Any minute now

MOTHER OF GOD

Attached: btcusd32119.png (1867x790, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cxhk5Fi7G_s
youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this post did not age well

Seething Permabull. You haven't seen shit yet newfriend

Based and bobopilled

Attached: 43B7C48D-F65A-4AC5-9091-7B8294F10ACE.jpg (125x125, 2K)

How the fuck is stoch rsi at the same level as it was at 20k? I obviously do not underatand these meme 'indicators'

It's only been 14 minutes

*breaths in*

Attached: crabzone.png (634x170, 4K)

why don't you zoom out some buddy

Sorry can't. Maybe next time

My penis is rock solid, can't wait to see bitcoin go to ~3k again, praying to allah it goes under 3k

D E F L E C T I N G

I'm not!

motherfucker

Fuck you, I want to stuff my mouth full of bitcoins and moonboy tears
>le bottom is in
sure

I just want it to pick a direction. Deciding how to trade after a dump and re run up is kinda tricky. Bounced off the ma25, but is having real trouble with 4100 too.

The falling resistance line combined with increasing volume is almost always a bad sign. BTC/USD short volume is also increasing. I think this is gonna be the last big sell off of the bear market

3k isnt the big resistance, the 200 MA (3500ish) is

shut up bitch, I want it to go to 1.5k but I'd settle for 3.6k

and if 3.6 breaks it might. nice reading comprehension.

oops wrong again.

Not a chance, tard

Attached: download.png (1006x618, 47K)

>RSI
LMAO show use your leveraged short so we can laugh
An indicator is just that and indication, look at how "overbought' BTC was the whole bull market, you would have been liquidated a millions times over if you use RSI

If anything your shitty indicators are showing a bullish divergence.

wrong

LETS FUCKING GO!!!!!

CARRRSSHH!!!!

Its a relative value. So basically shit has got so much weaker overall that the tiny pump we have seen has exhausted the market equally as much as when the entire world got in on the 2017 bubble.

lol fuck you [O1G] remember yesterday when i said you were always wrong?

>look at how "overbought' BTC was the whole bull market

The monthly stoch RSI is an indicator of when we are going into a bull market actually. The final dump in September 2015 was when the month began to move above over sold.

We wont be out of the bear market and consolidation until BTC leaves the over sold area under 20%

and i wasn't i remember well
nothing fucking happened

I just liquidated my alts to tether up. Waiting for a real indicator, how long do I wait biz?

or at least i hope you are not such fucking newfags you think $50 movement is anything but noise... fags were screeching about going to $3k and $2.3k and "dumping hard" well nothing fucking happened posture is still bullish we didn't even correct march 15.

DOWN DOWN DOWN
youtube.com/watch?v=Cxhk5Fi7G_s

fucking permabulls lol! REALITY WILL BE CRUEL

Why would you ever dump the currency? If you lost you lost, just accept it and hold on. If you're that hard up for cash you shouldn't be trading cryptocurrency.

test

Its shit. Stop using it

>muh MACD
>muh RSI

Attached: 1516141454534.jpg (400x400, 35K)

>tfw you were going to long bitcoin with your paycheck but then you found out it's gonna dump
Fuck bros. I was so hyped for a bull run but now that the news came out that it's crashing I don't know what to do

Attached: retarded pepe.png (240x232, 49K)

long @ 3.5k

>I don't know what to do
If you don't know how to trade you won't know how to find a good entry point so just buy and hold.

Not a permabull, I had my buy orders set for between $1,800 and $1,100 since august. But this chart is giving me a boner and you will drink my bullcum if you try and short.
We may only break to $5k, but the market is running low on bottom sellers. I'm DCAing this.

4D PERMABULL COPE

wait to go long until we breach $3k. Start to DCA and you'll /make it/ in 5 years

are you putting your money where your mouth is and shorting? or are you just a massive faggot?

>overbought for a year
>”DURR RSI REALLY MATTERS AND IT MEANS IT CANNOT BE OVERSOLD ANYMORE”

Said I'm DCAing. I really don't care if we break to the downside. I just wanna feed you my bullcum.

Opening up this March

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680