BULLS BTFO

chepicap.com/en/news/8299/mt-gox-creditors-are-one-step-closer-to-receiving-141-000-btc.html

Here’s what’s going to happen you idiots. Right before they get their coins back, bankers are going to crash the price below 3k. mt goxers will panic sell, driving the price below 1k and completely collapsing the network.

Then once btc is hovering around $200 banks will accumulate.

Bobo is lurking in the dark. Moonboys days are numbered

Attached: 2A9853FB-71C9-409D-9976-54BD9B257414.png (851x837, 495K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VwnvHYdlak&t=5s
chepicap.com/en/news/8299/mt-gox-creditors-are-one-step-closer-to-receiving-141-000-btc.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's your days that are numbered. We bull now. Honk, honk.

Finally someone that gets it

ok but what is soon? a month? a year? what

Your delusional if you think Goxxers are getting back their coins / fiat in 2019

>141k btc recovered distributed as 0.0000000x to each fag that lost in the hacking
>900k btc lost in total
>After next halving yearly supply will be of 300k

Those 141k mean nothing faggot there is still 800k less btc on liquidity due to the fact the hackers can´t cash out.

Attached: 1552835506945.png (500x552, 119K)

Lol chillout faggots. Watch this video and get comfy: youtube.com/watch?v=3VwnvHYdlak&t=5s

Attached: 1552753944061.jpg (309x275, 41K)

April 26th is the proposal submission deadline. Until then all the bankers have to do is keep the price below 4.2k to avoid another bull surge. The market will think the correct price ha been discovered, and then they will crash it

There are multiple CME futures expiration dates before then btw, all which present profitable opportunities for a dump by jpm and co

I agree on timelines, but GOX btc I am skeptical of. In any case, it should be noted that GOXers receive fiat ($500 / BTC they had) + 10-15% of what they had in BTC, not too significant IMO

They have literally 137k coins to still distribute. Even if just half those are panic sold it will break the order books

>miners would stop mining at 3k
ive heard that before... at 6k

>Perma-bears unironically think BTC is going to $200
Do you perma-bears even listen to yourselves? Do you not realize that you sound just as ridiculous as the late 2017 perma-bulls that you used to mock? It's the same thing, only in the opposite direction. I can't wait for these bears to start getting wrecked, and you can bet that I will be posting laughing bulls and laughing green wojaks all the way up on the next run

It's trying to goad me into buying it.

HOW LOW ARE WE GOING WHATS OUR TARGET??

3700 if it actually continues dumping. We crab now though.

>We crab now though.
i hate crab

Bear trap.
You guys are fucking done. $20k next stop

the stars are aligned you fucking negroids you better start believing we just entered the bear market

Attached: 1525830529557.gif (400x400, 510K)

>141k

Holy fuck what a absolute joke crypto is this shit is worth nothing

140k is nothing
whales are waiting for these retards to dump

They don't. They think they can safely 10X margin short it to hundreds of dollars. That market makers are just going to hand them their winnings because they're such shrewd, myopic investors.

There is not enough liquidity to absorb that. Best case, above board exchanges and financial institutions obtain financing and buy the coins OTC to keep them from breaking a very tuned, heavily manipulated charade. Worst case, we have price discovery driven by people who remember Bitcoin @ $1200 being washed up by Willy Bot.

>There is not enough liquidity to absorb that

1. they aren't selling at once
2. not everyone is going to sell

mtgox is just weak fud at this point

>mt goxers will panic sell, driving the price below 1k and completely collapsing the network.

Because they were waiting for this exact moment since 2013 (SIX YEARS) to do this...
How about no? You gotta remmember that even at the time of MtGox collapse cryptocurrencies were owned by technical people. People with actual jobs, some who were speculating and some who were visionaries. The coins will enter the market once again but we won't see even a 3% drop.

If the network dies how will anyone use it?

I'm bullish long term but to think we're not breaching below $3k soon is delusional

coinlab lawsuit against mtgox delays payouts by years

LOAD ZEE GOX FUD, THEN PAMP EET WHEN IS A SLEEP

Attached: baggaute.png (500x387, 449K)

This. Why can’t moonboy realize you can be a long term megabull and a short term bear

Why?

I've not seen any reason besides you want cheap BTC.

Because they think like they small fish they are emotionally attached to btc instead of thinking which way they would get most btc like a true whale.

Based. So many little minnows on here. This is why bobros are gonna make it

>chepicap.com/en/news/8299/mt-gox-creditors-are-one-step-closer-to-receiving-141-000-btc.html
>560 million USD is nothing

Jesus christ do you train to be this retarded

Plenty
>no market hype
>breaching long term support lines from old BTC bull rallies
>price dropping
>volume increasing
>falling resistance lines
>bear pennant formed
>MFI and RSI showing overbought
>Bollinger band narrowed up
Put in a short and get comfy