"technical analysis doesnt work aaa"

"technical analysis doesnt work aaa"

Attached: 879887234.png (517x564, 38K)

Studies actually did prove, that investors who relied on TA lost more money than people trading using their gut-feeling.

Technical analysis: When it doesn't work you won't hear about it.

Most studies prove nothing..

Actually it is very accurate, I can see a double top, then break of support, retest, then drop.
It's beautiful when you can see it.
Hell I bet if you zoom out and go to a higher TF this was hitting a fresh supply zone.
I've been through my phase of badmouthing TA, what I've leaned is that not all TA are the same, the hard part is finding the right TA and applying proper risk management on every trade.

you are going to make it.

It rejected a daily.

Yeah you can analyze the outcome and create a fitting narrative but let's say you only have the chart until the second top right before the drop. That spike could be a (rather crooked) double top or a breakout from the previous resistance or it could just be a fakeout and the uptrend could have continued.
I know TA guys always say "just wait for confirmation" but most of the times when that breakout is confirmed the possible gains are already miniscule or a new situation has already formed.

yes, it is quite easy to see once it's happened. now try predicting the future.

>but most of the times when that breakout is confirmed the possible gains are already miniscule or a new situation has already formed.
this guy gets it

the most consistent TA is resistance and supports, but how can that be TA when it is so obvious to the naked eye?

because it falls under the definition of TA

that's because all you need to do is invest based on the fundamentals of the asset. warren buffet even says this. he just reads prospectuses and news all day. Do the same with crypto. Ask yourself "what is this coin offering?" what is it doing now or in the future that will be of use to people.

why are you not scalp trading everything daily you absolute idiots.

> that investors who relied on TA
> investors who relied
> investors

that's the keyword here, I guess. Fuck fundamentals, if you're going to day or swing trade; TA is all you need here (and by that I don't mean going ful retard on meme lines and retracement levels but judging just by looking at the numbers). if however you hold your position more than just a few hours ... fundamentals, sentiment and news might be your friend, I don't know. I'm better off with TA and numbers. Anyhow there are many ways to survive at the market

because "it's only TA when it's obscure and doesn't work" isn't a useful definition

that's why you browse 100 charts before investing at maybe 2-5 of them. TA is about finding the very few ones, there it's not a complete coinflip and thereby making a profit in the long run ... that plus risk management

t. poorfag

it is literally predictable. Whales grind it along an upwards trendline.

What does this make retail think? Every time it hits this trendline, i buy and it will go up. So they do this for a while. Then all the retail sets their stops right below this level.

Then before the dump it, they do a pump and liq the shorts so that their shorts get filled. then dump it, cover and repeat.

This is the first rule of trading btc. The second rule that literally everyone knows? We bart. We pump, go sideways for a few days then another huge pump.

So right after pump and consolidation. You find where the flat support is and buy. then sell after it pumps and buy as soon as it gets back down.

Pic related for both scenarios. Blue is liqs, red is trend line whales paint. Rectangle is where you wait to see where this sideways range is going to be and where it's going to consolidate after the pump, then you make the green line and buy anything that touches here.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-21 at 23.18.52.png (1614x908, 148K)

this shit is so fucking easy let somehow you retards manage lose money.

Only retards are looking money im x4 since december 2017 x4 in USD and dont fucking Say there are people that did x100 in this Time i know there are but they go all into one trade overexpose and might loose it all next trade cheers to all of you that know how to make money

there's a simple litmus test to this one, user, and it's called profit. TA works for me and that's all I need to know at this point: feel free to hold your own beliefs though...

okay post your portfolio

like of what, right now?
*shrugs* why not ...

10% THETA
10% QKC
10% NEO
10% DASH
10% LINK
30% BNB
10% BTC in order book for NANO
10% BTC in order book for BTT

average position is about 4-6 hours with 0,2 - 2% profit ... very few fail, maybe 1 out of 10-15 (98% SL) because I choose my enty wisely ... 1 out of 5 might hit somewhere between 2,5 - 12,5% profit ... portfolio was completly different in the morning will be completly different tomorrow ...

LMAO

the key is ti choose a entry which is guaranteed to be surpased by at least 0,5% in the next few hours (this is, where the TA happens) one that happens, i defend my break even (entry + fees) with tight SL (also working with TA here) ... most of them a triggered oc, some aren't and that's there the profit comes from ...

but as i said there are may ways to play the market this is just a rather boring one. but welp, works for me

because people that actually make money trading make TA seem complex:
1 to sell books and trading room subscription
2 because trading is a 0 sum game
3 to appear more intelligent than trading actually requires

Jokes on you, I'm actually shorting LTC which is in a similar setup as we speak.
Of cours NOBODY knows for sure where any asset is moving next, nobody. But there are setups where your Risk/Reward ratio is so low that you can make big gains with little possible gain, if you get stopped out (always define stop loss & profit targets) think of it as just a toll you pay for partaking in trade that could land big results.

Attached: file.png (1494x1240, 505K)

to give an update: QKC is in SL now with 2,3% profit, BNB with 0,7% THETA with 1% DASH and NEO are not ready to be put in SL yet and Link is... well, shitting its bed right now: might be a long run here (but was to be expected worst entry of the gang)... So just the usual cylce with maybe 1-2% profit on the portfolio today. Did expect more but welp, most coins refuse to recover fast right now :)