Bye bye chainlink

OK I REALLY DIDNT WANT TO GET INTO THIS BUT HERE IT GOES-

IN ORDER FOR LINK TO BE SUCCESSFUL TO EVEN A FRACTION OF WHAT'S EXPECTED HERE, THE FOLLOWING THINGS NEED TO HAPPEN

- ETH NEEDS TO SURVIVE AS A PRIME SMART CONTRACT PLATORM AND REACH A SCALING SOLUTION (AND DON'T GIMME THE BLOCKCHAIN AGNOSTIC SHIT, THE TOKEN IS ON THE FUCKING ETH NETWORK)

- LINK ITSELF (WHICH IS STILL THEORETICAL) NEEDS TO FUNCTION AND PERFORM AS ADVERTISED. NOTE THE CODE ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO BEING FINISHED (DON'T ARGUE) AND THERE IS NO USER INTERFACE FOR CREATING SMART CONTRACTS.

- SMART CONTRACTS THEMSELVES NEED TO BE ADOPTED. I WON'T EVEN GET INTO WHY THIS IS DIFFICULT. THERE'S NO RECOURSE FOR FUCKED UP INPUTS/OUTPUTS OR BAD CODE. IF A PROBLEM HAPPENS BETWEEN MULTIPLE COMPANIES WITH A DECENTRALIZED SMART CONTRACT, WHAT DO THEY DO? THEY TAKE THE ISSUE INTO A CENTRALIZED COURT. SO WHEN SERGEY ASKS "ARE WE GETTING RID OF LAWYERS," THE ANSWER IS NO.

- API MARKET NEEDS TO DRASTICALLY IMPROVE. THE DATA AVAILABLE FOR THE KIND OF SMART CONTRACTS THAT CHAINLINK IS TARGETING IS CURRENTLY REALLY SPARSE AND THE SHIT IS VERY EXPENSIVE. EACH CALL COSTS A LOT OF MONEY OR YOU PAY HEFTY SUBSCRIPTION FEES.

- SMART CONTRACT AUDITING SERVICES NEED TO BE WIDELY AVAILABLE AND RELIABLE

- CHAINLINK NEEDS TO ACTUALLY IMPLEMENT FIAT INPUTS AND OUTPUTS (NOT JUST A CUTE LITTLE SLIDESHOW AT SIBOS). NO COMPANY WORTH THEIR SALT WILL EVER BE PUTTING THEIR ESCROW INTO SHITCOINS

Attached: boris_trap.jpg (800x1200, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AND EVEN IF ALL OF THESE THINGS COME TOGETHER, REMEMBER AT THE END OF THE DAY WHAT LINK IS REALLY DOING. ITS TAKING DATA FROM A CENTRALIZED POINT AND THEN DECENTRALIZING IT.

>HE THINKS TAKING DATA FROM A CENTRALIZED API POINT AND DECENTRALIZING IT MAKES SENSE
>B-BUT IT'S ABOUT THE SAFETY OF DELIVERING THE DATA TO THE CONTRACT AND NOT THE POINT OF RETRIEVAL ITSELF HURRRRRRRRRR

OH AND THEY NEED TO OUTPERFORM ANY OTHER COMPETITION THAT MAY POP UP.

AND LETS JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES SAY THAT ALL OF THESE PLANETS DO ALIGN.

JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES.

IN ORDER FOR THIS SHITCOIN TO MOON LIKE YOU EXPECT, THE TOKENOMICS NEED TO BE FUCKING ON POINT AND DEMAND NEEDS TO BE VERY LARGE TO MAKE ANY MEANINGFUL MOVE.

BUT MOST OF ALL, RORY IS A FUCKING

C U C K
U
C
K

> ETH NEEDS TO SURVIVE AS A PRIME SMART CONTRACT PLATORM AND REACH A SCALING SOLUTION (AND DON'T GIMME THE BLOCKCHAIN AGNOSTIC SHIT, THE TOKEN IS ON THE FUCKING ETH NETWORK)
This is wrong so I stopped reading the rest of your shitty post.
>I AM BORIS

Thank you, sincerely. Please, please stop all the fucking theater about this shitball revolution that is supposed to happen. Without a doubt, the silliest playgroup on the internet. It will not happen. Save your money. Link is a shit erc token pipedream.

>didn’t want to get into this
>makes giant retarded thread with oodles of words.

Attached: C9D8B188-3E1E-44D0-BF93-8943EAD4E349.jpg (426x640, 76K)

Didn't read.

>- SMART CONTRACTS THEMSELVES NEED TO BE ADOPTED. I WON'T EVEN GET INTO WHY THIS IS DIFFICULT.
stopped reading at this exact point because i fully realized I was reading the ramblings of a brainlet

Whew. I'm joestling for a groesling I'll tell you what.

Those are all good points, but you’re not going to change the opinions of the mentally ill moonkids on this board. Nothing will.

Besides, look at vaporware shitcoins like Tron — mooned like hell during the last bull run based off pure hype alone. Could be the same with LINK some day.

After the 2nd point I concluded you were an NPC.

i didnt read but i still sold

Anyone who thinks link isn't a meme will either lose their money or miss out on real projects. I'm just waiting for it to die

"In darkness, i shall be green.
In times of bearmarket, i shall keep faith.
In throes of rage, i shall not sell.
In vengeance, i shall have no mercy to swingtraders.
In the midst of FUDs, i shall have no fear.
In the face of Sinking, i shall have no remorse."

Stay strong Linkmarines

Attached: 1512313540533.jpg (1244x700, 575K)

Low effort fud in caps

This but unironically.

Okay. I'll hold to 0.

and most importantly:

these "world-changing" oracles using centralized apis don't make popular/important api services start signing their own api data so i can go straight into ethereum without a middleman.

chainlink doesn't have anything that locks you into their platform, they need data at one end, and a smart contract platform at the other. if chainlink works correctly, it can be swapped out for any other middleman.

Iterate this logic for any huge multibillion dollar retailer and discover why it is a bad argument. There are better ways to argue against link.

Based

for soemone fudding link you seem to know the project pretty well.. i didnt understand 2% of what you said but im all in link because of the 2 bites bigmac eating meme.

so i dont understand in what way what you said will change that.

stat cucked.

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680

chainlink delusion is one of the most interesting social phenomena of the past decade. It is a sect constantly reinforcing themselves in their bad habits and have replaced any logical thinking with memeing. I don't know how it will end but I'm certain it won't end well for most linkmarines.

chainlink will just migrate to rootstock like all the other useful dapps when ETH fails sometime within the next 2 years

you don't believe in meme magic?

Based and ignoranceispilled