Be me.... down thousands because

I didn’t listen to mr bearwolf. I’m financially ruined. If I don’t get my money back eoy I’m gonna throw in the towel
>t. 100k amb holder whose all in.
I’m embarrassed anons.

Attached: C1BECFBD-53D5-4A79-868F-2C30EDA967B3.jpg (698x629, 142K)

It's OK buddy. This is the comedown. The afterparty. Yours won't be the last post like this.

Am I fucked. I’m in amb over 10 stacks. Dca is around 30c. I still believe in the project but my hands are getting weak. These guys keep stalling.

>I didn’t listen to mr bearwolf
how are there still anons who unironically hold AMB and not know pic related

Attached: bearwolf.png (602x498, 170K)

Because it’s one of the best projects in crypto. It’s also a moon shot due to value and ranking. If it hits vechain market cap it’s worth over 10usd. It’s just frustrating because the team gives 0 fucks about their investors.

I dunno dude. Just saying don't beat yourself up about it, most biztards lost money they just don't post about it.

what you said has nothing to do with what I said user, did you even read my picture?
bearwolf ain't shit, he was accumulating

But he’s been 100% right user. You can’t say he hasn’t

Treat this as a learning experience. Most of us have fallen for scams before. Now realize that you were retarded for thinking these Gypsy faggots had any actual product and try to learn how to spot red flags next time.

But they have a product and secured huge partnerships nds. I personally believe the nds poc got them a partnership with the Korean gov to track all beef from my research.

>muh partnership
First red flag. All these fucking scam projects do this.

But amb did pocs for AstraZeneca and tons of other companies and didn’t brag. They only say partnerships when they are signed 100%. Nds is big. Hive honey is big. But at the end of the day, your right. I’m poor and the “partnerships” have not paid off

I bought a couple thousand because I liked the dudes on swissbros telegram, I hope they’re doing alright..

>my fucking feelings when

All roped im sure. I’m getting close user.

yeah, now listen to those same people telling you to get out of worthless funding tokens like link too. the only long term multi-cycle coins out there right now are bitcoin and ethereum.

Lol, don’t kill yourself over money. I was broke a decade ago and now I’m almost a millionaire. As long as there’s life there’s hope. Honestly I don’t feel very different now, I just some big numbers in a couple accounts, which is nice I guess, but as long as you have enough to not be living under a bridge it’s all good. I mean fuck, you could have cancer, or be a liberal. Be thankful for what you have user.

Checked and thanks user

What is it with biztards and their fascination with this sub 300 shitcoin. Should I be bullish because biz has so much fud against amb?

Yes you should.

Im right here with you guys, all in amb and down 75%. Bought in because of swissbro shill, absolute carnage. Its embarassing. Literally, the dumbest thing I have ever done.

the only supply chain that will survive is Vechain.. and they are currently expanding into Europe. Ambrosus will not be able to compete.

Checked and I’m with you user. Want me to make some koolaid?

the only supply chain that will survive is ethereum. you don't need a chinese token to run a supply chain on a blockchain, and you will certainly never be able to trust them.

the platform wars have long since ended and ethereum has managed to come out without even any hint of competition.

>Should I be bullish because biz has so much fud
That is a 40 IQ investment thesis.
Bro you shouldn't be giving anyone advice

Eth doesn’t have pattented IoT gateways or parented sensors. Amb is getting a parent for a 1cent sensor. Or so they say with everything. It’s all vapor ware for now.

low iq biztard… Vechain will make it based on their connections alone

Checked and based

Amb has connections. Eu, South Korea, and they don’t have 99/101 annoymous nodes. Vechain is the biggest scam ever.

Sunny LU makes Angel and his team of phDs look like fukin amateurs