V-ID (VIDT)

Absolutely no one is selling their VIDT. You literally have to market buy to get anything over 2 ETH. The reason for this is because the ICO price was actually above $.26. This screenshot is from a video 5 months ago while the ICO was active.

VIDT is chilling at a 2.8 millionmarket cap with only IDEX. Expect a BitMAX, Bittrex, Kucoin or something like that listing soon.

V-ID already has revenue higher than their market cap.

Can any other project in all of crypto say this?

This is the best moonshot/gem in the entire space right now. They are professional and have big time clients.

If you’re not in this, you should really go on their telegram and follow links to some of the videos and other info they have. Do a little bit of research on this. It will be well worth your time.

I’m expecting very big things from V-ID. They solve many many problems in the professional world. The adoption is real and happening already.

Attached: 8F2E9238-CDE4-4560-8BCE-1AC2D4EBFBE3.jpg (395x266, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buy [redacted]. Don’t buy this scam. Buy Chainlink.

This. Chainlink already has this problem solved.

Ok then mongoloids look at the market cap, real users or collaborators, tokenomics, business history, etc. what do people want for more gains?
Everything is about finding the next low cap gem and this is it.
Good luck.

biggest red flag (ignoring the tiny volume) is the fact that their telegram got set to announcements only "because of scammers"

Whatcha mean bud

Attached: nofeedbackallowed.png (784x936, 321K)

Because it's a scam I was there when it happened. Expect a massive dump they disabled chat for a reason

Yw

There’s actually an authorized (unofficial) tele

t.me/VIDTokenCommunity

Can someone market sell a shit ton of this so I can get my orders filled?

I'm trying to buy more as well. Lto qnt chx style run approaches. bUt mUH sCaM!

I have a bag but I want another few eth worth

Chainlink is a speculation coin. No customers, no real world adoption. Just memes. You trashcoin is literally a meme

Not to mention 56x higher in value than VIDT with less adoption, less revenue, less everything except for broken promises. Face it Link twats, it’s over

I’m Desperately hoping my ETH clears (1 more day) so I can almost double my stack

So how big is your link stack fren

*eth clears and price stays same or goes down is what I meant to say

You mean the broken promise , overpriced shitcoin that is literally just a meme scam? Why the fuck would I put any money into that?

One of the best performing coins rn. Thanks.

Lmao OK. A Scam with large paying customers, a positive balance sheet, a parent company with a lot more paying clients, running for 10 years no corporate debt, etc... crypto is fucking with people's head when they invest in total vaporware and call legit, revenue generating businesses a scam.

Opening up this March

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680

Get out of our VIDT thread... Geez user

I’m going to market buy 82 ETH worth soon. This is your only warning

pls no larp

I don't know why but it doesn't seem solid to me

> the "I don't know why but not good" fud

Fud? Nope, just an opinion, If I wanted to fud I'd clearly say "SCAM". But no, I just exposed an opinion.
People has to get their shit toghether in this crypto space, there's not only "shill", "fud", or "scam". Geeez

Fair enough user.

Maybe you will feel differently after a few exchange listings and more multi billion dollar clients

well i do know why it seems solid to me, arguments like [circ supply, expensive ico, paying clienys, succesful mother company, good tokenomics, not on cmc yet, not shilled on twitter or youtube yet, simple normie friendly concept, ...] are worth more than "idk why"

if you concentrate on the facts you see that it doesnt seem like a scam plus some factors that will guarantee a moon in shortterm just as not on cmc, only on idex, nobody knows about this etc

These are good points, this is true. But people here want to long term hold this? Or for bizlets this is just a quick way to make money?

This is such a normie friendly coin. Look at how polished their promo material is. Easy to understand use case, low supply good tokenomics, backed by actually successful business, really chill and open team. This is going all the way to reddit and YouTube normies.

They are making a surprise announcement alongside digibyte at a conference on April 19th i think it was.

See pic related that was posted in community telegram.

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-091700_Telegram.jpg (1440x3040, 1.08M)

Okey, real use cases are very cool. I could use it myself to verify my music and my creations.
I'm gonna buy some just in case

Kek you actually believed this wasn't a larp?