It's inevitable, guys

It's inevitable, guys
youtube.com/watch?v=jumcJDJGcac

Attached: us-debt-graph-2020.jpg (750x1397, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/government-debt-to-gdp
youtube.com/watch?v=hxBpqJOBens
youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you retards will never get it. debt is just debt. its debt in dollars. its fucking nothing.

money has no value. usa can print their debt away. only resources matter and if the burgers got the biggest army on mother earth to protect and gain said limited resources we have on this planet then who the fuck cares about paper debt?

debt means nothing when you have the strongest military on the planet desu

>he bought the top

>he missed the biggest bullrun in human history

well, you could print money and pump up the inflation like there's no tomorow but you'll end up making your people poor ... bad choice! .. smart move is to have an infaltion that's slighlty higher than the rise of debt. Burgers however fucked this up.

>usa can print their debt away.
What is inflation

>debt is debt we'll just print money it's going to be ok :^)
There's numerous examples of this throughout history. This is not something that has never happened before.

Attached: Children playing with stacks of hyperinflated currency during the Weimar Republic, 1922.jpg (1060x500, 115K)

>prints dollars (global currency reserve main currency)
>buys shit from the rest of the world for free with money they made out of thin air
>pays its population ridiculously high wages compared to the rest of the world
>has no VAT
>has to pay taxes wherever they are to their jewish government though
eh. Their population is retarded but they're sedated with abuse of the rest of the world and cheap corn sugars. Add all te political inner fighting and you have a country which is easy to control. LONG JEWS.

totally missed the point

controlled inflation vs hyperinflation

Just like 737 max's flight

>anybody is ever going to do what people did to pre-nazi Germany to anybody ever again.

Literally nobody would pull that off ever again against a first world nation. Last time it produced a Hitler, can't have another Hitler.

Imagine revealing how low IQ you are so hard

This lol.

>It can never because it can't happen. I SAID IT CAN'T HAPPEN! MOMMY! TELL HIM!

He could always short treasuries now since he missed the bullrun

Only a brainlet would list it in absolute terms, related to GDP it's not that bad. We just need to stop starting wars and we'll be fine. Bush really fucked us, then Obama handled it like a fucking moron, which is why we're here, things are leveling off though.

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/government-debt-to-gdp

That graph is known as the Burj Khalifa

But what about the libor debt and all the derivatives?

I thought more like the empire state

Attached: ES.png (622x1278, 443K)

Somebody got hit real bad with the MMT retard stick
Debt is just money and money is just an accounting system at its base. If you think that one entity gaming the accounting system with an infinite money cheat code isn't going to have significant consequences, you are retarded.
Honestly, half of our current clown world can be attributed to the shitshow that is central banking. If we go full retard with MMT clownworld is going to get a gorillion times clownier. You will see some really insane shit.

Attached: beyondmad.jpg (500x500, 59K)

Attached: D1-XzAGX4AAVMln.jpg_large.jpg (687x687, 59K)

I'm not worried. A couple years ago my parents moved into the middle of nowhere in northern Canada. Have a huge property, food from a garden about about 2 acres large and lots of meat from hunting and fishing. Well and septic system. Geothermal and wood heating. Solar powered. Loaded with guns and ammo.
It wasn't intentional at all, but it is the dream prepper house. Anything bad happens in the world and I can just live there forever without any contact and be perfectly fine.

A reminder that humanity is a ponzi and should be shorted into the ground.

Attached: Real-GDP-by-major-World-Region-(1-2008-BCE)-Max-Roser.png (1040x567, 59K)

these posts are unironically majorly red pilled

keep cope posting kidd

debt is for faggots.

Your soldiers can't eat paper. Keep printing money and you'll soon find out.

Try and take it from us, faggots

>implying the govt would let its soldiers starve
mate we would go banana wars so fast aagain it wouldnt even be funny (monkys gotta eat)

Yeah, the whole 'most heavily armed nation on earth' kinda falls apart when half of it is kept as a garrison at home to keep the food riots in check.

Attached: c9686a4872749276420fb4238f455fa0d5c9d952_hq.gif (500x281, 124K)

as long as people believe in us government and petrodollar stays nothing will collapse and change

I’m long humanity, based AI is gonna usher in the diamond bull.

There is a lot of reasons on why the USD can never fail and how they can print their way out of anything. Historically we have had recessions roughly every 10 years, 2008 was a band-aid solution and we never saw a full blown recession and we pulled numerous tricks to escape it.
Is anyone that doubts a collapse completely disagreeing with the idea of an upcoming recession? If so, what do you think about this rounds measures such as the increase in CDO's and a potential interest rate hike. Do you think we can lower interest rates for much longer, then what?
With this being said car and student loans are increasingly hitting defaults and consumer debt is rising rapidly against stagnated wages.
What are your thoughts on all this combined?

Not arguing, genuinely curious about your thoughts

Wages aren’t stagnating anymore thanks to Trump not being completely owned by globalist scum who want to send all our jobs to the third world.

i am just arguing it won't be the preppers wet dream that a lot of boomerfags brag about being ready for, OPs vid is the ultimate larp, i cant address every point it makes but i do know the fuel argument is bullshit. plus markets are fake and gay anyways, the govt can prop up any one it wants even if they do have to broker a deal with another country (worst case scenario)

the next collapse will be an opportunity for national and corporate subterfuge, sort of like how modern day warfare is all done by proxy, there may be panic buying at stores but for the most part we will just keep the status quo albeit with more business mercenaries shooting at metcalf power station

>business mercenaries shooting at metcalf power station
forgot to post the theme for this
youtube.com/watch?v=hxBpqJOBens

The government can only give them colored papers because that's the only thing the government actually produces

actually we can send the military anywhere we want on the planet and raid other peoples gardens so u mad?

you don't understand guys,

think this, if a businessman earns a lot of money in another country and became a rich guy; what he will do first? especially in a third country. like Turkey or Saudi Arabia etc.

they are just sending their money to the US. cuz this land heaven for all people. they trust USA's laws, people know USA has a real democracy and strong economy.

people are earning money and they change it to USD instantly. and when they got 1 million dollars they just send this money to US.

dont worry about big picture. you need to focus yourself and your business.

kiss.

Attached: çene.jpg (1024x510, 66K)

Opening up this March

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680

You are a literal brainlet thinking the debt wont mean shit. I dont give a shit if you're trying to derail every retard in this thread.