How much money does it take to not worry about money?

How much money does it take to not worry about money?

Attached: 1520371566987.jpg (720x960, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10 mil+

the more money you have the more you worry about it

depends on where you live

Attached: 1m.jpg (700x700, 69K)

I feel like I worry a lot now, having more money even if it comes with it's own problems would still be a lot less stressful.

I think the worry increases with your increasing net worth.

depends on your lifestyle

>College student
$500k
>20something single
$1m
>30something, single
$1.5m
>30something, married, kids
$2m+$500k per kid

just stick that into index funds and it'd sustain you

That question is ridiculous. No wonder you're poor!
>how much ice cream do I have to eat before I stop worrying about my weight?

I stopped worrying about money at 12k

if you worry about money you will worry about something else in the future, most likely an insecurity, if you desire so much how will you ever be able to walk out in the nature 1 day and not worry that you aren't doing anything right now?

ITT: People not understanding the difference between greed and not having to wagecuck for survival

Thank you for understanding. I just was curious how much is needed in the bank so you don't have to worry about money issues any longer. I figured it would be a $100,000-500,000 or so.

The question is still retarded, but the math is simple if you absolutely insist upon doing things the hard way (getting rich to not worry about money).
[annual expenses]/.05

I strongly recommend you change your perceptions of money to fix the route cause of your problem. What it really is and does, and who it works for... all that gay shit.

They've done studies on this. Anything above 60k produces a diminishing return on happiness.

The only people who don't worry about money are rich and dumb middle class people. The later group lives above their means and, thinking they're invincible and that money isn't important, spend everything they make and live paycheck to paycheck; then they get laid off and their fucked since they have no reserve. The poor are well aware of money's importance for survival and the people who've always been rich have never been without so don't really know the value of money either. Difference between them and the middle class is that the rich can afford to be careless.

When you've paid off all our debt there isn't much to worry about. Live within in your means and you'll have money. No worries. People worry about money because they want to buy a lot of shit. Don't buy shit and buy what you need and you won't need a ton of money. It's actually pretty simple.

Pretty much my thinking. I grew up middle class and my parents always saved but never invested. I'm trying to let my money grow instead of keeping it holed away in the bank. I'm not a penny pincher but I don't spend money frivolously on entertainment. I'd rather be set for later in life and work and save more the first half of my life.

I'm debt free, it definitely feels like a relief when I see my friends with credit card debt and student loans they will be paying for at least a decade if not more for some of them.

Lmao. Ultimate cope. I made about 50k working for a bank. It was miserable barely scraping by. I make over 400k annually working for myself (owning and operating a company I created) and my life is 1000% better. I literally spent the day fucking my wife, eating out and buying more shit I don't need for the pool out back. Life is easy when the money is coming easy. Boomer mansion in Texas. No state taxes. S Corp. Ftw. Quit lying to yourself, this shit is great. I would kms before I ever waged again.

It's super important not to cope like this because you need the fire in your belly to take the risks required to succeed in business.

when nonody notices your get

Attached: 1450464848589.jpg (480x360, 179K)

>How much money does it take to not worry about money?
for me it was the last time i had over 5k.
life happens of course, ive been a poorfag forever though so couldnt say about 100k+

I'm sorry bro... this is kind of a shit thread, so i skipped over everything.
Checked!

Attached: 0f0.gif (200x196, 274K)

What kind of company?

It's like you didn't read a single thing.

My entire post was about how middle class people are in constant danger and that the dumb ones don't even realize it.

4 million at the safest FDIC insured 2% savings interest savings rate is a guaranteed 80k per year, for the rest of your life.

I could live like a king off 80k a year.

$3M

Assuming no exceptional recession, an index fund should get you 7% a year, which is $210k pre tax

That 7% return is it taxed under short or long term gains since its exactly a year? Either way capital gains are much lower than regular income tax for whatever reason.

$11/hr

MO' MONEY MO' PROBLEMS

2 million

>wife
Wrong audience

Landscaping and contracting, and my wife does some cam work on the side. It's pretty great.

>and my wife does some cam work on the side
More you make the more likely you are to be a cuck

checked and kecked

I've been thinking about it anons, what would you do if you actually MADE IT? That is, if you earned about 2 milion dollars in crypto, how would you invest it to get stable and sizeable passive income for the rest of your life- say, 40k$ pa, which would allow you to live work-free in Eastern Europe for the rest of your life? Would you start a business, or would you buy dividend stocks?

Two chicks at the same time.

Opening up this March

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680

million dollar G E T

Attached: bootynlambo.jpg (477x667, 213K)

Don’t post underage girls here please

this

>if you earned about 2 milion dollars in crypto, how would you invest it
im 40+ i only need to spread it over 30 years or so, if i run out i can just off myself or claim a pension (europoor)

Anything over a million dollars. You would still need to work to pay expenses, but if you invested that much you could expect annual returns of 150k. Enough to live off of every year and still have some extra to reinvest with.

Easy. Buy a house for 200-300k cash. Have 200k for a couple of years of expenses. Figure out what to do with the rest, would probably just consult some guys I know about investment opportunities. Leave some in LINK for my node. Then make babies with my gf and figure out a way to make money online, maybe sell the idea that I somehow found the magic pill and am rich now, self help stuff.

25x your personal maintenance annual expenses

you may not like this answer
I make less than 20k a year from a part time job
I never, ever think about money at all

its your desires that make you worry, your faith in this clown car temporary reality, not money or anything else

How can you be OK with making such shit money.

Mom says you need to come downstairs dad

$1MM in EEU.
I know b/c I live there and I got that

20k working part time isn't bad at all, I make 23k working full time and it's more than I'll ever spend.

I would literally blow half on Twitch thots, chaturbate private sessions and belle delphine.

If you live in Costa Rica, Vietnam, or Thailand: $500K

If you live in a low-cost-of-living city in the US, or in Eastern Europe: $1MM

If you live in a high-cost-of-living-city: $2MM

I'm 23 and only make $18/hour and have 13k in savings and investments. I don't worry about money at all. However, my parents are retired and travel a lot. So I live in one of their houses with my sister and have no rent to pay. Just utilities and internet.

I've also read that happiness and financial confidence plateaus around 65-70k/year as an average for the US.