EOS

Do you guys think EOS is just a better investment than eth right now? Seems like it has more potential to grow and does the same job just better.

Attached: index.png (318x159, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/vulcanize/vulcanizedb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fantom will kill EOS.

Yes. Now go post this on /ethtrader and watch the real autismos lose their shit

What gives you that idea?

Yes, fancy database is worth at least 20trillion rupees, plz buy my bags sir

Its far fucking easier to develop for with EOS Studio. Its kind if insane how in less than a couple hours I am already capable of building basic smart contracts.

Its a total pain in the ass for other coins to get to this level. This could be a good or a bad thing but whatever it is its fucking awesome.

centralized scam
fancy database
whatever you wanna call it, it's not at the level of ETH and never will be
it could be an ETH parachain and be better
rotflmao at the EOStards

EOS is the only way to go! Everyone needs to sell their BTC and Eth and go all in on EOS. Just invested my last dime in EOS, that's how certain I am. You guys should too, I don't want to be rich alone! LOL

Now THIS is a coin I could side with

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

wow.... your recaptcha must be very, very hard to solve, poor scammer
how much ETH does EOS pay you to do this ?

>whatever you wanna call it, it's not at the level of ETH and never will be

Its way better than ETH right now on all fronts until they upgrade it so it behaves exactly like EOS right now. You do realize that ETH is being upgraded so it becomes an EOS clone right?

Nahh fuckers like you dont actually know about this. Also the same fagging in this thread is hilarious.

>Just invested my last dime in EOS

Moron, its coming down hard as fuck in the next few weeks.

EOS is completely pointless. If you are a dev and you care about industrial grade performance, you use a regular cloud solution. If you care about decentralization you use Ethereum. You get neither by developing on EOS.

> If you care about decentralization you use Ethereum.

Bullshit

> You get neither by developing on EOS.

Seems like I get everything on EOS and ETH costs 3 dollars to making a character walk down a hallway. I simply will not be developing on ETH until it gets an upgrade that brings it up to the level of EOS.

>stores every transaction on main chain
user I....

>user I want you to know that ETH is super awesome as long as you don't use it.

Ok user, how about doing anything meaningful costs 3 fucking dollars. Want to open a treasure chest? Sorry cough up the gas bro.

>Want to open a treasure chest? Sorry cough up the gas bro.

oh and it will take 30 minutes to and hour as well.

Also how else are you going to know the player is even close enough to open the treasure chest anyway. So if I don't store the players location on the blockchain then we depend on the player not hacking the client to teleport all over the place. I have gone over this stuff a lot lately and there is no fucking way you can make games that are not shit that wont need to confirm a lot of basic shit on chain to make sure the player isn't cheating. So I wont be developing on ETH any time soon.

I bought this at $20. Will i break even this year?

EOS will give rewards for staking in a few weeks with their Resource EXchange, reducing circulating supply. EOSfinex in few weeks as well. Virtual memory out there. The war chest will be open for advertising in June as announced by Blumer and Larimer, and they will present their wallet and a social network platform to compete with facebook (talk about cryptokitties lol) in a huge event. Inter Blockchain Communication this year. Epic Games CEO following blockone CEO and defending the platform on twitter. EOS the platform with best rating on CMC and hours later cointelegraph and other eth paid media fudding EOS.

I mean, I hold some eth for its fundamentals, but have EOS as they have different use cases and are two years ahead in performance and quality overall.

Why buy EOS instead of the EOS-killer, Tezos?

I doubt it. TA indicates you got a year plus before the market turns around.

Open a treasure chest?

Ok einsteinium how would you generate a random drop on chain?

You don't. But you still need to know if the player opened it.

Also there are various ways to create results that feel like random gen based on methods that can be part of the strategy of the game. So the problem is solvable even if the results are "predictable" it wont matter.

Storing every interaction of a game on chain doesn’t lend itself to any distrubuted tech. This is why ai is pushing computation to the edge computing. And why layer two and three scaling make more sense from a real-time computational perspective

github.com/vulcanize/vulcanizedb

> And why layer two and three scaling make more sense

Nope those make zero sense. Also AI is irrelevant, stick to the topic or go away.

> Storing every interaction of a game on chain doesn’t lend itself to any distrubuted tech.

Works fine on EOS. Just because ETH ant do it doesn't mean other actually useful coins don't exist. ETH costs money for every transaction so it means it depends on worse, far more centralized solutions to make up for it. LOOM is centralized compared to EOS and thus means ETH by extension is more centralized than EOS in practice.

If a coin requires layer 2 solution then the main layer becomes just as centralized as the 2nd or third layer as it means those are the only ways to use the coin. Second and third layer solutions are trash.

Cool, as soon as ETH is useful ill consider utilizing its tools.

Sweet good luck on your treasure chest.

>Sweet good luck on your treasure chest.

Thanks, now KYS for making this seem like it was a two way discussion.

EOS is corrupted by whales and exchanges.
DPOS isn't a bad structure for something involving a shared goal, like a gaming platform. But it's absolute trash for anything macroeconomic.

Attached: dpossidechain.jpg (640x732, 47K)

>EOS is corrupted by whales and exchanges.
Welcome to proof of stake... Hell welcome to Proof of work while your at it.

>DPOS isn't a bad structure for something involving a shared goal, like a gaming platform. But it's absolute trash for anything macroeconomic.

Bullshit, gaming is just as macroeconomic as anything else. Money is money.

Scam.

My point is that if you want onchain governance, the users (voters) have to be more interested in governance than returns.
EOS users just leave their vote on the exchange.
Reason I brought up gaming is because they're always acting like they own the game studios, because they spent $60 on their game.
If greedy speculators with zero interest in gaming took control over it, then gamers wouldn't be interested in it.

>does the same job just better
If by "the same job" you mean "serves as a more expensive and slower version of Amazon AWS," you are correct.

This logic doesn't make any sense. It feels like spouting random stuff that isn't really connected or true.

All proof of stake coins are going to have governance issues and its always going to be a battle with whales. Its irrelevant if gaming platform or macro economic or whatever.

> then gamers wouldn't be interested in it.

Everything has incentives and gamers don't care about shit as long as they get their shinnies. Investors don't give a shit as long as they get engagement. It so happens that in crypto one of the best ways to make money to take a cut of the profits a player makes. Thus in crypto everyone has a common goal whether it be macro economic or gaming specific. Its all one common goal for everyone.

In the current paradigm, shareholders have vastly different goals than gamers. But in crypto everyone is on the same page.

>EOS users just leave their vote on the exchange.

You think this shits going to be different with any other coin? You think everyone is going to be voting on ETH? No ETH is going to run into the exact same problems and maybe worse. Because ETH cant fully shake off the damn miners who are trying to call for some hybrid solution.

Eos is going to 5 pennies. Id rather be in fucking Stellar or SV than that trash.

>Eos is going to 5 pennies.

Oh man hell yeah please make this happen. Id buy the fuck out of that.

It cost money to get an address
It's more centralized
B1 and Huobi play kingmaker

I sold. I had a huge relative stake in EOS but they never fixed any of these issues.

ETH's POS won't have onchain governance. It's the reason Casper didn't get included in this year's fork.

lol you kidding me,

eth is EVEN easier

EOS has much more potential than ETH for sure. Once the dice cancer fucks off, ETH has nothing on it.

Can't wait til this touches $20 again. I'll be opening up a Kimchi BBQ spot and having Brock Pierce to MC and YTCracker to perform.

>eth is EVEN easier

Sure but its garbage because every transaction costs 3 dollars. Also EOS Studio is pretty fucking easy and its C++.

Just another demonic scam coin. Just look at that god awful logo. Wake up

>ETH's POS won't have onchain governance.

It will have governance and it will require stake holders to vote. Same shit different toilet.

with 4 billion eos has managed to do nothing other than relegate itself to being a majority-chinese blockchain for scam chinese gambling games.

literally nothing thats been released today, or that we know is being released, can kill ethereum at this point, it's already won.

late adopters keep making the same mistake, thinking people care about feature X or feature Y, especially governance.

governance is only an important feature if people care about the project and trust that the distribution isn't already broken. eos has consistently failed in consensus, stealing money from users, and its distribution was broken from block zero. people care about features being added to projects that have a future, which is why everybody is interested and waiting for bitcoin/ethereum to attempt scaling.

it doesn't matter when shitcoins like eos appear claiming to solve all of these problems (which they don't) because nobody is going to move over to a temporary band-aid network like eos to solve one problem only to cause even more and at the expense of all of the network effects that come with a dominant platform like btc/eth.

>literally nothing thats been released today

EOS Knights
Discussions.app

Both fully functional and are both superior to other dapps of the same kind. Which isn't saying much at the moment. Sorry for your loses user. Your only move now is to try your hardest to ignore me but you are absolutely fucked if you try to argue that these arent both prime examples of the power of crypto.

So here we go, pretend I'm not right now. Thanks in advance knee pads man.

I cant wait until I get the.
> Dapps are dumb anyway!
cope as well. As soon as ETH people get cornered they immediately start acting like dapps are pointless ect. Like clock work. It goes from
> ETH has far more developers
to
> Those developers arent really doing stuff that matters anyway because dapps are pointless.

This shit is very predictable honestly. *Yawn*