Why does going from $0 to $10,000

Feel like trying to make millions?

10k would change my life, is that thought holding me back ever achieving anything?
>drop out of school
>get kicked out by parents
>go into debt
>work p/t at walmart
>they havent made me chant yet
>no applications for f/t work go anywhere
>spend all my time studying trading shitcoins
>turn $160 into $400 in 2 months

Im trying to make enough money to buy a car, so maybe I can get a driving job, so maybe I'll have more money to play with online but its taking forever. I might even have ti sell the $400 I have online if I need to move for work.
As anyone here truly made it from nothing? In dire need of inspiration before I top myself

Attached: 5405406450640.jpg (680x383, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it only take 22 10% trades from 1k$ to make it to 1MM$ op.. never doubt yourself over long periods of time.

has that ever happened before?

My dude your focus right now shouldn’t be on trading shitcoins and making $300 in two months. I’m not saying you shouldn’t throw $25 at BTC every other week, but that shouldn’t be your priority.

Unless you’ve got skills or some degree you haven’t mentioned, you’ve to work and focus on making a good impression or make it look like you give a fuck. Cover up tattoos. Shave. Get a hair cut. Shower. Look like someone that someone would want to give more responsibility too. If you’re draghing ass and look like a bum you’re going nowhere. You’re working at Walmart for Christ sake. You can clean up for cheap.

It might mean multiple jobs if necessary. The goal is to get your head above water and to create some stability. After that you need to think about some type of skill that will level up your pay. This shit isn’t a couple month thing. We’re talking years of effort. You’re in a hole and it will take time. Make a plan for your future self (2 years out and it better not be a shitcoin day trader you stupid fuck). Then write down how shitty it would feel if you failed. Keep returning to it and keep yourself focused. The problem is you’re on the razors edge and it only takes one stupid night of drinking and coming into work late and hungover for you to fuck it up. Stay straight. Play the long game. And develop a plan.

Wait tables.

Just vote for Andrew Yang 2020, Freedom Dividends for All

Attached: yugefuckinanimetitties.jpg (680x425, 61K)

I saved up 10k in 6 months, just get a job you bum

I dont really have any useful skills at all, nothing on paper at least, I guess that should be part of a 2 year plan.
Also I dont drink, smoke weed, have friends, go outside etc and always turn up to work clean and presentable. At least I have that going for me.
If I had a car it would open up all sorts of other things short term, right now the room I rent is going to be here for a while so I dont need to worry about having somewhere to sleep but that could change if I get a new job and need to move.

Is day/short term trading really a meme? I already know python and have automated some of the moves I look for, it seems viable but I guess everyone says that starting out.

>just get a job
trying

Attached: wewerwerqwe.jpg (1500x583, 382K)

being fun and having to deal with groups of people sounds like the most terrifying thing in the world

If you have no marketable skills, then you won't be able to get out of the rut you're in. Find something you're passionate and good at, develop that skill, then make money from it.
Btw, 10k wouldn't change your life. Not significantly. Likewise, 100k doesn't change lives either. 2m can change your life, and it's called retirement.

>Btw, 10k wouldn't change your life. Not significantly.
It would mean I could get back on the road and move out of this shithole town, it could take some of the pressure off from work so I could study something, it could put some decent food inside me for a while.
Its not a number I'm bound to, it was just the first number that popped into my head that feels like a lifetime away, the most I've ever had at one time in my life was $1,200 while working fast food at 16.

My dude. If what you said is true. Ask for more hours. Bug your manager for full time. Even if you don’t give a shit about Walmart ask. Nightshift? Stocking? Whatever. Your initial goal is to get to at least 40hr a week.

A car is a risk. If you get a car it has to work 100% of the time. hourly people will struggle to pay for a new transmission when it blows. If you don’t have a reliable ride look into a bus. If that’s not available then you need more hours locally.

If you don’t have your high school diploma you need to get your GED ASAP. They have programs everywhere to help with that and I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s online programs. Also for the short term file for assistance (Medicaid, EBT, etc). Think short term with this. Ask if there are job training programs and education assistance. You’d be shocked what’s out there that no one is using.

Finally see if you can take your python skills and build something with that. Maybe freelance online. Maybe some local IT work for small businesses. If you know computers you can get some piecemeal work by doing low grade tech shit for small businesses. Spend a day and walk into 10-15 small businesses and give them a short slick sheet of things you can do. Someone might bite and it might help. If nothing happens it was a good experience.

For the love of God don’t waste your time trading shitcoins. If it’s something that you enjoy fine, but focus on building up income. $150 a month is 10-15 hr of work.

But it wouldn't. You wouldn't take less hours at a part time job at Walmart with 10k. You already spend time studying shitcoins, and that wouldn't stop for 10k. What I'm trying to say is that lots of people have 10k, and say everything would change if they have 30k. Then people at 30k say everything will change at 60k. They say 80k, they say 100k, they say 140k, etc. I was in the "if I am able to move, that'd change everything" camp 6 months ago, and it hasn't changed almost anything. Change has to be internal, not external, to significantly impact your life

0 to 10k is easy as shit during a bull market. i went from 0 to 30k from october 2017 to december 2017 . started off by doing shitty airdrops from bitcointalk and shit shiled here instantly sold when i was airdropped and invested in real coins

>What I'm trying to say is that lots of people have 10k, and say everything would change if they have 30k. Then people at 30k say everything will change at 60k.
>10k-30k is 3x
>30k-60k is 2x
>0.4k-10k is 25x
I get your point about people generally feeling unfulfilled but if money cant significantly change your life then why do any of us bother at all?
If its accepted that at the other end of the scale, that the more money you have, the lesser impact on your lifestyle it has (ie 10m v 100m, 100m v 2bn) then it shouldnt be outrageous to recognise that at the other end of the spectrum theres an exponentially strong negative impact of being at rock bottom v being slightly above rock bottom.

The difference between somebody having 30k v 60k might be a downpayment on a house or open the door to education, it might be enough to pay for an important medical treatment or legal bill.
Ongoing incoming variances might be less impactful but money can open doors to important opportunities, right now I'm browsing a job website that has lists of newly added job positions in a city 100 miles away, in this fuckhole town theres been 6 added this week and theres no escape, I cant even get a transfer to a new store. Every few days I have to look at my bank account to see what food I should buy, I really dont want to do that anymore, even just for a few weeks.

OP, some of what this guy says is legit, some of it I disagree with.

You have no idea how hard it is for 90% of people to even break even after trading the financial markets. You more than doubled your equity in two months. You might have a gift. You should look more into trading as a career, not as a hobby, as with the right tools, knowledge and plan, you can make as much as you want to make.

That said, the other user is right: until you get there, you still gotta do what you gotta do. You need to be making a minimum of $50,000 a year depending on where you live, and you need to be saving at least 40% of that income. Avoid debt as much as possible in the short-term -- avoid financial liabilities as if your life depended on it.

If you love trading, you need to organize your job life around a) funding your account and b) spending whatever time and money necessary to give you the tools and knowledge you need to buy your freedom.

It can be done, and although it looks bleak and hopeless from where you are, you have to train yourself not to look at where you are, but where you are going, and if you keep your plan and goal and target at the forefront of your mind at all times, your likelihood of success will stay high. I'll be here for a bit to answer questions.

>Finally see if you can take your python skills and build something with that. Maybe freelance online.
I've looked into this but I dont think I'm there yet, I still have to look up 80% of what I need when I'm working on something even if mechanically I know the structures and can map things out for my own projects without any help, I can fill in most of the blanks as I go on my own.
I would love to get there this year, I think doing some online courses that are recognised would help get me in the door for a job at least, the freelance thing isnt getting any easier right now as desu its not as if coding is some secret gatekept magic that nobody knows how to do. The freelance community pulls from a global base of people with more experience than me, I'd still like to compete with them though but if there is a dev job to come in the future then I think I need to go back to university.

The thing about money, OP, is that you have to decide for yourself how much you want and need for the kind of life you want to have. Some people need an important title at a corporate job and a $500,000/yr salary to feel happy; some people need only a $50,000/yr business with freedom to be happy.

You have to determine that for yourself, and then develop a plan for yourself based on that determination. But understand that nobody is going to give it to you, few will help you, and many will try to get in your way. Don't rely too heavily on anybody.

I agree getting formalized training would be good, but that’s a level 7 problem with level 7 financial requirements. You’re at level 1 problems. You’ve got to level up appropriately while managning risk (car, distance to work, jobs, living costs, etc). But please understand the path from training to job. Make sure that there are jobs that match the degree or you know where you have to move to so you can get that job. Good luck!

>If you love trading, you need to organize your job life around a) funding your account and b) spending whatever time and money necessary to give you the tools and knowledge you need to buy your freedom.
I dont necessarily love trading but I love the markets, I love watching so much money moving around and what it represents happening at either end of a trade and I can almost sense the despair/anger/happiness of what the meme numbers are doing to people.
My one and only goal from the outset has been automation, sitting at the computer all day waiting for things to happen is not something I want to spend my life doing, the appeal of crypto is the low barrier to entry and the fact that I can tell most of the movements in the markets are not bots. All of my own bots catch overbought/oversold moves and then act accordingly, its proven successful so far but long term I've some plans for the stock markets that I've already been testing, I've larped my way into some discussion groups online and I can already tell theres nobody doing some of the things that I am. I just want to be proved right all the time.

The reason I've tried to focus on automation was initially because I might be made homeless at any point and I wanted the piece of mind to know I'd still have some skin in the game with web hosting lol. That was initially, now its because I recognise the importance (mental, physical, financial) of having some kind of job security no matter what else I have buzzing around in my head.
I want to work, 50k a year isnt happening anytime soon, I'm in the gutter right now, we're one mistake here or there away from suicide becoming a rational option. I need to get more of what I'm doing already, once I have that I can think about the other things.

>Good luck!
ty.
I'll keep trying.

money doesn't significantly change your life until you have enough to retire with aka 2mil stop being a beta faggot

Then just buy Gunbot and stick it on a VPN.

>having enough money to buy a house instead of renting wont change your life
>paying a legal bill wont change your life
>being able to afford a car wont change your life
Youre point is that money wont change who we are but it can sure change our lives undeniably, you might aswell take everything you have and set fire to it if it wont change a thing.

Attached: 1506487478785.png (645x729, 82K)

>earning enough money to spend it all on a depreciating asset like a car

Attached: DvTcgIIVsAAhr02.jpg (944x531, 62K)

I've built my own, building others too, its the only thing that gives me any hope in life.
Just need to get out of this fucking hell that I;m in just now, I'm unironically living off bacon with tinned mac and cheese just now, I've eaten the same 1 meal a day of that since January.

Attached: 1516824339094.gif (600x396, 2.73M)

Just keep saving up til you have 21 BTC, 10oz of gold, and your bodyweight in silver, then show up for work late and when your manager tells you off take off your shirt and start walking with your nipples

Attached: 1544987643622.jpg (2100x1409, 2.08M)

idk get a job

lol
yes, this could be the final solution.

Anons. We've been making money for a while. Where have you been? Pic related.

t.me/quantuminvestmentgroup

I turned $100 in $1000 just for the fuck of it. This user is /ourguy/ and proved it two days ago. See you in lambo heaven.

Attached: IMG_20190319_120610.jpg (1080x1080, 501K)

lmao, go work in the oil field you dumb nigger. you'll make $10k every 14/shift.

Jow Forums cant even do math.
1.1 ^ 22 = 8.14
You'd go from $1k to $8k congrats

>For the love of God don’t waste your time trading shitcoins.

Speak for yourself user.

Attached: IMG_20190316_095104_355.jpg (879x1280, 139K)

72 trades*

drive an 18 wheeler. they'll pay for your school and feed you. Be a slave for a year for low wages (better than walmart still), then quit and make 60-70k with a better company if you live in the truck. Put all that money into something before automation cucks you

ez

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680