Where did biz go to college?

And if you did - was it worth it?

Attached: tfw too intelligent for my frat bros.png (659x525, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2005/10/10/getting-in
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>falling for the college meme

nowhere because im not retarded

NIU (shitty state school) and then UIUC (not so shitty state school) for grad school.

Yes. Although, I should have just finished my Masters at UIUC and left instead of trying for my PhD and dropping out as an ABT.

Caltech.

No, not in the slightest. It screwed me beyond repair. Psychologically, mentally, physically, and worst of all sexually since there are no women there that look like women, and no other colleges that the autists there interact with

>NIU
thank you for being our cupcake game last year

t. FSU

Canada
Yeah it was good, landed me a 60k/year job afterwards + experiences with ladies and general uni funtimes.

Ksu wildcats!

I didn't go and I'm a broke af neet now
I think about heroing at least a few timse a day

Cringe. No wonder this board is so low iq. Can’t believe I’m stuck here with you brainlets

At least I can profit off your general moonboy stupidity by shorting

Attached: 640FE561-8392-407C-9327-B083B4C7CCEA.jpg (1036x919, 190K)

>It screwed me beyond repair. Psychologically, mentally, physically, and worst of all sexually
>Cringe. No wonder this board is so low iq

Sure thing schizo.

Binghamton University- wannabe Ivy League SUNY school located in a hellish rust belt area.

pretty sure drop out millionaire ceos is really trending

Yes it cost me, but my higher iq makes me a better shitposter and better contributor to this board than any of you clowns. That’s the point idiot

I did go and I'm now in the same situation. So now what?

UC Berkeley

no problem. Is Schreiffer out of jail yet?

Wtf does this mean brainlet

Also - anyone else here /greek/?

Attached: SAE Crest.gif (749x908, 62K)

Maybe we all need to mass hero

lmao i downloaded this from google images and just realized it was made in paint

Attached: SAE Crest.png (1501x1126, 467K)

Cringe. Muh fraternity. 99% of these are Literally getting drunk with a bunch of normies every night while giving each other a reach around at the end. End result is 4 years of having learned useless bullshit and liver damage + weight gain

Attached: C5415BDD-5695-4C03-8CE3-F8FD3EBBC678.jpg (125x125, 2K)

that i dropped out of business school a decade ago but now im on the verge of real success

So am I through shorting bitcoin + my link holdings

>wannabe Ivy League

Literally a school for retards you copecel. 99% of you fags would have been better off going into trades

>lol you drink a lot
>lol everyone is gay
>lol you dont learn

literally the classic GDI argument
lol believe whatever makes you feel better

Attached: laudy spring break.jpg (1023x575, 121K)

Texas Tech BBA
MIT MBA

Total waste of money. I’m a pilot now and a now a big trade school believer

University of Bremen
Yes
Also fuck you dataminer.

I'm just curious user. I'm a college student myself rn.

Where?

Florida State. I said it in a post you replied to mate.

Oh damn. My bad. How do you like it there?

Norwich University

A major tech school. Worst mistake of my life. Everyone has that light bulb moment in college where they realize they got scammed. No one talks about it.

>if i drop out or don't go to college, i will become a millionaire ceo

Harvard

How does it feel to be a douchy status coping brainlet

Literally every fag I know who went to Harvard (many) I iq mog to the deepest circle of hell and back

This

PhD at Data Mining U

This. Good post. College should really only be for the highest iq, and should be all male. Anyone else should just go to trades

I really like it here. I'm on scholarship, and the cost of living in tallahassee is very low. Outside of my actual coursework, Greek Life is integral here and despite all the shit that's gone down its still good. The bar scene in Tally is better than anywhere else in Florida, from how I've seen it.

college is a business. the moment the government starts controlling who can and can't go to college you have a problem.

Could've gone to University of rochester but I decided against it because it's located in a slum and it wasn't as good as the best state school in my state for math undergrad. I went to Stonybrook University for math and applied math in the engineering program.

This. Only a few schools are actually legit. MIT, caltech, but they’re so fucked up because they let women inane they’re so beholden to and cucked by government bureaucrat fags they’re not even worth it anymore

Honestly just learn to code hard and you’ll learn more useful shit than 99% of what college has to offer

university of florida, which is apparently ranked top 10 in public schools in the country now

meh. i am a NEET right now. i can't imagine i wouldn't be NEET otherwise. i had scholarships and so i have 0 debt

i got a job not because of my degree, but because i learned web development in my free time

i probably shouldn't have gotten an economics degree

That's why I called it a wannabe you fucking brainlet. They market themselves as a "public Ivy". I never claimed it was a good school. Reading comp 101, faggot.

University of Washington. Got a decent job despite graduating during the recession and didn't have to take out any loans. Can't complain too much.

NIU alum here. Did biochem. Not worth it cause I should've done business or finance

>Jow Forums - Business & Finance

Business college of nunya dam

>football state school
Full ride so can’t complain. I can’t imagine paying for college.

I thought college was the best years of my life when I was younger and then I got older and realized I didn't capitalize on any of the opportunities and instead just coasted by, smoked and drank with all my time and money, and skateboarded a lot (I do not regret the skateboarding).

Wish I could go back in time with the lessons I know now as a 30 year old. I would have given 20% more effort, taken advantage of all my free time, and learned skills relevant to work. I would have drank less.

I went to UC Santa Barbara which is a beach town high IQ paradise scool

College is basically a scam. With the internet you can learn everything for free at your own pace. What you’re paying for is a social network/dating opportunities and access to career fair hiring booths. College is good for society though as a filter for obedient wagecucks. Homework is your job assignment, and grades are your wage. It doesn’t teach or give a shit about independent thinking or creativity.

stanford, yes you could say its worth it but i was born rich already so money doesnt move me, its more about changing teh world and to get a different view on things- yes stanford is a great university and its worth it

I dropped out at the start of my second year of Sixth Form because I was depressed, lonely, skinny and all my friends left for college and I was bad at making friends. I'm a freelance graphic designer now, it pays the bills and shit but I don't think i'm very happy.

>With the internet you can learn everything for free at your own pace.

Easier said than done. Especially if you have no friends or competition to motivate you to perform well and really try your hardest. Unless you're an unbelievably self motivated person, it's hard to do.

University of jawja (uga)
School is gay but there were so many beautiful girls. Im a loser and only needed one class to graduate but didnt because i just dont care anymore

My point is it’s a scam to pay for professors, physical classrooms, and textbooks when you can get the benefits of all that for free.

It’s like Harvard. You get a lot of smoke blown up your ass, exposed to some hot girls, food parties, great status after you graduate. I envy you. Caltech was just an endless beat down and just leaves you insecure and psychologically/sexually screwed. Basically turns you into a research idiot as opposed to an alpha businessman like Stanford’s or Princeton or Harvard

>Pays for his friends

I’d feel like a peasant if I went to a HYPS. Tfw your class is determined at birth and you’ll never truly move up.

stanford focuses more on practice while harvard focuses on intellect

Why can’t I be born smart like you? Life’s not fair. Rerolling

ASU
No
Partially my fault though, I washed out of CS and didn't ever think to get prescribed Adderall to do all the coding and math so I ended up being a flunkie. Went into a fake major, Informatics, that ASU designed in order to catch all the dropout CS kids.

i dont think im smart...

>changing the world
Oh great, MORE rich people who think I should live next to another couple 100K of Mexicans.

You’re smart by every sane definition. What coins are you buying?

>he doesn't understand your drinking frat buddies will help you land good jobs in the future

going to ivy is not about intelligence. most predictive factor is your parents wealth.

That is a meme. Unless your frat is skull and bones, you could get whatever entry level job your “connections” bring without it.

I will agree only if you mean intelligence is a given, and that the marginal deciding factor is parent’s donation/legacy status.

Top school in my field at 16.

It was worth it in the sense that it showed me what a waste school is (especially as an American), if I hadn't tried I probably would've gone to my grave wondering.

It wasn't worth it in the sense that it fucked me over for years psychologically. I wasn't ready for school and being a high achieving "talented" freak as a kid set me up for a hard crash and burn in a grad school environment.

I dropped out two years into things, fucked around a bit, and succeeded after a few years... so I guess if you're a proponent of college you'll say it's because of school that I've succeeded. If you hate school like me, you'll say I did in spite of it.

No college for me. I got an internship which turned into a part-time job. Now I'm working as a salaried software engineer. Probably saved at least $100,000 by skipping college, not to mention I was making money instead of spending it starting with my internship.

unironically this

Dude shut the fuck up, 90% of Harvard and Stanford kids are just cocky brainlets. They wouldn’t last 3 months at caltech or a semester in a legit major at MIT. Grades are padded, everyones sucking your cock like some of the fags itt , hot girls around, great networking opportunity. These schools became pure bullshit status symbols a long time ago

newyorker.com/magazine/2005/10/10/getting-in

Jesus fucking christ. How much damage did they do to you?

Any Canadians here? What's a good Canadian uni? Is this one good or is SFU better?

(Justin Trudeau did some shit art degree here)

Attached: UBC.jpg (398x542, 159K)

Not reading that shit. I know lots of HYPS people, and none of them have particularly wealthy parents. Cope harder

UIC (Illinois @ Chicago). I fucked up my first year and got lazy so I fell for the "Criminal Justice degree in order to become a cop" meme, though I always wanted to be police even as high school ingrained the idea you need college to be successful. Anyway a lot of police departments (including mine) require higher education to get hired/promoted so it wasn't a complete waste. I love my job and make good money so I can't complain in that aspect.

Was it worth it? Well I did the frat thing (definitely not as hype as a bigger state school but still a great time), had fun drinking/bangin random qt3.14s, and made some good friends I still hang out and talk to until this day. Really the only thing I would have changed is to have stuck with a more in demand and relevant degree in case I ever god forbid get jammed up and get fired or an injury prevents me from leaving the job. Accumulating a 6 figure USD crypto stack thanks to Jow Forums is also some nice insurance so thank you, frens

I actually go to UBC, and I'm currently an exec in our blockchain club.

In terms of crypto, this is the better uni.

McGill and U Toronto are good

SFU is fucking shit.

FSU

William & Mary, and UVA

why

I went to U of C, but moved to Vancouver. I like it here.

Attached: E717E641-BB1C-4EE0-B045-7D7CA313A936.jpg (220x230, 12K)

Georgia Southern University is where I went. It's basically full of retards and University of Georgia rejects. I was the latter. It turned out to be the best 4 years of my life.

harvard

Yea I go to SFU wanna meet up?

How do i get in?

University of North Texas (shitty state school)

It was still worth it though. My college was paid for by the state through scholarships and I didn't take on any debt. I also got a job right after making decent money (current salary is $70k/yr).

Could I have gone to a better school? Probably, but I had no idea what I wanted to do and I wanted to be close to home. If I went to grad school I would probably shoot for a nicer public school. Honestly if I could go back and do undergrad again I probably would have picked something like UT or A&M but I don't have any debt which is better than a lot of people can say.

I went to SBU for physics .

Isn't like the half the students Jewish at that school?

Same

BS and MS in CS from California State University

I enjoyed community college and my masters thesis. I did premed since I knew college was a scam outside of the MD and JD degrees(college required) I didnt get a high enough GPA for med school

If I would do it over I would drop out of school via GED in middle school and teach myself to code. I would publish websites and papers by 18 and get hired somewhere. If I didnt get hired I would go to community college and take it slow to get a 4.0 science GPA for dental school

once you get to bachelor or masters level, you have to teach yourself. also school doesnt teach the things you need to know in the working world usually

It took me almost 9 months to find a job. if anything college is good for connections

Attached: download.png (680x638, 250K)

data mining

I just turned 20 and I'm taking home $100K a year working as a Service Advisor at a luxury car dealership in a small/wealthy college town.

I had two piss easy automotive jobs through high school lasting no more than a few months (noted as years), and took a cakewalk $36 ASE Certification test to bolster my resume.

I'm paying $500/mo to live in a house with 4 other bros who are all going to college. These dudes are all like 22-24 years old, all at least $60K in debt. One of them is graduating this semester with a philosophy degree, and it's frankly hilarious seeing him absolutely freaking the fuck out on an existential level while I'm stacking benjis and living like a king. Dude's parents are paying his rent and are cutting him off once he graduates. He has no idea what he wants at this point. It's incredible to experience college life from a detached perspective, most of these kids don't know what the fuck they're doing and are just using college as an excuse to mooch off their parents and binge drink for as long as they can. Whenever I bring up plans after college with normies (not goal-oriented students), they're mostly completely aimless despite having a specific major or "want to go to graduate school" or some bullshit.

I don't really find my social life impacted by working full time, as my bros always have parties to go to or guests to bring over. Though sooner than later I'm going to get my own apartment or move cities and it might get a little lonesome.

For that reason, I intend to go back to college in a couple of years if I save up enough, but LITERALLY just for the selection of prime pussy as I will be even more of a chad as I continue growing. If I can't figure out a business venture in that time I might snag a meme degree and get into some corporate job with an auto manufacturer.

sorry for the blog post but yeah tldr college is a meme find an easy niche

Attached: 4444797-Businessman-Holding-Gun-To-Head-Stock-Photo.jpg (1300x866, 114K)

to elaborate, my current position is actually very competitive and there's boomers with 20 years of experience vying for the highline dealer roles. However, all it took was presenting myself as way more of a professional than I really was

the memes about persistence, fake it til you make it, showing your face, a firm handshake, etc. are more true than one might like to think

part of the problem is that they're forcing teenagers, right out of high school with 0 experience working in the real world, to go to school and pick "something that interests you" (when, likely, none of the subjects are very interesting) all the while charging the fuck out of them and racking up debt, promising them it will be paid off

i never really took up debt because i got the best ACT score in my high school and perfect grades, so i had scholarships

i went to the top ranked state uni, and i had no fucking idea what I wanted to do for a "career" -- everything sounded boring, uninteresting, and they said picking something you don't like is "the wrong choice"

i opted for something general, and now i am graduated and it isn't able to qualify me for anything

the job market is fucked. there's literally thousands of jobs i could do, easily, i just might need a few weeks of training, but i could do them. there's no subject in school i ever found too difficult.

i may not be strong, fast, or good at talking to people... but put me in front of a computer with some problem and i can nearly always figure it out

thing is, with the job market as it is, there's so many people they don't want to invest in anyone like that. also my grades were kind of shitty at uni for a number of reasons.

whatever. if i made $100k per year like you, i'd probably retire in 5-10 years. working a job never made me happy, quite the opposite

EECS at UC Berkeley. Got a 200K FAANG job right after graduation so I would say it was worth it, though I probably could have also gotten it with a degree from my state school.