30 min feature)

> suppo shill (30 min feature)
> new coin, never been pumped
> IDEX
> first signs of life on the chart

Most of you won't buy it until 20x, once you're SURE it's pumped.

Attached: suppobird.jpg (262x147, 8K)

and that coin would be?

Does this faggot even have any followers left at this point?

>and that coin would be?

Ah, you wouldn't buy it anyway, desu. You probably prefer top-5 coins which MIGHT pull a 3x in the next multi-year cycle.

Guaranteed 20-baggers are not for everyone.

Defo won't be listening to the 45minutes video so you might be right. Not sure what's your objective with this thread though

i wonder how much this faggot is worth. What do guys like him and DataDash do for a living.

Attached: jen-horsey.gif (337x361, 1.63M)

This is the only tuber left after the bubble, others chickened out, changed names, theme of the channel etc., mad respect

>Not sure what's your objective with this thread though

I am usually the first to shill massive IDEX pumps (I was THE first quant poster... think about that) and I can see them before anyone else does.

I enjoy making these threads so that I can look back later and realise that I was right yet again.

Yep, suppo is a shill like all the rest of us, but he is LEGIT and has been giving straight up advice and encouragement for a long ass time, and still going. He actually says it pretty straight, he tells you what you need to do and is realistic about timelines.

I like the guy. Anyone who doesn't is prob unable to look past the fact that he "shills his own coins" (duh).

kek he's faggot
did you see his videos after the last big crash? the dude was almost crying like a lil bitch, can't have much fiat left kek

spill it, user. what coin is it

Yep, he's as real as it comes. Been there right with us the whole time, man.

shut the fuck up suppo.

>spill it, user. what coin is it

Honestly, I doubt you'll buy until at LEAST 10x from here.

500k market cap is wayyyy too small.

can't even find the vid, post a link at least

he is an idiot and a faggot
he bought into p3d and shilled at ath 3 hours before it was ddosed and lost half the eth it had invested

just post it, might throw a couple of eth at it

Tel me the coin and I'll pump your bags

suppoman is doing a review on Fantom (FTM soon

Honestly, I'll just come back after the inevitable pump and let you know when it's a few mil cap.

It's not even on CMC yet.

Don't make me watch 45 minutes of fag shit

The logo is in the pic in my first post.

But because it isn't pretending to be the Next Ethereum, is there really any point buying it just for a measly 20x?

Ah okay, I was looking at this yesterday there's no volume and basically no promotion at the moment...could be a great moonshot still tho

>there's no volume and basically no promotion at the moment

Just like Quant last summer. Daily volume was sometimes zero, maximum a few ETH. Team were on full radio silence, refused to even list on CMC.

So fortunate the I am letting /biz know about these coins BEFORE they go apeshit.

BitDegree is already on CMC though

>BitDegree is already on CMC though

Many coins are on CMC.

This one is not. That ALONE is a reason it will pump when that time comes.

how long did it take qnt to take off? 2 months?

Not sure how long from idex listing but about a month from cmc

>how long did it take qnt to take off? 2 months?

It finally took off at the start of September. ICO was May, coins released in June some time.

This is obv not going to go like Quant (it's a much smaller project) but it's unironically got all the pumpenomics required to move hard suddenly.

thanks for the quick reply. I might go hard on this one.

>I might go hard on this one.

nomsayin

Attached: 1553121065538.jpg (480x686, 53K)

Can someone tell me what is the name of the coin

>Can someone tell me what is the name of the coin

You'll find out soon when the board is full of posts about this "pointless shitcoin" that just went 20x with no one on board the train.

nigger its plastered all over this thread.

Cut out the image and then do a search with it

its WAN you stupid fuck

>its WAN you stupid fuck

Attached: brainlet1.png (252x244, 9K)

wen?

Well isn't someone hypersensitive??? Thank you though bought myself a big bag

How come it's on CMC though?

It's not WAN you stupid fuck

lol I'm all in WAN

> next x20
> got all the pumpenomics
you mean yet another "muh get shitcoins for watching ads" project

"The app allows you to earn a passive income by selling unused sms and watch content of your choice. Works like a charm so far, looking forward to the final version"
- some review on google appstore

> 4/5 rating
> not even 500 reviews
> literally nothing special about their app or token

damn take my money already, just bought 100k

Attached: 600.png (425x533, 238K)

Welcome! [redacted] is the app that allows you to earn rewards for completing easy tasks.

Here's how it works:
* Download the app;
* Create an account;
* Earn rewards for engaging the content;
* Withdraw your income!

[redacted] rewards you for your attention and engagement in a simple, fun way. But more than a content and marketing platform, we are firm believers in Blockchain technology, cryptocurrency and shared economy. We are bringing it all to the world and aiming for mass adoption. Owning your own Crypto is the best way learn about it.

i'm all in

Attached: 1551254738143.png (383x681, 486K)

You have to be the most gullible fuck of all, champ

Got any evidence?

are you really expecting us to fall for this extreme shitcoin?
it's basically a shitty copy of BAT

>Got any evidence?
he said at the end of his 2nd last video on youtube

Thanks user, guess we really are gonna make it

>please lock up your money into this illiquid shitcoin and hope to get your money back at some foreseeable date in the future

come on, user, why making us watching 40 min video? is it Birdchain (BIRD)?

It takes a keen eye and years of experience to see pump coming this early, but all the signs are there.

It"s the perfect shitcoin storm.

WHY DO YOU ALL SPEAK IN TOUNGUES NOBODY THINKS IT CLEVER TO BE FUCKING MYSTERIOUS.

>GUYS I KNKW THE NEXT MOONSHOT BUT YOU DONT DESERVE TO KNOW YET BECAUSE YOU WONT BY. OH, WHATS THAT YOU WANT TO BUY IT? IM STILL NOTNGOING TO TELL YOU DIRECTLY CAUSE YOU WONT BUY. OH, YOU WILL BUY? YOU PROBABLY WONT BY THIS COIN YET

You're all faggots

>listening to suppo STILL

dude is just another cryptofailure whose only way of making a living is shilling garbage and tricking idiots into buying his udemy courses

all he did was get lucky on XRP off some friends advice then rode the coattails of the bullrun

now after the bear market he went completely psycho and thinks the markets are controlled by ((them))

Attached: ((they)).jpg (500x334, 124K)

That's classic.

Oh and I won't play any games with you guys. Get in vidt before cmc

>Been there right with us the whole time, man.
Well, he could have sold at the top easily, if he would not be a giant idiot on an ego-trip.

Give him another two years and he goes selling regular MLM-schemes like any other faggot with no clue what they do.

this

Not a single credible attempt to fud this earlier-than-early offer. BIRD will fly and you fags will remember this thread and weep.

"I missed ANOTHER chance to 10x my $50 stack!"

>(((them)))
What might make you think that?

Attached: suppohails.png (1920x1080, 2.33M)

Can someone tell me the name of the coin holy shit

bird

>not a single attempt
hm ok.
>Lithuania
>Erc20
>Selling unused SMS? Who still uses SMS? Who do you want to sell this to?
>Selling your data
Plenty of other projects who utterly failed at this. There's no leverage for any startup to demand anything from corporations like FB and Google. There is no network large enough. You can already go onto existing platforms that promise you the same thing and they're largely empty.

It's just an ordinary SuppoPump'nDump. Have fun with the gains but this whole project is ridiculous. I bet that guy got a nice fat stack of tokens to do his video on it.

All of that is absolutely fine, imagine holding any of this shit longer than a few weeks.

Imagine even participating and making Suppo rich so he can buy another Tesla.

Hi John? Please confirm, so I can pat myself on the back if correct. Thanks.

> Literally admits it's going to pump but then says he won't buy.

The absolute state.

You think I want to hold this long term? Kek. I will ride a 20x then dump. You can do the same or just bitch and moan and stay poor.

>Suppoman
>2019

wew lad

Second this, fuck birdchain

"Guess my bags" should be a ban-able (and hang-able) offence.

Attached: 1547767117740.jpg (602x960, 64K)

dont buy birdchain, team is incompetent.and are treating telegram users as kids, lying in your face, if you come with strong arguments against them u are banned.
they probably have no more ico funds left.
took them 5 months to list on idex
held the tokens locked from 700$ ETH , and unlocked them at 120$ eth,
they built an app that any part time pajeet could have did for 100$ in a week.

i dumped dis shit at a loss and never looked back