What did he mean by this?

>Green shoots will begin to appear in early Q4. Free money and collective amnesia are powerful drugs. Also after two years of wage cucking, punters should have a few sheckles to rub together. The 2019 chop will be intense, but the markets will claw back to $10,000. That is a very significant psychological barrier. It's a nice round sexy number. $20,000 is the ultimate recovery. However, it took 11 months from $1,000 to $10,000, but less than one month from $10,000 to $20,000 back to $10,000. Melissa Lee peep this. $10,000 is my number, and I'm stickin' to it.
What did he mean by this?

Attached: arthur.jpg (740x493, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it means hes accumulated enough bitcoin and is now ready to become the worlds most powerful person

Means you should start buying and holding, family.

>after two years of wage cucking, punters should have a few sheckles to rub together.
we're hitting based levels that shouldn't even be possible

Attached: 1548375134585.jpg (705x527, 247K)

translate you fags
I don't speak ebonics

Lol he speaks biz lingo

fucking BASED

the Black man truly is God

How can a nigga be this based?

Dis Homie! Word ta muva

imagine a decentralized future where the whole world, rich or poor, can speak freely without risking their source of income

I refuse to believe this dude actually said this. if so he browses biz confirmed

after googling literally can't find this quote anywhere

It was in an email, and if you’ve read up on Arthur Hayes it’s not hard to believe that he browses Jow Forums. I believe Richard Heart, another known BTC whale, also browses Jow Forums. Faketoshi has been know to use Jow Forums memes as well in his tweets.

They might not browse as much as us autists and NEETs, but I’m willing to believe they dabble in the Chans.

>They might not browse as much as us autists and NEETs, but I’m willing to believe they dabble in the Chans.
Agreed, Jow Forums is one of the epicenters of crypto on the web. I'm not saying anybody here has a fucking clue or anybody has any money but Jow Forums and Jow Forums in particular are known as one of the main spots to talk about this shit. The irreverence found here attracts a certain type as well. I would be shocked if faketoshi doesn't shitpost from time to time and this email all but confirms le based crypto black man comes hangs around.

> Faketoshi is the one that is always spamming his tweets to try and stay relevant.

Attached: 1552779566219.jpg (1280x720, 367K)

it means "this is a suckers rally"

>zero sources
>i-it was an email
>no screenshots
fuck off you faggot fake news spastics

spastic user is back

>literal nigger running one of the biggest crypto exchanges in the world

how did we as a society allow this to happen?

found the next shooter

Thats the usual "i know what im talking about and now ill predict the future in esoteric terms"

lol what happened to his $50k btc eoy prediction? he wants you to buy btc so he can profit from shorting your stupidity.

maga incel detected

because he isn't. he's just the "face" of it. the real people sure as hell aren't stupid enough to put their name out there as targets

Opening up this March

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680

What were his price predictions for 2018?

50k and 2k

Attached: 1552310526533.jpg (250x222, 6K)

>Also after two years of wage cucking, punters should have a few sheckles to rub together.

YEAH AND IT BETTER BE FUCKING ENOUGH TO MAKE IT

Attached: 7836473761923483.jpg (480x360, 17K)