How can I as a NEET rent an apartment or house? Will offering 6 months upfront be enough?

How can I as a NEET rent an apartment or house? Will offering 6 months upfront be enough?

Attached: 1547235759123.png (1454x1083, 1.84M)

home owner here you better have proof of employment or some way of showing you can earn money and have one a one month security deposit. and trading shitcoins isn't a valid way of earning money, you can sell shit on amazon/ebay if you want as long as it's a stable form of income they won't care.

I have $2.5k come in every month. Would a deposit sheet showing this be enough.

Why don’t you try and find out..?

rent a room from a nice old lady or find a boarding house like in Hey Arnold!

So I can be richer than the home owner but still not ready to buy a house yet I have to prove I can pay the rent? How does one circumvent that issue?

>trading shitcoins isn't a valid way of earning money
Fuck off Boomer.

The boomer cope in this response is palpable.
You rent owners are in for a rude awakening when we stop renting your overpriced shitholes . Oh and we are not gonna buy them for double what you payed either.
The financial collapse will not be kind to you.

Attached: images-8.jpg (455x674, 35K)

If you can show 2500 / month, that would qualify you to no more than about 750 a month. The guidelines often are no more than 30% of total income

Ye, probably

Just have to find a small time landlord who is chill. I have a tenant that I suspect sells drugs but they keep the property clean and are always on time with payments so I don't bother them.

>just be homeless dude

Where will you live then? The street? Topkek

I'm in the UK and was able to get one paying 12 months upfront. Didn't have to show proof of income or anything. Just said it was from crypto.

I hope you realize that you're complicit if your tenant is dealing drugs and you will most likely go to jail too. Holy shit you're dumb. As long as your drug dealing tenant is tidy and pays rent you'll let him continue his illegal activities. My god ur stupidity astounds me.

Why not live at a cheap motel. Befriend the Indian owner by popping a squat and dumping a log right by the pool where he can see, the. Talk to him. About curry or something. If it works out he'll let you rent out a room indefinitely.

I'm not complicit since I have no knowledge of the offense

I was ready to pay a year's of rent + 1 but then I lost $40k in two weeks. They'll let you do it OP. They just want a year up front in cash.

No one wants some fat ass stilnky neet shitting up their house kid kys

I was in a similar position. You'll be better off renting from an individual owner than any of those property management groups or apartment complexes. Any company follows the employment and income model of qualification.

With my situation I just rented from a guy who was renting out a house. After I explained the situation he said he was okay with it but he wanted the deposit and 2 months rent up front. So I gave him a pretty big check before i even moved in.

I've been renting from him for 2 years and the guy loves me. I always pay early and often give him cash. He once said "you know on paper you seemed like a possible deadbeat, but in reality you're one of the best renters I've ever had"

How much is customary to tip your landlord? I normally do 5% but the way he looks at me makes me think thats too low.

>you're going to JAIL
You watched way too much TV growing up, son.

you can certainly sign a lease and pay the ENTIRE amount plus security up front.

a lot of foreign students rent that way.

Always do 25% on holidays like Christmas and Thanksgiving

what is this called.

>we
>hoping for a financial collapse to "get back" at the boomers

this is why everyone hates millenials. and its not even really all millenials, just the ones born '96 and onward. you people are the biggest fucking losers this planet has ever seen

lmao the millenials are not gonna put up with these absurd rates when they get old enough to buy housing. a collapse is coming, one way or another

millenials are the biggest fucking pushovers in the history of the world. the biggest contributing factor to you mongoloids not buying homes will be due to the fact youre lazy and unskilled. if you dont have a career and home at MAX 30 years old, youve fucked up big time. and most millenials have already fucked up their credit because they wanted a cool car but couldnt even set up automatic billpay

find air b and b, negotiate to buy 6 months worth of stay with cash upfront

>if you dont have a career and home at MAX 30 years old, youve fucked up big time.

That means around 80% or more of that cohort in my country has fucked up big time in my country (southern yurop).

Here in Australia you'd pay an accountant to prove evidence of your ability to pay. So long as your accountant can show a source of income that can reasonably pay the rent, they will likely consider your application.

In some situations you could also say that you're willing to put down a larger bond than what's request.

One thing I've found is that if you print up a very nice application for the apartment, have everything ready including proof of income and all the ID and paperwork they'll require of you, they're far more likely to accept your application because rental agents want to do the least amount of work as possible, AND having done this you look like you're more on top of your game.