You MUST post ITT if you're waging right now

wage

Attached: GWqlabsDuck .png (112x112, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBVggGXGxxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ragey wagie

youtube.com/watch?v=zBVggGXGxxc

Medical billing faggot reporting

Waging has destroyed my youth, my virility. My wonder and dreams of life. My passions, my soul, my curiosity for the world. I am but a mere husk of my former self- an empty shell sleep-walking through life. Dreading the time I have to wake up and wage and repeat the cycle all over again

Attached: download (16).jpg (239x211, 12K)

When does it end!?!

2020 when BTC is 6 figures

My sales numbers are up get off my back Mr. Schlomoberg

so never?

wage

Wage

Wage. But i was NEET for a decade in my 20s. I make really good money without busting my ass so this is waaaay better

Still working retail alone
Still have camera pointed on me
Went down from not being able to draw to being scolded for being on my phone and tablet; what does this guy frickin' want from me? I hate boomers so gosh darn much

wage

wage

End me

wage

wage

>boomers are going to use up all the social security
>boomers are going to continue importing third worlders to drive down wages
>boomers are going to eliminate all jobs with automation
>boomers are going to vote against anyone who wants to help you in any way
b-back to work...

Attached: 1543411812018.jpg (629x505, 33K)

God its not even Friday yet. Fucking 3 day workweeks WHEN?

fuck boomers

You sound like a loser who blames others for his failures

>boomers are going to use up all the social security
If that happens we're going to see 30% poverty levels and vast social unrest. The government will print and borrow money but social security will not collapse.

>boomers are going to continue importing third worlders to drive down wages
If you're competing with folks from the third world, whether immigrants/HB1s or remote workers you've already lost. Instead of competing with them, use them in your own business.

>boomers are going to eliminate all jobs with automation
Natural process. I wouldn't pay some idiot to sort bolts into buckets either.

>boomers are going to vote against anyone who wants to help you in any way
The only person who can help you is yourself. No government or any other person has your best interests in mind. Why would they? Deep down everybody only cares about themselves.

>boomers will die soon thanks to decades of perpetuating fast food, tv dinners, and high sodium/cholesterol diets

Attached: download (7).png (205x246, 4K)

>you've already lost.

Stupid. Theres so many young people fresh out of hs/college who could use those entry level jobs. Why should Pajeets get them when we could be giving young people who want modern jobs experience and training?

thanks for the firm handshake and extra bootstraps, you boomer retard faggot

Attached: 1546963964885.jpg (500x495, 52K)

>Why should Pajeets get them when we could be giving young people who want modern jobs experience and training?

In an ideal world, that wouldn't happen. However, in the real world if a hundred companies are using cheaper outsourced labor and ten hire local guys paying them significantly more for essentially the same jobs that HB1s do, they will go out of business fast than you can blink. If you can find a way how the market can solve this paradox you'll become a very rich man

Im thirty two, waged for about eight years. Started my first business with five hundred bucks. If you just want someone to hold your hand while you wallow in your own shit and feel sorry for you, I can't do it. If you want to discuss how to make money in the confines of the current system, we can do that.

waging from my couch right now. ama

wagie here

>be me, 31 yo boomer
>remote work-from-home wagey
>comfy $150k/year salary with pre-IPO stock options
>work maybe 2-3 hours per day
>rest of my day is day trading crypto in my pajamas and hitting the gym
pretty fucking swell desu

Attached: 1552781355924.png (500x552, 96K)

wage

>wage because can't get into med school
>still haven't admitted to my parents I'm a brainlet
>prolly end up committing sudoko in the next year out of shame and humiliation from being a retail cuck.

Wage

you misspelled eth.

Shut the fuck up BOOMER

I wish I was lucky enough to even be making 70K but that's an impossible milestone in my life, I didn't learn anything useful in college and washed out of everything I tried until I found a do-nothing STEM major that isn't getting me any jobs.

>do-nothing STEM major
but user my STEM degree is what got me my job. what did you major in?

wagecuckin

wage

Informatics. It was used as a dump for kids that washed out of CS. The only thing I know is Microsoft Excel and IBM SPSS.

wage

what's your biz? how much did you make before starting a biz and how much now?

got played, son.

wage

30 more minutes boys

>4 more hours for me

Only a small percentage of jobs are outsourced.

>got played
I know but what do I do now?