Why is it so fuckin hard to buy bitcoin?

Why is it so fuckin hard to buy bitcoin?
I just want enough shekels to buy a Jow Forums pass anonymously so I can post through a VPN that isn't shit. My country is trying to block these sites and are watching everyone who comes here, even the blue boards.
I've signed up at multiple places only to find they wont sell to my country or that I need to send photographs of myself holding documents to some eastern bloc shit hole. How do you guys do it and how is this even anonymous?

Attached: 1442316068856.png (887x607, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i thought u can buy directly through binance, or does that not work?

that's one I haven't tried yet but I figured they all needed photographs

>network unavailable, please try again
can't even create an account

just read the fine print u need to verify anyway.

I will help you out since I’m an Aussiefag and got blocked as well, though I don’t care about those fags seeing my shitposting and I’m definitely not supporting moot and buying a pass to this degenerate shithole that has taken so much of my life. You can either go on local bitcoin or monero, but be careful of these places and people trying to scam or rob you. Or you could give your ID to Coinbase and use that instead. Up to you op.

what do you mean u got blocked? btc market is still there right?

you need kyc/aml whenever fiat is involved.

Also forgot to add, if you wanted to keep some what anonymous but not deal with the hassle, you could buy btc on Coinbase after making an account giving your ID and then send that btc over to binance (which is an exchange) and trade it for an anonymous coin like xmr or zec (zec you can buy on Coinbase but through public chain)

Aussies and kiwis got blocked from Jow Forums by government and network providers

coinbase wont sell to NZ and local bitcoin is all triad gangsters who I doubt are going to fuck around with $100 worth.
Apparently there is a bitcoin ATM in auckland, might just check that out

>coinbase wont sell to NZ
what about bitstamp, bittrex, kraken... theres a bunch of fiat on-ramps

hey fellow ausfag, as coinbase won't let you sell. how are you unloading your bags? is coinspot a viable option?

btcmarket is still available to us

Dam you can buy on Coinbase. We can only buy, cant sell. Try cex.io they might take kiwis. Also those gangsters might take that $100, they hussle at the end of the day selling drugs taking bitcoin, they need someone to trade that to for cash without trail. Just make sure to meet them in very open busy public area.

Honestly haven’t sold to fiat, but you can use coin jar I think and also btctree or some shit, also what this user said

Also cex.io. Pretty sure they sell to use, but hate using it to even buy to be honest

Also pol fag how about you stick around and make money and not be a basement dweller forever waiting for some kind of “ends of times”, government take over with kike control” or “uprising”. With wealth comes power, with power comes a way to make a difference in your agenda.
Also buy chainlink and thank me later

Attached: D9FB2E81-EF2A-4850-A908-946FCB372DF8.jpg (318x158, 11K)

cunt, use bitcoin atm

Attached: 1552872783796.jpg (255x201, 17K)

Opening up this March

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680

simply passing it through Binance makes your btc anonymous user. you don't need to trade privacy coins. Only Binance can see where your BTC was sent from and where you sent it to, and they don't give a fuck. why would they? they must handle millions of deposits and withdraws every week. yours isnt special.