Is this a bull flag? Can any TA fags confirm?

Is this a bull flag? Can any TA fags confirm?

Attached: White TA meme lines.png (420x430, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes because the white jews will get overrun by the niggers and the mexicants

A quick search for black bull makes me believe we are definitely go up on those numbers at least

Bull flag for delousing gas canisters.

More of a falling wedge really

It would be a bull pennant if it started from zero and went to 100, and slowly dropped from there

Yes. Very bullish for Chainlink.

Hispanics are white though

it means america's gonna get taken over by all the niggers and mexicans while all the chinks and gooks are using our education system and stealing our technology to further their own nation. short america in the next 50 years and find yourself and asian waifu and prepare to immigrate your children to asia.

>strong growth of hardest working demographics, Hispanics and Asians.

>most undesirable demographic kept in check, blacks

>continued majority of best leadership demographic, whites

This just might be the recipe for the golden bull

>hispanics hard working
asians are only here to use our education system to further their own country. Buy our houses in order to sell it back at inflated prices in order to fuck over america's economy
t. asian that has multiple houses/friends with chinks overseas and rented to several white folks that lost their homes due to poor housing investments

and while people leave, take their money with them. and create new first worlds.

its happened twice before, and its going to happen again if the shitskin problem cant be kept in check

so with growing numbers in each ethnicity except white, "all others" remain at 3%
who believes this shit? Half of millenials are already a mix of the main 4 colors, and it'll increase

White people aren't going extinct. They just make up a smaller percentage of the World's population because we gave medicine to 3rd world shitholes and now they have billions of people with like $2 to their name. This skews the birth rate numbers and it's used to scare the shit out of White people.

Literally where do they go at this point?

mars would be good, instead of becoming psychopath

It kills me that western Europe got fucked. That was my escape route from America. I can't believe they've done this. Theres literally nowhere for me to go at all that isn't being destroyed unless I move to the middle of fucking nowhere Idaho or some shit

Someone please nuke us

the smart ones are marrying chinks in order to prepare their children for the future to stay at the top of the ladder. there's a reason biz has an obsession with asian chicks

Looks like Bitcoin and alts. Bitcoin dominance falling

>China isn't collapsing.
Keep telling yourself this lie, ricecuck.

Attached: laughpepe.jpg (229x220, 11K)

And it's beautiful.

Attached: Blank+_d340f4732211bde4552b0b9a9aed411a.jpg (256x326, 21K)

Opening up this March

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680

Underrated post

Bulls are increasing, cucks are decreasing. Seems bullish to me.