Portfolio 2019 thread

Portfolio for 2019 /thread

Before iExec V3, im planning to sell 10k RLC and perhaps 5k LINK. I'm doing some research, which of the following coins should I buy and add to my portfolio for 2019?

> Quarkchain, after the mainnet and the release of the other tokens
> ZRX
> add more HOT/ZIL
> NANO (?)

Any other suggestions? Please no idex shit show

Attached: folio.jpg (640x912, 224K)

the ultimate Jow Forums portfolio
get out of this echo chamber bud

>HONK HONK

Why would you sell RLC before V3 pump? Are you stoopid?

Attached: 1553024266162.png (338x350, 65K)

Ideally you should add more ZIL and little bit HOT and Link, but ZIL price suppression is extremely strong so i'm not sure about it. Add more FTM next dip, it's surprisingly decent for a low cap Jow Forums meme coin, I can see it pull LTO, only small bag of course.

Quark has no future but mainnet pump is possible, BNB is overvalued, Not sure about RLC.

0xBTC and we have are bagholders in arms fren. You gon make it with those cones

Will sell during the V3 pump, the hot and zil were made by trading the RLC during the last pump.
More ZIL/HOT is a good idea, but why does QKC has no future? It seems to have strong fundamentals but im no expert. I don't know about FTM, seems like another temporary popular Jow Forums coin while being pumped but I havent looked into it yet.

if you're looking for a long term hold KNC

Low node count per shard, making it as vulnerable to attack as centralized peaces of shit like TRX/Neo if not more. Also you only need 25% of the hashpower to double spend. It's a cancer project, be careful.

What about FTM?

>fell for all the meme shitcoins

ZIL is a dead end because it is a currency first and not doing well at filling that role. It doesn't have a sharded VM so it's not a special smart contract platform. It just has TX sharding.

Otherwise you are looking good bruv

good luck on dropping that amount of RLC without moving the market user. I did trad this for a week or two an bot already made a fuss about 0,05 BTC orders. It might be a bit better after the pump but my experience tells me, you'll have some trouble making a quick exit here

You're gonna be hilariously rich in maximum a few years.

Research Veo

What would you recommend looking into? Im trying to build a strong but also diversified portfolio with a med/high risk for the coming year.

It’s not that large amount. I only trade during the large volume pumps.

Good luck

Attached: 1523616399649.png (500x357, 209K)

kek i mmay get 1k for the memes on mainnet

holy fuck you're going to be a millionaire.

hopefully. i pray that all of us make it user

honest opinion here... ICX VET AION

don't listen to these /biztards scare you away saying chink scam

Got into LINK at 20 cents and the rest in the december dump to 3k.

Attached: 1.jpg (915x360, 36K)