>Be me 23
>Study Computer Science
>Grades are average or below
>Zero success with women
>Just don't care about anything anymore

Meanwhile the people I habg around with:
>Very smart, top grades
>Have regular ONS or a girlfriend
>Still complain about things, which are below my daily problems like "I didn't get that specific girl" or "I don"t have 100% in the exam"

Basically my "friends" are all way better off than me in every aspect. Therfor I am (even though they don't admit it) the low status guy in the group, which I clearly feel since I'm a loser in every single way you could imagine. And it's a downward spiral.
No clue if there will ever be a girl here who likes me.
Heck I don't even know if I'll want or get that degree.

But overall I feel superior to them and have the feeling that I'm going to make it, while they will sit in their shit job, hate their lifes and have a fucked up family.
I don't know how this will happen or when, but that's my feeling.

What's wrong with me? I should be down and depressed as fuck.
Should I see a doctor? Am I daydreaming? Or is it a real intuition?

Attached: CGwSwsMWQAATb-k.jpg (800x600, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-3Yok5D3Aw
youtube.com/user/KatiMorton
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get a job work, put every pay check into litecoin for the next 11 months. then wait 12-24ish months and make it.

>I didn't get that specific girl
They most likely keep you around to brag in that stealth manner you describe. It makes them fell better due to elevated serotonin.
You seem pretty regular. Associating with the best will do good for you, so wouldn't worry about that.

It’s called a “coping mechanism”

Basically when things are going badly for you, your brain has to make extra serotonin / dopamine etc. and allow you to have delusions so that you won’t kill yourself

It’s great because it stops you from killing yourself but it’s bad because it allows you to embrace mediocrity with the thought “well soon things will get better I’m sure”. There’s a second aspect too, where you think your more successful friends will somehow end up suddenly not being successful anymore. This is also a coping mechanism that allows you to feel better than other people who are objectively beating you in life. It prevents you from killing yourself

The human mind is truly a beautiful, but delusional thing

>>Zero success with women

You will get cucked by a 8-10 soon then. Good luck user, clock is ticking. Make sure her previous boyfriend isn't a total psycho.

I just don't think reality has really sunk in yet. You're the kind of guy (like many) who sort of sees themselves in this protagonist of their own lives type scenario where you are the only really conscious being to what is going on in the world and everyone else is just kind of drifting around. You believe you are very smart with unlimited potential and can do anything you want in life. In reality you're quite lazy and apathetic and have no work ethic, which are important. When you turn 25-26 and all your friends are getting engaged or whatever and stop texting you, then the reality of your circumstances will finally come crashing in.

It's like advanced mental gymnastics you do to keep yourself sane and avoid confronting reality which is difficult and would require change.

This. Litecoin halves in August.

Sounds like developing Narcissism

Attached: SamVaknin.jpg (1200x916, 130K)

Fuck these niggers OP we are going to go savage mode and stack this bread fuck the system

Just make sure you dont have the same feeling when you are 33. Or worse, 43.

>that you won’t kill yourself
Should I rather do that?

I think I'm felling exactly what you just described.
I've been looking for programming jobs online, I don't know how to program just yet, but it's what I'm studying.
My dream is to finish my studies(migth work online whrn I know how to do it), gtfo of this shithole country and find a stable job. I think I could make it.

You're good op. We're in a virtual reality simulation and all the shit is an illusion anyway.

Exactly. What is this faggot talking about lol, no one cares about your social life woes.

Remember that shithole countries have shit-tier education that's not anything near what students in the countries you most likely want to work in receive. This reduces your job prospects, so study/practice up on your own on the side of the education your university is giving you.

Holy fuck

Okay it seems like I'm more than a bit delusional. I've actually been very sad and depressed above my circumstances a few month ago. So you guys think I'm just coping really hard right now.
Maybe I'm just the biggest brainlet out there. Could be. Top notch loser.

What should I do? I tried a lot with girls and just accepted that they don't mean too much and that I will never have success there. But I don't see the rest as given or unchangeable.

I guess I have three options now, when I read those answers:

1) Kill myself because it doesn't make sense
2) Cut ropes to those wanna be friends, become a lone wolf and just hang around with people who geniuely respect me?
3) Drop out and see what happens

I would recommend you read this or listen to the audiobook so you realize how good you have it.

Attached: goggins.jpg (324x500, 26K)

>normie science
>"friends"
>caring about random metrics in society

You're just a normalfag who thinks he's isn't one, that's your only problem, everything else is fine

Just got my kindle from ebay today. Will take a look. Thanks

>talk about success
>post in wagecuck hours

NEETS FUDDING NEETISM WILL GET THE ROPE, YOU KILL A TRAITOR BEFORE AN ENEMY SON

FUCK JANNIES AND FUCK NIGGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=3-3Yok5D3Aw

Attached: 1552526982787.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

At least you hang out with people? Most of us can't say that ;)

This is basically me. I feel like I'm the hero of my own story and all I need to do is stop being lazy to achieve my potential and become the next CEO

Attached: 61824884.jpg (480x371, 68K)

It's more or less natural for a man to assume that if he had only worked harder, he could have been more successful. It's essentially an instinct.

idk what it is or whether it's good or bad, but I can tell you OP I have the same thing whole life. just the feeling of 'I will be successful' without having anything to show for it.

And up until late 2018, I was in a rough spot (gf broke up with me, failed 4 classes, made literally 0$/month) but now I am making $50/h, am best student in school and actually am superior to others my age. It's just all about what's in your head, mate. Unless you are sitting in your own shit, piss in the streets, I'd think that that feeling is intuition rather than delusion

Jesus, how pathetic. All this post is missing is “also is 10k LINK enough??”

Fuck your "friends" they are worthless.

Attached: 1552937403875.gif (498x498, 3.24M)

>self help genre

Not gonna make it.

Doesn't matter, dude is inspirational as fuck.

it's not self-help though, it's more like his biography than anything

>Listened to his book
>Still a loser that posts on Jow Forums

Yeah never buying his book now.

Good shit user
Glad that things worked out for you.

I just know that I have the potential to it as well.

The more I think about it, the better of a solution it seems to be. I wouldn't be friends with those guys, if I met them outside of uni. It's just for the sake of going out and having someone to talk to or so while I'm there.
I have one or two solid friends which I know already for a decade and with which I get along really well. But they are in a completly different field than I am

do you faggots date or just suck each other

Sounds like you're going through some stuff. When I was going through some stuff, I found some of Kati Morton's youtube videos to be helpful. Maybe they'll help you too.

>youtube.com/user/KatiMorton

>wah, why doesn't everyone want to join me in my delusional self help hugbox!?
Fuck off retard. If he's posting on Jow Forums during work hours he literally just proved it doesn't work.

Not really, I run my own business and shitpost on here during my breaks. There are quite a few successful people on here, they're just outnumbered.

You understand it but you haven't truly accepted it, otherwise you wouldn't feel superior

Attached: foryou.jpg (960x918, 176K)

lol OP I'm sorry I'm going to have to break it to you
>23 but still don't have degree (you're supposed to graduate at 22)
>no job or internship stated, you will get fucked when you graduate
>no social skills, will fail at interviews
>nihilistic and arrogant attitude, not gonna make it

You are cucking yourself by letting you become complacent with your shitty state. This is definition grade A coping. If you aren't going to bother improving your current situation then reality will fuck you hard after you realize you wasted years of your time. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Attached: ffs.png (250x250, 88K)

fuck, this is me, lol

>1) Kill myself because it doesn't make sense
nah, even though you're worse than your friends you seem smarter than the average fag, no point necking yourself when you could be a step above the averages instead.
>2) Cut ropes to those wanna be friends, become a lone wolf and just hang around with people who geniuely respect me?
Do you enjoy spending time with your friends? If so, don't cut ropes to them. It's good to have people that are better off too because you become more credible just by association. Plus there's potential opportunities you could leverage with networking. Don't burn bridges unless you have to.
If you're committed to this idea, at the very least find other friends, being sociable is a skill and if you don't use it you become worse at it. You need this skill to find a job.
>3) Drop out and see what happens
Unless you're truly incapable of getting the diploma or degree, don't quit now. Just get the work done, work extra hard because you have to make up for your shitty IQ, and get a job that can support you.
It will be harder if you quit now without something lined up.
also this

>delusional self help hugbox!?
it's a biography.
>If he's posting on Jow Forums during work hours
i'm self employed, cuck

I felt this way before trying weed when I was a teen. Most people feel that way. Honestly theres nothing wrong with that. Ego is a natural and important thing. In reality you probably wont make it but its even worse to know that you will fail. Look at the state of this forum, the doomer meme is not a meme, it is a reality for must of us. If I could go back to being a normie I would do it. Ignorance is a bliss user.

Good thread

I'm not ignorant user. I was depressed about those facts and everything a few montha ago. But I realized that I have my own special skillz which they don't and I trust me 100%
I just don't know how I will make it happen, but I will. I feel it.

I think my IQ is pretty average. I'm just very lazy. But doing more would definetly help. I just don't feel like doing it. I mean for what? This doesn't make me more money in the end. No job does.
And the part with my friends... Well.
I just find it annoying to hang out with them anymore. The other day I found out that one guy lied to the whole group that he fucked a girl and complained about the success of another friend.
It feels like everybody plays the "supporting friend" but deep down it just doesn't feel like it.
And talking about "credibility"
Fucking Top kek.
Honestly, I'm not an Autist or so who needs any credibility or shit like that.
I'm doing my stuff.
Just like I've always done.
I went though big shit already and lost my mum a few years ago. Travelled alone for several months.
If my enviroment is great and I like what I do, I'm not afraid of putting in 70 hours a week like I've always done for several years at my fathers business before studying.

As dumb as it sounds.
But all I'm competing with are a bunch of drunks and fuckboys or some who want to be one. And at the end of the semester it comes down to some exams and delivering good grades.
Everybody who understands a bit about psychology, and left already his basement knows, that shit like that influences you and if you don't watch out, it becomes the gold standart and you compare yourself to that.
And then you end up depressed like I was. And you feel by nature bad and fucked while they live off your last bit of energy.
And then the exam phase comes and your fucked up mindset plays into it and you don't deliver those A's at the end. B's and C's is what you get.
Honestly: I never felt as terrible as I did a few months ago because of that. I was the lowest in my life.
And I lost my mum and got bullied in school when I was younger. Just to set that in perspective.

What should have changed that out of nowhere that I came up with a giga cope over night. I didn't do anything special, apart from doing some stuff I was geniuely interested in.
I don't know what it is.
But the less contact and focus I have to those people, the better I feel

I am OP by the way

I don't know why everybody is ragging on you. Do you have a criminal record? Are you addicted to drugs? Are you physically or mentally disabled in some way? If the answer to those is no then you are all in the same position and you have just as much potential to be successful as them if you work for it. Don't let Jow Forums losers try to bring you down, although you are kind of asking for it.