WTF

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, DO SOMETHING ALREADY WTF. HURRY UP. MY PATIENTS ARE GROWING THIN

FUCKING DO SOMETHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: IMG_1750.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

BUMP

No one's interested user this coin is dead, sell now & cut your losses it's only bleeding slowly, link is just req 2.0

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGG
HOW LONG TIL IM RICH????????

mainnet in less than one month, be patient man

Ok I'll calm down bro I ain't want no trouble

It has been less than one month for a year now

Attached: Capture.jpg (1492x625, 95K)

You fucking spastic if you bought eth in its ico you would have had to wait 3-4 years to get optimal gains. It's only been a year and a half since links ico, if you are geniunley spasing like this and not just shit posting then you will not make it user. Just stake your shit and sell the gains, then after 1 year sell half your main stack and then 2 years later sell the rest. Holy fuck you are a whiny faggot

in·san·i·ty
/inˈsanədē/Submit
noun
the state of being seriously mentally ill; madness.
"he suffered from bouts of insanity"
synonyms: mental illness, mental disorder, mental derangement, madness, insaneness, dementia, dementedness, lunacy, instability, unsoundness of mind, loss of reason;

How do you know though

lmao this is a lie hahahahaha
hes blatantly lying to you, rory said mainnet sometime this year at in france recently lmao now back to spazzing

>MY PATIENTS ARE GROWING THIN

How do I sign up for your weight loss program?

>tfw you have held since ICO and are in a permanent zen state

Attached: sergeyofnazareth.png (1055x923, 2.37M)

Sergey literarely said in January that mainnet is in a few months. By the end of this year link is going to be providing data to 3 markets : derivatives, insurance and shipping.

I'm begging for this to happen. I want 300K and then I can forget about this shithole for 3-5 years and be rich as fuck

ha

well at paris eth rory, when asked when mainnet, replied: sometime this year, no larp

they confirmed H1 2019 a couple of weeks ago. So latest, end of June.

>Sergey literarely said in January that mainnet is in a few months.
>they confirmed H1 2019 a couple of weeks ago. So latest, end of June.

fucking retard
you dont even know which larp to stick to

link 2 cents eoy, mainnet sometime 2020

this. OP is never gonna make it.