I just visited pol

... and they have like 50 fucking threads per minute started

This feels like a boomer forum on a 56k modem

What went wrong? How was in the top of the crypto bubble here?

Attached: 1548791844310s.jpg (250x203, 8K)

it's always been pretty slow on here

I mean it's literally just cryptoshilling and datamine threads on Jow Forums I have no idea why I'm here.

top of the bubble was hell. so many newfags asking what to invest in and how, so much FOMO. it was a shit show

This pace is better honestly. When there’s 50 threads a mine it just becomes a massive clusterfuck of nonsense

quantity over quality

me either. There's maybe only like on good/real thread per day on here

This. Fuck you OP.

The "how to use debt and first time buyer home loans to accumulate wealth" thread was the best in the past month and it was only okay. I hate this place but can't leave because of FOMO

Like this board is quality

A large number of posts on pol are from the CIA, IDF, and the FSB who are trying to control the chaos and the shape the narrative. Biz is mostly just individuals.

>How was in the top of the crypto bubble here?
about 60 threads per minute. good news recently for us is bcash is no longer shilled here now that creg has ceased paying retards to shill here. is nice

Yeah because surely nobody would shill and narrative shape on Jow Forums ....

pol posters have even less in person human contact than biz...

This. pol has 60 new threads but its always the same shit over and over again.
>muh white race
>muh generals threads
>muh yangang 1k
>muh mosque shooter
>muh jews
That shit gets old. pol was cool during the elections, after that it went to shit

If you browse around you’ll note that Jow Forums is the outlier here.
Most boards have a pretty manageable pace, it’s just a handful like /v/ and Jow Forums that go at a million posts an hour.

It’s no coincidence that their average post quality is also fucking rock bottom.

I only check it once a day and will only even give a second look to threads with 50 replies or so because it's all shilling on here. guess it's not surprising but jesus christ this board is trash we're sifting through

im tripping balls and fuck you

Don't forget "redpill me on x" and Twitter screenshots with literally who's liberal opinion no one cares about.

Had to quit Jow Forums. I agree with almost everything the typical/pol/tard does, but the rage was killing me. I'm happier now. my family is happier, and even my business is up 33% yoy. Still 1488 for life though.

imagine the most fragile and angry people you know - multiply it by 100 - this is why there are so many posts. They chum the water with nonsense to get small hits of dopemine from strangers that are probably bots or other posters looking for the same.

It's very similar to SV retards on Biz.

95% of those threads are cancer, consider yourself lucky this is a slow board. Slow = quality. Fast = "Jow Forums BTFO!!!!!!!!"

cringe

Bull market Jow Forums was pretty wild. Lots of coin recommendations, TA fags giving coins to get in on. Lots of jokes. Everything was lovely.

These boards are a reflection of what’s truly on the mind of the human psyche at the present in macro. Right now politics are heating up because of election cycles , crypto is bear still , the attention trends to pol. Doesn’t make those bootlicking wigwearing keyboard warriors worth any more than us, they just spend their time spinning their wheels about things they can’t change while we exercise and take our medicine building wealth.

>mostly

Whatever poor person.

Top of the the bullrun Jow Forums was a pretty wild place. There was a lot of emotionally driven posts reacting to small market changes, and if anything major happened the board would flood. I for one miss the pink fields

posts there are autogenerated by AI programs at a high rate; the IC, cognizant of the need for defensive control of the battlespace that is Jow Forums, have invested in area denial systems that make that board an unusable cesspit. Leftist organizations are also 100% committed to denying the space to any additional right-wing sentiment (they are aware how Pepe, for instance, became a competent flag-bearer of the Trump movement, and so created various demoralization memes meant to strip that power, including Apu (often mismarketed as Pepe, such as at MemeAtlas), and Fresco).
oh, and what you know of as the Arab Spring was created and facilitated by IC-made custom AI weapons capable of creating threads and posts (i hypothesize). Just was gulf war 1 was a test of nextgen weapons tech, the AS was a test of nextgen AI tech capable of turing-complete operations.

The crash from 19k was absolutely fucking HYSTERICAL. I may have lost money but my abs gained a fantastic workout. Gif related.

Attached: 1519090438957.gif (615x413, 1.97M)