Adoption is Coming

Shadows fall. The world turns. Intriguing constellations streak the cold skies of a late March winter's dawn. Boots stirring in search of warmth, birds migrating as seasonality cycles, gusts of wind exciting secondary movement... The dominoes are falling into place. I hope you are buying.

Attached: jon_fro.jpg (644x482, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/990939262332866565
youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brb 8 hours, lemme decrypt this

>b-but biz told me this was a p&d shitcoin...

Attached: brainlet.png (817x443, 34K)

hah OP is smoking crack again, LTO isn't going to moon as hard as FTM, even though both are getting listed on Binance

some CCK level autist shiz

the fuck is this? You think you're some sort of Coca Cola Kid? Get the fuck outta here

Brought n will keep buying. Jon Fro on!

>"LTO has shared a list of the multinational clients & governments that they are working with. They are currently at 9,000 daily transactions or ~270,000 transactions per month. The CEO has said that their goal is 15m transactions per month"

hahahaha yeah right keep smoking that hopium son, this shits going nowhere

Attached: 1553145831765.png (1036x919, 1.35M)

Did you dump your vechain bag for LTO? kek

Dude, this was literally last monts pump and dump. Volume is evaporating every day

CCK was vechain right? Did he just switch sides?

Pareto 2.0?

sir i met a bull named dakota last week.. is this a sign?

Attached: 2B216D12-FB31-4F17-9558-12C2721547C0.jpg (4032x3024, 2.32M)

The only thing this chinkie whisperer is spewing is more lies and bullshit. If you want a 12x in the next month stay away from LTO and FTM and buy a real coin like ripple or eos.

Attached: superbrainlet.png (512x512, 391K)

>buy a real coin like ripple or eos

TOP FUCKING KEK HAHAHAHAHA

You must be some underground poet...How did you call this work, 'Purple Army Autist' ?

Kek

Attached: e26a9615712100db4b6d1ca132aaca18.jpg (320x320, 23K)

Domino's partnership confirmed? Wtf am i even reading bizlets halp

sounds like the amblets escaped and found a new shitcoin savior

Now my watch has ended.
Entry has been made.
Time to sit back and relax.

I like riddles. This is gonna be interesting.

What is it?

this is going to be #1 shit we have seen in months. glad you know it as well user.

Dumb fuck read a chart volume has been more steady than me and your mother

For those of us who don't know, a little background on the relationship between user's mother and yourself please?

Shut up Remy

Vechink bagholders lmao

Seriously one of the more juicy charts out there right now. Even if you Dont like the project, this will be the easiest 2-3x flip ever

why are we being cryptic when this is one of the only live Mainnets in all of fucking crypto with partners transacting regularly on it in the entire fucking space? 1/100th top coin price, but more tx than 95% of them. Why am I on Jow Forums when you fucking lintlickers are busy concerntrolling as if this project hasn’t already proven itself? Are we here to help each other make money or here to burden each other with our inner insecurities? Every time you say sell, I check the TX growth and buy more, fucking chanTards.

Attached: reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (495x362, 30K)

Exactly. Once this train starts to make some big headway again, the shilling posts will begin again and most of these tards will finally decide to buy in once it's broken new aths

you have seen

on a real note who is CCK?

what kind of faggot doesnt know who cck is? the legendary marketer for vechain. he had almost all of crypto scrambling to figure out his messages twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/990939262332866565

I suddenly just become aware I've done nothing with my life. Where's the best place to buy this stuff? IDEX? bitmax?

Yeah adoption is already here.

>hint: it’s called V-ID

bitmax has the most volume. not a bad exchange to have funds on either

Heard a few people say this. Can someone explain why this is a good chart?

After the Coca Cola Kid, I present to you the Pepsi Max Autist

yeahhh its coming

Attached: IMG_20190321_145647.png (1080x1414, 1.31M)

Anyone decrypted this yet? Bullshit or not, this could be interesting

Opening up this March

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI

so er, the autist in me is clearly a brainlet and I got nothing, what's the tldr? pls sir, my familie

not bs.

stfu about cck. all he did was pump ven up to $9 then dump it back down to dirt

True.. so this is going places

wut the hell

Attached: IMG_20190320_120938.png (1080x593, 216K)

Opening up this March

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI

MazeLTOv!

2019 is the year of Skycoin

Wtf this pump

Still can look forward to all the top exchanges

And them announcing details about those multinational clients

Hope you got your spacesuit boys

Attached: ltfrollercoaster.gif (425x450, 423K)

you know...

i see a bunch of dirty pajeets buying in today. must be curry up and buy some before its too late

Ah okay so its a game. well ill give it a go. its obviously littered with metaphors...

> shadows fall, the world turns
this has to be some comment on the velocity of the dump and how biz is chasing the next flavor of the month

> intriguing constellations
something fundamentals related. maybe new partnership or exchange listing in the works. we know LTO doesnt hype or release announcements of announcements so this cryptic shit may be their way of hinting the public. i really like this analogy

> late March winter's dawn
dawn = light, meaning nightfall is coming to an end which translates to no more dumping

> search of warmth
> seasonality cycles
> secondary movement
going with the theme here if dumping is over then the only logical next step is to pump it. second wave if ur into that elliot wave memeshit

fucked up shit. this ponzi is not done yet

Brace yourself, pump is coming.
A ponzi has no name.