What price are you quitting your job at?

Attached: 2B775295-CBD9-4957-96A6-D93C772DE5C1.jpg (1776x1181, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680
youtube.com/watch?v=LW4YL-u6oag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jokes on you i don't have a job, i'm 20 and failing college right now h-hah-ha... chainlink better be 100$ by october cause i ain't signing up for another year

I get neet bucks bucko. Oh, and I refuse to use my free buckaroos on chainlink. I can smell scams a mile away that is why I only buy btc and eth, xrp

yolo

10$ will be enough to build a new future

300. Hopefully eoy 2021 is enough time

$7.77

The real work begins when I make it.

This shit will never take off, god himself will come with jesus using chainlink and this shit will still be 45 cent, fuck this

You have to be really fucking retarded to look at a chart of link for the past 2 years with announcements labeled and think that LINK will ever fucking do something

this

I already quit. LINK needs to moon soon or I'm gonna run out of money and do something stupid. I refuse to go back to wagekeking.

Attached: 1546538922495.jpg (1379x919, 215K)

Based and purposepilled

no true link marine sells before $1000

The truth.
Can’t wait to run my node like a business and advertise it as a trusted and reliable oracle

Only have a suicide isurance bag, so it will have to hit 1000 dollars

This

Frend

>"m-mm-mmr. Serger- I mean Sergey sir its an h-hhonor. H-hhere are your Sergers"

The absolute state of delusion is frightening

Selling off all 10k between 5 and 10 dollars.

>doesn't understand how chainlink will revolutionise blockchain.

I don't know what to tell you user

Ok guys I’ll finally be up to 10k soon what is the most fool proof way of getting them off binance and storing them

Ledger Nano S with MyEtherWallet

Transfer them to your BTC address

>doesnt understand mega corporations are already working on their own oracle solutions with 100x more man power and budget than stink

sirgey will absolutely continue to fall behind and fail

Im in it for the tech. In fact, I want it to go to zero.

I do this personally so it better fucking be I have 21k stinkers

This

Don't listen this fag

The ledgers make me nervous for some reason

I'd say 100 is when I start considering stop working. Until then I'd be perfectly content wage cucking as long as im getting fat link rewards.

Don't one, multiple BTC addresses, be sure to send small quantities first to see if it you haven't fuck it up, otherwise post here and we will help you

Once Jow Forums forgets about chainlink then it moons. You think Sergey wants the creators of the pregnant Sergey and big mac memes to get rich?

5$ - Thats the confirmation mark the LINK will be huge down the line and i will become a Classic WoW 24/7 playing NEET. Can quit and recieve government gibs of 100% of what i would have earned for the next 52 weeks after it hits 5bucks.

Ethereum address, not BTC. Literal incest mommyfucker pedos trying to fool you.

I’ll quit at about threefiddy

Will Jow Forums ever forget this?
I think we will be Sergey nemesis if he personally doesn't make it moon

uff guys i already quited my job, i thought the singularity will come soon??

I will quit wagecucking forever if it goes to $88.

Remember to split your LINK. Thankfully, since LINK is a blockchain-agnostic project, that means it can be stored on ANY chain using ANY wallet in existence! Sergey and Steve actually guarantee this interoperability in the white paper and it is a large part of what makes the project so appealing in the first place. Because of this, I strongly encourage all linkmarines to split their stack evenly across as many of the following as they can muster:

>Ethereum wallet (MyEtherWallet is always good)
>Several different exchanges (Binance, Coinbase, and Gemini are highly trusted) so if one goes down it's not game over
>Bitcoin wallet - Bitcoin is the O.G. blockchain after all and probably more hackproof than any other in existence.
>Monero wallet - storing your LINKs on the Monero chain has the added advantage of obscuring your trade history from the feds. When you finally cash out you won't need to pay any taxes on your LINK stack.
>Skycoin wallet - Storing your linkies in a Skycoin wallet will actually earn you coinhours passively! It's like earning node dividends without the wait or hassle.
>Try looking for little-known crypto projects that might have a fork in their future. If you store LINK on their wallet when the fork occurs, you get free forked LINK!

There are just a few ideas, but there are innumerable safe places to spread your LINK stack out in. As you can see, it's almost irresponsible to keep all your LINK in a dusty old MEW wallet when there's so many perks to storing it elsewhere. Keeping your link spread out like this also helps against the temptation to sell your LINK prematurely during the climb to $1000. Personally, I have my LINK spread out over 8 different wallets and 5 different exchanges, and I've never felt comfier.

Attached: 1546448520812.jpg (700x877, 158K)

>oh shit I'm feeling it

Attached: F394B65617FF477B9F5AB147AEAE04CE.jpg (740x462, 154K)

What is this
Why is this

Personally I have started to prefer storing my LINK on the TRX chain recently due to the BTT airdrop.

>Once Jow Forums forgets about chainlink then it moons.
I have a gut feeling this is what will happen.

Who the fuck did you think started the stealth meme? They want to launch but the shitty discord fat memes have completely ruined the google-bility of link.

HELLO

Checked and fuck the Discord trannies

This and also [redacted]

Rotflll this fud is getting immensely hysterical. I gotta buy more LINK now thanks to this post.

Not quitting my job. In fact, I will probably work harder than ever before because I will operate a node as a business on top of my current career, as well as pursue my hobby in earnest knowing that I can afford to spend time and money on it.

This is a stupid question but how do you transfer link to a ledger or a different wallet on PC? Most wallets don't recognize link as a token so I don't know how to set it up and transfer it. yes, I'm literally retarded about it...hence buying the link in the first place

Why use MyEtherWallet? Why not just look at etherscan.io?

$1

Attached: 1537855660507.png (300x577, 133K)

go to etherscan.io, then go to myetherwallet, then thikn about how they differ

$15

Based and linkroofied

...we dont have jobs...

You use it to send your LINK fren.
So really you don't need MyEtherWallet til 2021.

So I fucking did it. I walked right into my bosses office and told him that I quit. I said “And no, this isn’t my two week notice I am leaving right now and never coming back.” He asked why and I said “i am no slave and I am not going to spend my life wagecucking, I made it and I don’t need this shit job anymore.” He told me that I would be burning a major bridge by leaving like this. I told him”I don’t care, in a couple months I will be able to afford to build my own bridges...literally”, then I left.

Sitting in my car right now outside the office. Never felt so good in my entire life, I am literally shaking unable to drive home, we are all going to make it! $1000 EOY

>user keeps shaking indefinitely
>unable to drive home
>user can't order any food or water with his phone because he can't stay still enough to hold it
>dies in car
Don't let this be you, marine. Stop shaking and get home safe - that's an order.

this desu

Id mock you for buying into a scam but this is no doubt just a whale, posting chainlink shillposts as his full time job.
For those who actually care, 80% of tokens go to masternode holders, which you are not. 80% of the money you put into the system, they cash out on when they get fed tokens. Youre paying into a whales scheme and youre at the bottom of the pyramid.

Attached: mfw-data-laugh.gif (365x274, 3.8M)

I have no job

Blockchain agnostic my dude link can be stored in any wallet.

ok so i can use litecoin and save it?

Yeah but chads use a monero wallet because of its privacy features

>feeling comfy owning an unknown amount of LINK

On one hand it's kinda funny but on the other, don't be a dick.

Link.is ERC-20 meaning you send it to an eth address.

I’ll probably quit at around $100 but realistically I’d be able to do so around $10-20 if I used the money intelligently. My stack is worth millions before double digit USD prices and I haven’t touched any of the stack for over a year now so I know I can discipline myself to sell correctly. Also I like my job so I’m never tempted to sell even holding as much as I do right now

Attached: 6015874C-7F94-4DDD-8485-A04B757B70FE.jpg (2880x1800, 1.46M)

What job?

>My stack is worth millions before double digit USD prices
I'm jealous. Good work, user.

keked

$10

Srs. when? t.100ksixfigganigga

Kek. Your stack? How big?

Lol, same.

This thread and the massive autistic delusional behavior you can witness from retards or pajeets on Jow Forums constitute a real goldmine if you want to understand why there is so many FUD surrounding Chainlink. Just look at the desperate posts coming from Linkies bagholders who are mostly reaching for hope with their supposed partnerships or project implementations. It turns out the aforementioned companies only talked about smart contracts globally, but the hopeful brainlets automatically associated the term with their pitiful ERC20 overvalued token. I'm not joking, they are unable to provide actual evidence or big names.The rare times when Chainlink's name was actually dropped were insignificant, "what if" possibilities by literal who companies with no weight nor presence in the technology industry. Meaning that the massive adoption of their json parser will never happen - there is a plethora of projects who are actually trying to address and come up with a solution for the oracle problem with dedicated and more competent teams than the two man job we have with Chainlink. At least, I can salute the marketing effort and the memes who are really great and entertaining if you want to have a laugh. Sadly, it's the only value Link will ever have for most people who actually understand the current state of the crypto market.

The only way to arguably make it left in the crypto market is the BTC halvening happening in one year. And even that is not guaranteed, normies won't fall for the trap twice. Still, if you believe, you have approximately two years left to accumulate as much as BTC as possible for what may be the biggest bull run that will be coming.

But yeah, keep believing in your stinky linkies, your double or triple digits, and it will surely happen. Link will moon, guaranteed. It's only a matter of time. "Do not underestimate the power of positive collective thought... $1000 EOY!" soon™

Attached: Chab.png (768x768, 851K)

Ah, thank you user. I completely forgot about that.

is this new pasta?

>8 days old
Yeah, it's kinda fresh.

Kek

This. So many neat ideas, but no capital and to much responsibility b.c. of my two children to just fuck it and give up my wagie job...

999$

Opening up this March

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680

Nobody is going to check the green id and trips?

Will cash some out at $3-4. Will quit my job around $8-10.

youtube.com/watch?v=LW4YL-u6oag
Rahneesh did a great review on LINK

Attached: 1552147939209.jpg (1080x1294, 102K)

Unfortunately $200. I own 100k link (the minimum needed to make it)

>he doesn't know that link is the project of mega corporations

20mil to just make it? You're a bit greedy

Storing your link on NANO’s blockchain is the best because of low fees and speed.
I also like storing some on XMR’s blockchain for privacy for reasons of taxes/law