How based is this guy

how based is this guy

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 12.45.18 PM.png (376x420, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not sure if one has to be that rude - but maybe one has to in this business.

Anyway, is he hiding a bald head? Looks stupid to Winters wear a hat for hours and hours indoors.

>business and finance
fuck off Jow Forums

he is an emotional twat who cant make a single solid argument. if he is the guy that had tot defend free speech we are fucked. He is such a top tier faggot with a skreeky basedboy voice. Fucking be a gentleman and speak with charismatische and for fuck sake take of the beanie. you are not 14.

you sound like a jealous NEET

cringe but redpilled

>complains about emotional arguments
>only makes emotional arguments
careful with the projections there, you might poke your eye out

>muh horseshoe theory

Slappy McSlapHead

Attached: index.jpg (259x195, 7K)

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI

He's obsessed with Twitter and censorship

fucking hell those are some garbage genes

who's this?

literally /our guy/ (definitely a LINK holder)

Fast-talking monotone autist. One of those people who thinks he's more intelligent than others and therefore speaks with absolute surety about everything. Okay in small doses but spend 30 minutes in a room with this humourless eggbot and you'd probably wanna rope. Joe Rogan's highly-cultivated monkey brain was able to endure his public verbal masturbation, but not sure that's something to brag about. Take the talking-head challenge: imagine this guy conversing with Ben Shapiro and try not to call the suicide hotline. Guarantee you'll fail

Attached: 1552323800417.jpg (1280x960, 172K)

Don’t know who he is but I don’t trust whites who wear beanies

I'll trust a white over a nigger, chink or pajeet every time.

better question: who is this guy and why should i care?

Now see: I know, I could look it up myself, but since you've already made a thread, would it be too hard, to take one for the team and explain to everybody, OP ?

DYOR, LINK 1000 EOY

He's just another crazy fuck but its not surprising he appeals to Jow Forumstards. Thinks we're in "le civil war" and bought a van to get out of town when things "get worse".

Attached: Untitled 351.jpg (1144x829, 414K)

Phew. Good thing I'm a spic.

He's a dumb lefty with no morals, he is literally controlled OP in the twitter case. Should have gotten on Alex Jones in the same room with Jack.

alex jones is a soi fllled beta male

Opening up this March

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI

fuck off shitskin, check ur id you're a faggot

>I suck 6k d

Rip you buddy, hope you got some nice kneepads.

Its even worse, it says 6k+ ... so he's asian and lost track

Attached: disgust.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Have to agree, Jack actually ended up looking like a chill dude in comparison

Tim Pool is a top bloke. Hard to find genuine personalities like him

I feel bad for Joe actually believing the sludge this angry manlet tells him. He's obviously confirmation biased. It makes whatever is true harder to believe

excellent, here's a (you)

Attached: preciousbodilyfluids.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

i seriously don't get why anyone likes tim, i mean he has the courage to call out people, but beyond that he is pretty cringy to watch, he's overly emotional, gets sucked into things easily, and pretty much just a total dunce

why does anyone even sub to his channel or give him money? He literally just sits in his room on camera and reads articles he found verbatim LOL

Attached: 1547325111155.jpg (837x736, 19K)