Groestlecoin

The 3x it did earlier this month was just the test pump.

Attached: 6733C900-B053-419B-B8B5-2423B5700B38.jpg (2319x1485, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.KRW-GRS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHO HERE /jostlinforagroestlin/?

Everyone on binance is expecting Enj, so it’s crowded as fuck right now. Seems pretty clear the gooks are joestlin for the groestlin though.

One of many examples where binance doesn’t have anywhere near the influence on altcoin price action that people believe it does

Attached: 54FFC588-68F6-40A4-A525-9677F973653C.jpg (2732x604, 482K)

What's the purpose of this coin?

Visa/MasterCards, used already In Japanese vending machines and it’s been adopted by a few other payment processors. It was also the original segwit user/creator. It’s ok I guess. Bought 500, just incase. My other holds are INS, Tael, QSP, MCO and ALIS.

To pump and dump massively 2-3 times a year. It’s an og shitcoin that has literally done a 1000x. Pic related has some details on it.

They added visa and MasterCard debit card support this month. That’s probably the catalyst but Grs doesn’t need news to pump anymore. Via and nav are similar in that regard

Attached: 4AEB5245-68FE-4122-8E48-CDA1C00C50CD.jpg (2732x1380, 544K)

are they just going to rename it eventually- the name is terrible

>cryptocurrency partnering and working with traditional credit cards
To the trash it goes.

Kek, i bought it years ago because of the name.

>gooks are joestlin for the groestlin though.

Top kek.

Gooch my gristle.

Attached: IMG_5400.jpg (800x1200, 882K)

i wish i was the rope

>The Second Bi-weekly Pump of Throbbing Groestl

Soon. It’s painting the seldom seen and always enormously profitable ‘parabolic pennant’ pattern.

There might be an actual name for it, but I called it that becuase it’s what it looks like. A fairly sophisticated way of transferring wealth from the inexperienced to the experienced.

Technically it should stop at 16k sat, so you could sell there and rebuy lower in a few hours. Just know you run the danger of it blowing past that and leaving you behind.

Attached: 2DE6BB44-9F84-40F9-A898-C31FB904FB9D.jpg (1467x1360, 653K)

my anus is prepped

i want to grease that gristly gooch

We're taking off boyos. Get in for free moolah

this post didn't age well

Silly kid, you must be new

This post did not age well either

Binance didn’t take the hint. And hasn’t in general for a pretty long time now. From experience this is similar to how bittrex acted when it started to die. Oversaturated with bagholders and pajeets whose idea of a pump is 5%.

Grs pump and target profit are meant to be incompatible terms. At least the Koreans understand that and will be waking up soon.heres the link:

upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.KRW-GRS

Fair warning- if you watch the price action in this orderbook for long enough you will learn a shitload about how and why things move on binance. But you will also understand that you’re missing out on thousands in profit every day because of how far binance lags behind them on nearly all pumps

found a bagholder who bought at the top

Please elaborate sir.

He's not saying anything of importance. Just get into the hot coin at the moment and get out. These are coins you don't really hold long term. That's the cliff notes version

Yes! Groestlcoin is the future of crypto! As you say "the 3x it did earlier this month was just the test pump." This is true and I am telling all my friends to sell whatever they have and go all in on groestlecoin. Only because I already have and I don't want to be rich all alone! LOL

Yeah no. I bought 10-12 hours ago, because hats when the Koreans started on it. In the very unlikely event the Koreans don’t pump this on or before the daily close in 4 hours I’m moving on

Upbit does the daily close a lot different than binance so it will be obvious either way by then. It’s easier to watch one of them there than it is to explain

Pretty much.You buy something like Grs with the intent to flip it the same day. I view altcoins as a btc accumulation tool for the most part

It was tongue in cheek kek. It is technically possible but it’s not coming from binance if it happens.

lets make some monayyyy

Should be enough Koreans wake by now for it to pop out here.