How do I short fentanyl?

How do I short fentanyl?

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-131450.png (1440x2960, 163K)

There's a huge underground market for fentanyl.

There shouldn't be. Thats terrible stuff.

not sure what you mean by that. in New England it's definitely at an ATH. Some areas are not what they used to be. Turning into the shithole Oakland became

Promote kratom. Fuck the FDA.

u aint seen nothing yet bud

if the death increases that means consumption is constantly increasing, you open a long or start selling fentanyl yourself you retard

i capitalist America, fentanyl short you
r lifespan

Invest in drug detection systems for the USPS

Cartels started lacing every drug with it as revenge for El chapos extradition

Why can't people just stay sober?

Attached: 1552883852878.png (413x352, 164K)

Is a Fetanyl OD a painful way to die?

Asking for a friend

Attached: 1538607850862.jpg (867x881, 262K)

no, from seeing it happen irl, it didnt look painful

If a doctor tells you to take medicine, you do it.
If the doctor takes bribes from pharma corporations to sell you shit that makes you addicted, you do it.
If you call the government to lower regulations for bribing doctors by voting for the most corporation-friendly government in history... the do it.

Attached: pepefun.jpg (610x610, 52K)

Thanks

Is it really mostly prescriptions leading to these thousands and thousands of deaths? Like more than 50%? How many are doing it recreationally?

It mostly begins with you hurting yourself, going to a doc and getting pills.
Then you are addicted.
Then you need more.

If a doc is handing out pills like they are gummybears, many people become addicted.
If more people become addicted, the social stigma coming with being addicted lowers, leading to more people accepting it simply being a recreational thing.

Round and round and round it goes,
where it stops, nobody... well, it ends with drug abuse and death.

I mean, as far as narratives go, "Big Pharma hoodwinked us" affords more dignity to the white people dying from this than "We're taking hard drugs out of boredom and despair, like Russians with krokodil". But which one is closer to the truth?

It's hard to tell which one is closer to the truth without stats but look at easily how people get addicted to coffee, social media, video games, Jow Forums and you can tell it's a likely possibility

>But which one is closer to the truth?
It was not "big pharma" what dinked the muricans.
It was "muh no regulations want".

Nice so it's the white doctors responsible for these deaths, rite? I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post.

Everyone fucking knows the ones that people are currently overdosing on are currently coming from Mexico and are sometimes laced with rat poison. It's the drug cartels doing this shit.

Attached: no.png (240x311, 30K)

Doctors are in on it as well as pharma.

Soon being a junkie burnout will be normie tier in America. Jobs are so shitty, everything is retail or entertainment. Border runners and bean eaters work 80% of labor jobs killing meaningful labor jobs.

Attached: 1552504500996.gif (37x37, 6K)

Dont be stupid. The mexicans arent doing anything. It's the jews.

Cartels are the ones bringing it over, however.

Bullshit. You've fallen for another lefty lie, trying to blame the doctors for shit our neighbors to the south are doing. Why do you think (((they))) get so mad when Trump considers designated cartels as terrorist groups?

Attached: mexico-cartel-map_0.png (1480x1493, 557K)

Take enough and your HR will just decrease and you will fall asleep and die. You might puke, which probably wouldn't feel great, and would probably aspirate the vomit. But your high as fuck on fentanyl so who gives a shit.

The 'murican "educational system" at work, ladies and gentlepussies.

Thanks btw, it is the first time getting called ((((them)))) by someone on the interwebs.

>the jews
>the mexicans
wrong, it's the chinks through canada